Statistics

234,149 members
109,798 posts
  • New
    Rideithot79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

I am very new at this but try to have the best system within my budget. Ive recently added a Behringer NX6000D and 2 Lavoce SAN 184.03's to my surround sound  system which consists of a Denon AVR X4200W, klipsch RP-450C, 2 klipsch 280f, and 2 klipsch 41m. I am more interested in ensuring that the amp and subs are set up properly to get the most out of them. Is there a simple guide for setup of the amp?

Thanks

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Daviddobson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can behringer amps ever be repaired by behringer? Alternatively, can you buy the amp boards from behringer?

0 26
    • Daviddobson
      DavidKnighton Hello Daviddobson,
      If you have a defective amp, you can submit a SERVICE REQUEST ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can also submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab.
      • May 21
  • New
    AliJasimALOhimed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

When KM-1700 will be available?

0 20
  • New
    Sourabh396
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

Which amplifier will be suitable for Behringer 1C-BK passive speakers ?

0 19
  • New
    Badsoulzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Hi ,

My Position in Bali Indonesia,

Can i get contact disrtibution Behringer Indonesia ? 

Honestly difficult to get amplifier behringer such as KM750 ,KM1700 i love it...

0 14
  • New
    DKPERRY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

I have a Behringer GX 108 practice amp.  I've had it a while and never had a problem.  Went to turn it on the other day and nothing.  It was dead.  No sign of life.  it's getting power and the ceramic fuse appears to be good and checked out with my meter.  Any suggestions?  Anyone have similar issues?

read more...
    0 16
    • DKPERRY
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi DKPERRY, if you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a Service request. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • May 11
  • New
    EDGARXY1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

Soy de Tamaulipas México, Tengo un amplificador Behringer EPX4000 que se le daño la fuente conmutada, ¿como puedo conseguir una de reemplazo? o si a alguno de ustedes les ha pasado lo mismo y cual fue la solución.

saludos...

0 15
    • EDGARXY1
      WilliamR Hello William from music tribe here, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and an agent will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • May 10
  • New
    Cardenar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

I have a Behringer NX4000 that for some reason it locked up in protected mode. Now I can't get it to rest. Now I don't know how to get it fixed. 

0 28
    • Cardenar
      DavidKnighton Hello Cardenar,
      Please submit a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page. Someone will be able to advise how to resolve this issue.
      • May 5
  • New
    mcolmer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

It is really hard to get importation organized during the pandemic, we just need one EPQ304 to complete our sound lab build...

0 28
  • New
    Disgrunt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can track a delivery to Australia of Behringer KM750?

My music store took my order in November 2020 and then said the unit was not available in Australia and they were awaiting delivery from China which was delayed due to political issues and COVID. Which all sounded reasonable.

They said it would be delivered by end of December. This then got blown out to end of January. Then Feb etc. Today I got an email saying Behringer now wouldn't give any ETA at all.

Can anybody help with this? Maybe how to track it down?Has anybody in Australia had a delivery since Novemeber or December come in?

Thanks for your time.

read more...
    0 35
Go to page