Statistics

305,629 members
189,949 posts
  • New
    RickEffect
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

Hi, I'm a electronics tech, I have a customer that brought me a PA eurolive B615D powered speaker with a major problem. I found on the power board some parts that have burnt. I need the service manual in order to be able to fix the problems and order the components I need to fix it. 
     Could you please send me the service manual or guide me to whom I could get it from 

thanks Rick

read more...
    0 2
    • RickEffect
      Dale_M Sorry but we cannot share schematics unless you are an affliated Music Tribe Partners.
      • Nov 23
    • RickEffect
      StaffordAV Rick,

The only way you are likely to get a circuit diagram is to do a search on the internet and see if someone has uploaded it. Behringer are not alone in refusing to make this type of information available, many other manufacturers don’t either. The main reason given for this stance seems to be stopping competitors from cloning designs. Anyone who has the facilities to manufacture electronic devices at a competitive price is more than likely to be able to reverse engineer a product regardless of whether the circuit diagrams or service manuals are generally available.

However, trying to reverse engineer a circuit just to repair a single device is not really cost effective from the point of view of time involved. As a result of this lack of information and circuit diagrams means that independent repair technicians, who would otherwise be able to resurrect a dead product are unable to do so, consigning it the rubbish bin as e-waste.

Every so often there are rumblings about governments forcing manufacturers to release sufficient information to allow people to either fix things themselves or get a local technician to do so, but it never seems to come to anything.

Finally, a question for Dale_M. What is the requirement for independent service technicians to become affiliated Music Tribe Partners, to actually get hold of service information?
      • Nov 24
    • RickEffect
      RickEffect

Need replacement parts ; # g40-00000-34399 it’s the input PCB POA20 PCB022011RECC/01 Can you provide this to me, and how much is it. $

• Nov 25
  • New
    Romy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

does anyone sell a tone control pcb for the Behringer ULTRA TOONE K3000 amplifier? 

0 8
  • New
    jockehook
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-07

Hi! I have an old PMX2000 and the effects won't work anymore. I get an error code that says D2 in the display. What can I do to fix this? Is it possible to fix?

0 4
    • jockehook
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jockehook, the D2 error indicates there is an internal hardware issue on the unit and it will require service to fix. Please use the link below and dropdown to find your closet Authorised Service Centre who will be able to assist further:

https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • Nov 7
      • Effects unit not working - PMX 2000
        jockehook Thanks Chris. There doesn't seem to be a service center available in my country. I live in Sweden. Can that be right?
        • Nov 7
      • Effects unit not working - PMX 2000
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi jockehook, yes, unfortunately, that is correct. In this instance we can only recommend reaching out to the one in the next closest region.
        • Nov 8
  • New
    keramirez876
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-04

Hello, I need help please. My Europort PPA500BT has stopped turning on. When I switch to the on position the lights on the front panel just flicker.  

0 3
  • New
    Lollypop29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-16

I am looking for a couple of spares for a K3000FX Ultratone Combi amp/speaker.

I need a new FX Potentiometer for the selection of effects. This one is a rotary and push down and is adjacent to the LED selection display.

Hellp

Any ideas? This is very URGENT.       Kevin 

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    resident123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-12

I have never encountered anything as slow and obtuse as this website.  It has managed to turn a simple warrenty issue into a full time job.

Every page click takes 20 seconds.  

I just want to deal with a warrenty issue and all I can do is start tickets.

Does anyone else think it's ironic that Behringers customer service page banner shows all these people with phone headsets and you can't actually call a human being

read more...
    2 8
    • resident123
      philipangell44 Yes, was just thinking the same. Page refreshes are painfully slow, especially for 2022.
      • Oct 12
    • resident123
      GaryHiggins I complain every 2 months about this. It is and has been unacceptable. Actually shameful for a modern web based forum. There is a new MG space now (within the last week) which is very snappy...until you go to the community link...which is right here and still dead slow and cumbersome. It is so slow I often think my service provider is down. It is the only site I regularly visit that acts like this. It's been the same for a few years.
      • Oct 14
  • New
    Orius4
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-09

Hi 

I have three Behringer nx3000 amplifiers for repair in my pro audio workshop. I need a schematics of NX3000 especially the class D amp section, as the power supply is very similar to the NU version which is available on line.

Thanks Orius 4

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    TonyDiekhoff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-05

I have a NX 6000 that is locked in saftey mode. How do I get it Behringer to fix it?

0 7
    • TonyDiekhoff
      WilliamR Hello, Please click the support link above and submit a tech support case. Someone will contact you ASAP to help you out.
      • Oct 5
  • New
    kylesalone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24

I have a Mackie powered mixer and have two passive mains and two passive monitors. 
    I have a behringer powered sub. Can I hook it up somehow? If so how?

0 15
  • New
    Angel0513
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Hello, I wanted to know how many watts in Rms the Subwoofer does?

Thank you very much 

0 8
    • Angel0513
      PedroRodrigues Hi Angel0513, thank you for your post to calculate Watts RMS you use the following formula:

Watts RMS = Watts x 0.707

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Sep 3
Go to page