Statistics

196,663 members
67,290 posts
  • New

Hi :)

I read Lake Processing manual, and there is information about the Direct Lake Messaging third party protocol (DLM) which is provided for LM and PLM Series devices.

Is i possible to get integration of external control and monitoring applications such as AMX and Crestron with D series Lab Gruppen amplifiers?

The most desirable functions like:

- Standby power control

- Preset Recall

- Amp Routing

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    2020-11-19

I bought a BEHRINGER MODEL # K450FX from Guitar Center in Columbia SC, on Jan 03,2020 and it has a loud humming sound that can't be controlled by turning any of the knobs.

0 6
    • Ronnie  Smiling
      Ronnie Smiling Need RA #
      • Nov 19
    • Ronnie  Smiling
      Rex Beckett Hi Ronnie, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Nov 19
  • New
    2020-11-19

Question When I use the CD input using either my phone or my Ipod Touch, volume levels full up on the device and the amp the level is really low. Example, phone or Ipod Touch at full level and the amp full level. If I have the vocal channel at 4 and the guitar input at 5 or 6 the play back track is so low it is much below the other levels. The tracks are very hot tracks so it is not the track level. Is this normal or is there a problem with the amp? Any way to up the level or over ride it? 

Question 2, Can the Microphone channel inputs (XLR/1/4) be used at the same time and not cancel out eachother? 

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    2020-11-17

We have an installation using 5 Lab Gruppen D series amplifiers. Two have intermitant issues.

Who is the US technical support contact for Lab Gruppen?

0 8
    • Edward Strickland
      Kyle Johnson Hi Edward, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the Support button at the top of the page.
      • Nov 17
    • Edward Strickland
      Edward Strickland kyle thank you for getting back with me. here's the challange. the job site is 2 hours away. there's a possibility that there's an issue with one or more amplifiers. the online support ticket insists on a serial number. what do i do when there's more than one? a phone call from a technical support individual would be most helpful until we determine what the real issue may be. i do look forward to hearing from someone soon.
      • Nov 17
      • USA technical support
        Kyle Johnson You can just enter 1 serial number, it's not required for technical support. Please submit a ticket asap so that someone can get back to you.
        • Nov 17
  • New
    2020-11-14

NESECITO AYUDA CON ESTE CASO.ENVIE ESTE EQUIPO A REPARAR EN AL TALLER EN ATLANTA HACE MAS DE UN MES .

DE ACUERDO AL CARE PORTAL EN LA PGINA ,EL EQUPO FUE REPARADO.PERO NO LO HE RECIBIDO DE REGRESO.NO SE QUE PASA .

GRACIAS

read more...
    0 10
    • haglez
      Chris Edwards Hi haglez, upon checking the RMA provided to you in your case I can see the unit was shipped back to you yesterday. If you do not receive it back within the next few days I would recommend replying back to the last email received from the case, my colleague who assisted you with your request will then be able to investigate this further for you.
      • Nov 16
  • 2020-11-13

CMA1201
    - https://bit.ly/LabGruppen-CMA1201

120 Watt Commercial Mixer Amplifier provides the perfect solution for commercial and industrial applications requiring great sounding distributed audio coupled with power conservation and reduced operating expense. Ideal-suited for bars & restaurants, retail destinations, hotels, corporate, education or other venues needing background music and/or a public address system.

#LabGruppen #CMA1201 #PowerAmplifier #Mixer

read more...
    0 16
    • LabGruppen
      Scott Mitchell Ipd 2400.
      Hi. I’m looking for an amp to power my Hk audio ct 208 line array tops. This amp was recommended by Hk audio. They say you have speaker preset for this box but when I look in library I can’t see it. Does anyone know if there is or if it’s tagged under different name etc. Thanks
      • Nov 16
  • New
    2020-11-13

Hi !

I can´t seem to find a program for my Behringer AX6240Z amplifier so I can go in by USB and adjust settings.

The first download are not to be found anymore.

There must be a way /another program to go into the AX !?

So frustrating , I hope someone can help me. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 1
  • New

estou a procura dessa placa traseira desse monitor de referência

MARCA: BEHRINGER
    MODELO: MEDIA 40USB
    0 11
    • RAYMIELSON ROCHA FONSECA
      William Reichling Hello, William from Musictribe here. If you click on the support tab and create a parts ticket, someone can help you out with this.
      • Nov 11
    • RAYMIELSON ROCHA FONSECA
      William Reichling Hola, William de Musictribe aquí. Si hace clic en la pestaña de soporte y crea un ticket de piezas, alguien puede ayudarlo con esto.
      • Nov 11
  • New
    2020-11-10

how long is it taking to get somebody to reply to a service request?

is anybody actually processing them and getting people the info of where to send something for repair?

I've got a dead amp and need to get it in to a repair shop ASAP and nobdy is reposnding to the service request online and the local music tribe repair shop is not answering the phones

I can literally drive it in a drop it off, but I'm assuming they have to issue an RMA first as it is under warranty being only a few months old

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    2020-11-06

I have been trying to order a poweramp for our Church from Sweetwater and Musicians Friend and they are either clueless or trying to get me to buy a Crown amp for over $1000.00. Can anyone help me figure out what I need wattage and ohms and if you have such a product?

read more...
    0 7
Go to page