Statistics

254,453 members
132,140 posts
  • New
    jmsernell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

Hello,  I'm trying to get a replacement power supply as mine has sadly disapeared.  How can I get a hold of a new power supply?

Thanks!!!!!!

0 4
    • jmsernell
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and select Spare Parts, the team will advise you.
      • Thu at 5:02 AM
      • behringer Xenyx Q802USB
        jmsernell Thanks Dale, I had sent a message through there last week and have not heard back yet.
        • Fri at 8:12 AM
  • New
    parisdobermans3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

Does the PS-1 color the tone in any way?

0 1
    • parisdobermans3
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. The PS-1 shouldn't color your tone in any way by means of the ps-1 circuitry. Any change in tone would be a result of the resonance of your cab and the volume you are playing at. All of which affect your overall guitar tone.
      • Wed at 6:02 PM
  • New
    dBzero
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

I have 3 x IPD 2400 in a rack which had not been used since March 2020. When I set up last night the rack with the 3 amps tripped the circuit breaker for the ring main (32A) . I tried connecting each amp on its own but the fault persisted. Will these amps draw more current when they havn't been in use and the power supply capacitors will have discharged? I had to use the house powered speakers which is not ideal. I have used these amps in this venue many times before without any trouble. Has anyone else had this problem?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Rouziere
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hello,

I have a problem with a LAB Gruppen PLM12K44 amplifier, it doesn't light up at all.
    I bought it in 2017/2018.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you about the procedure to follow.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Adrien Rouziere

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Benzand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi there, unfortunately recently I have a problem about noise issue on my headphone amplifier powerplay xl 4700, it has a annoying high frequency noise on headphones and I checked everything from earth and cables but I realized that this problem 100% is from the xl 4700, I really appreciate it if you let me know what can I do for fix it. Thanks

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Hutchorr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

I have been looking at the following amps and not sure which series would best fit my needs.  EP4000, NX3000 or NU6000.  I know very little about these amps so there might be a better option other then these three.

I will be driving two 18" subs that can handle 600w RMS each. They will only be playing lower frequencies.  I can purchases these subwoofers in either 2 ohm or 4 ohm setup.  What ever amp is going to give me the best power in either setup works for me.  My Proccessor will be handling all cross overs, filters and equalization.

Question is which amp would you suggest for my application.  I've known guys who have used the EP4000 in bridge mode on a pair of these subs (2 ohm) wired in series.  They say it is a great setup but also the NX or NU series might be a better fit.

Thanks in advance.

Hutch

read more...
    0 12
    • Hutchorr
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hutchorr I think that for your set up the EP4000 is a good Amp for your set your set up but the NX4-6000 might be also a good option, please see the specs for the NX4-6000 below, I hope this helps you selecting the best AMP for your needs.
      • Oct 13
      • Need help with an Amp Selection
        Hutchorr Thank you for your suggestions. Any particular reason why you'd suggest the NX46000 over the NX6000? Both do 3000w x 2 @ 4 ohm. Do the Class D amps reproduce bass better then a class A/B? I do know they run cooler and more efficient.
        • Oct 13
  • New
    BTDGermany1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

Hey Team, 

we are running in our theatre 6 IPD1200, all of them via Cat7 for Remote Control. After updating our system to MacOS Big Sur, the IntelliDrive won't let me control the remote. The IntelliDrive is crashing after starting. After checking the terminal I know now, that the IntelliDrive try to start with Python 2.7. But BigSur need Python 3.xxx, cause it is the newest one. 
    i cannot find any software for MacOS BigSur. 
    Is there any solution for this? 

greets Marco Boulevard Theatre Germany

read more...
    0 8
    • BTDGermany1
      BTDGermany1 Hey Guys, I really need a solution for this problem. Is there no way for a workaround or a new Mac software update?
      • Oct 13
  • New
    alme
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

i buy lab gruppen d200 ta but i have some problem to find it on network. in tesira software i don't find it also in cafe i can't find it on network. in order to control it what i need. i'm tring to link it with eternet cable to pc directly

0 4
  • New
    Mgisselman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi! I bought a used GX110 a few weeks ago, and this weekend I took it a bit far with the volume (since it couldn't be heard over the drums via Messenger..." and it started to smell burnt. After letting it cool off for a few days and trying it out again, something is messed up with the sound and it is especially something wierd with the bass.

I am aware that the GX110 is no longer available, but do you have any model similar to it? Loved the sound in it.

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    jdinsdale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hi,

Id like to get a copy of a schematic for F1220D powered monitor.

Thanks Jeff

619-787-4381

1 12
Go to page