Statistics

241,171 members
117,422 posts
  • New
    PeteSheridan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hi am am needing a microphone adaptor both peices for the Behringer Eurolive B207MP3. I have contacted the spares department 3 times and have heard nothing.

0 16
    • PeteSheridan
      Dale_M Hi there sorry for your experience, can you please advise ticket numbers for us to chase up for you?
      • 14 hours ago
    • PeteSheridan
      PeteSheridan

• 13 hours ago
    • PeteSheridan
      PeteSheridan

CAS-470711-P1N5Z3 .

• 13 hours ago
  • slide496
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Are these still in production?  I love mine but it is wearing outand stores aren't carrying them in the US.

0 7
  • New
    PepaLesak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hello eveybody,

my 12 year old  FP6400 stoped working. One channel stopped working / after 5 minutes is only noise on output .

Second channel working normally.

There is +- 155V on main power supply but on power trasistors is +9V and -2 V. Second channel have +-7V.

All of the power transistor are OK

Can somebody help me ? Do anyone have the scheme then I could try to fix it myself? 
    thank you

read more...
    0 4
    • PepaLesak
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team for further assistance with this issue. Click on Support, and then on Service Request to submit a case.
      • Jul 20
  • New
    AndriusLau
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hey eveyone, my CP1A -12 volts rail stopped working because of my own fault. Do anyone have the scheme so I could try to fix it myself? 
    thanks in advance!

Andrius.

0 7
    • AndriusLau
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team for further assistance with this issue. Click on Support, and then on Service Request to submit a case.
      • Jul 20
  • New
    vvish
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-19

Hello Guys I have some questions for you

Under what circumstances will the PLM+ series amplifier enter the safe mode?

0 19
    • vvish
      AlexLane

Hi Vvish, safe mode will usually be caused by an interrupted firmware update, putting the amp in what looks like a permanent standby state. This can be resolved with a safe mode firmware update. You can find a video on the process here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW-FRGEZcYg&list=PLsbzWq1xgpk9TMlBzSk2pNItJ92oOik_q&index=4&ab_channel=Lab.gruppenKnowledgeBase

• Jul 20
      • Lab Gruppen-PLM+Series
        vvish My PLM power amplifier device has been updated, but the device suddenly enters Safe mode after being switched on and off several times, and this has happened 3 times.I want to know how to avoid this situation or where the machine is malfunctioning
        • Jul 21
  • New
    ntinajero74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

I need help connecting my Bugera V22 Infinium to a new PS1 Power Soak I just got. The diagrams are not helping from Bugera. Does anyone have any instructions or steps to help with that?

0 3
    • ntinajero74
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. If you are just using the internal speaker of the V22, then all you need to do is unplug the speaker cable on the back of the combo and plug it into the 8 OHM out of the PS1. Then, Get a 1/4 inch speaker cable, (not a guitar cable) and go from the speaker out of the v22 into the speaker in of the ps1. Then you should be good to go.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    PackRuss13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Is there any way to escalate to Lab Gruppen. We have been waiting since January for a client's repair on a Lab Gruppen E5:4 amplifier. We keep getting told the parts are on back order. 

0 6
    • PackRuss13
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I am going to send you a direct message here on Community so that I can gather your case details and look into this for you.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    dexter74656
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Is there a way to find a list of authorized repair locations for Behringer equipment?  Hoping to avoid having to ship a power amp somewhere to be repaired.  

I've spend the last half hour trying to just find a phone number to call and ask but apparently Behringer doesn't believe in phone support and instead wants me to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops to make a "musictribe" account just to ask a question or submit a complicated ticket.  This is more difficult than it needs to be to get support information.

read more...
    0 10
    • dexter74656
      DavidKnighton Hello dexter74656,
      You account already exists if you're posting on the community, so step one is already done. The reason we want you to submit a case is so that we can give you accurate information. We live in a world where online information can change without notice, so it's usually best to get it straight from the horse's mouth. Also it gives us a chance to help you troubleshoot the issue before you go through the trouble of paying for a repair.
      Example, a known issue with a simple fix is easier for the customer than paying $100 for a technician to perform the fix. Finally, if it's something under warranty, then it absolutely has to be documented by our team so we can take positive action in other areas of product development. It seems convoluted, but I assure you there are good reasons why we do this.
      • Jul 12
      • Looking for Local Repair Outlets
        dexter74656 Yes, my account is created, because I had to take 10 minutes to create one in order to make this post. I'm not looking for a tribe, I'm not looking for a new social media network, I just want access to support.

I already know the device needs repair and that it's not a user-error kind of situation (given that it has already been repaired once and failed again), and I'd like to explore options for this to be done locally. That is why I am trying to find if there is a list of authorized repair locations to see if someone is in my area that can take a look at it.

Please let me know where I can find such information or who I can contact to receive it. If the only option is to create a ticket to ship the amplifier in, then I'll move on to a new company instead.
        • Jul 12
  • New
    Abdallah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

Hello,

can i ask about the availablity of some spare parts related to LabGruppen Amplifier on this window?

0 14
    • Abdallah
      DavidKnighton Hello Abdallah,
      For spare parts information you must submit an inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 9
  • New
    Aqaba5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I live near Bath uk. Where can I get a begringer amp repaired? I used Music Group Innovation in Kidderminster previously, but they don't appear to be in operation.

thanks

andrew

0 12
    • Aqaba5
      DavidKnighton Hello Aqaba5,
      For any/all service requests you must submit an inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 9
Go to page