• New
    jt5447
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hello

I'm looking to source wall mounting brackets for a pair of Turbosound Impact 50 speakers. Any of WB-50 (I have one of these already); or SB-50; or SM-50.

Can you please assist with where I might locate these. (I'm located in Ireland). Thanks in advance for your help.

read more...
    0 8
    • jt5447
      Nigel67 Hi jt5447. Please contact our Spares Team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • Jul 26
  • Ekm4489
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-26

Hello, 

I'm searching for replacement pole mounts to go into my subs. Does anyone know where I can find some that would fit? I've tried a couple different sizes from On-Stage Stands and neither worked. 

I prefer the M20 threads if they might be available somewhere, just looking for something to make my setup a little more secure. 

Thanks for the help! 

read more...
    0 126
    • Ekm4489
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Kyle, I hope you are well. If you have not already done so I would recommend submitting a parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down/clicking the parts tab. Once the form is filled in one of my colleagues will be in touch to advise further. Just make note that you are looking for a replacement Pole Holder / Top Hat and they will be able to assist further.
      • October 27, 2020
    • Ekm4489
      LeeE_Wolloff Kyle, I had the same issue and simply resized the on stage mounts to fit the smaller recesses of the sub. It worked well and the screw holes lined up perfectly. No modification of the sub.
      • November 1, 2020