Statistics

208,336 members
80,519 posts
  • New
    ride2famewithme
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-18

Hi! Does anyone know when the NX3000 or iNuke 3000 series powered amps will be delivered (supplied) to Brisbane? Or anywhere in Australia>

I have searched for a unit across the TransTasman and nobody has one left to sell.

Although, I found monkey sounds in NZ and their distributors have a few in stock BYT they wouldn't serve Australian customers.

Find it ironic because other brands, for example in music equipment world Yamaka HQ n Japan many years ago helped me source a particular electronic part whichj I needed, although they had spares on Japan but to reduce my wait and distance (airfreight) they rang the Singapore distributors to send me what I eeded. Similar to a car part, Mercedes made an effort to supply me with parts many years ago through Malaysia, just as an example.

YET, TransTasman (cousins in Auckland) distributors wouldnt help me out despite having stock avail.

I have a gig and my both amps cant be used. Hence I really wanted a Behringer to suit my urgent needs. 

Does anyone know why Australian distributors dont have aclue how to order in stock, on time, to have enough products on the shelves and warehouses? Warehouse managers job and skill ought to be to check and replenish stock levels in advance, no different from any other products, brand or commodity. Sorry guys but there are many unemployed out there who could do a better job, for such nice salaries some are receiving as managers of  distribution centres.

PLEASE: don't use re-branding or no parts world wide as an excuse. 

Considering the current lim,ited traffic air/cargo/ships is still operating as normal.

There are SAP/Oracle inventory programs which work very well in such areas. I am sure the distribution centre in Sydney also have a similar prgram. 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Gumboot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Hi does anybody no what the voltage gain is on the  behringer nx6000

0 4
  • New
    craiggannon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-22

I’m having issues with the Nx3000D in Stereo mode , it’s fine when bridged but only getting 1 side in stereo . Is there a link available for the manual please .

thnx

0 26
    • craiggannon
      RexBeckett Hi Owen, you can download the Quick Start Guide by clicking on Documentation on the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CHW
      • December 22, 2020
      • Nx3000d Stereo settings
        craiggannon Many thnx for the response & link , unfortunately it doesn’t solve the problem, here’s a pic of the stereo setting
        • December 22, 2020
    • craiggannon
      DavidKnighton Hello Owen,
      Are you using a single input source or dual input source? In stereo mode, you should have dual input sources to drive each amp channel individually. Bridge mode takes a single input source. Also bear in mind the the output wiring changes when utilizing bridge mode vs stereo mode, so be sure you're using the correct output wiring configuration.
      • December 22, 2020
        craiggannon Thnx David , it’s a dual input from my mixer , yeah the wiring config is correct, it was working in stereo , just decided to stop for some odd reason
        • December 22, 2020
        DavidKnighton Hello Owen,
        I would focus your efforts on the input connector for the suspect channel. If there is a problem with the connector, then the device may require service.
        • ·
        • December 22, 2020
  • New
    bphouck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-05

Hello Everyone, 

I have a facility that has distributed audio to multi zones through Control4 System. They stream music from Control4 controller down to a Matrix switch then down to 11 different zones. I need to inject paging from a Snom PA1 PBX adapter. The Control4 Matrix Switch doesn't support this. So I need to break the audio from controller to the matrix. So I need to know if the Zmx8210 behringer will allow me to do this. If so, how to wire it and to what inputs. I think its " ducking " is what I'm wanting to do. Thanks for any feedback. 

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Rsmiling
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-19

I bought a BEHRINGER MODEL # K450FX from Guitar Center in Columbia SC, on Jan 03,2020 and it has a loud humming sound that can't be controlled by turning any of the knobs.

0 11
    • Rsmiling
      Rsmiling Need RA #
      • November 19, 2020
    • Rsmiling
      RexBeckett Hi Ronnie, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 19, 2020
  • New
    haglez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-14

NESECITO AYUDA CON ESTE CASO.ENVIE ESTE EQUIPO A REPARAR EN AL TALLER EN ATLANTA HACE MAS DE UN MES .

DE ACUERDO AL CARE PORTAL EN LA PGINA ,EL EQUPO FUE REPARADO.PERO NO LO HE RECIBIDO DE REGRESO.NO SE QUE PASA .

GRACIAS

read more...
    0 11
    • haglez
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi haglez, upon checking the RMA provided to you in your case I can see the unit was shipped back to you yesterday. If you do not receive it back within the next few days I would recommend replying back to the last email received from the case, my colleague who assisted you with your request will then be able to investigate this further for you.
      • November 16, 2020
  • New
    OlofSöderlind
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

Hi !

I can´t seem to find a program for my Behringer AX6240Z amplifier so I can go in by USB and adjust settings.

The first download are not to be found anymore.

There must be a way /another program to go into the AX !?

So frustrating , I hope someone can help me. 

Thanks

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    raymielson10
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-11

estou a procura dessa placa traseira desse monitor de referência

MARCA: BEHRINGER
    MODELO: MEDIA 40USB
    0 16
    • raymielson10
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. If you click on the support tab and create a parts ticket, someone can help you out with this.
      • November 11, 2020
    • raymielson10
      WilliamR Hola, William de Musictribe aquí. Si hace clic en la pestaña de soporte y crea un ticket de piezas, alguien puede ayudarlo con esto.
      • November 11, 2020
  • New
    scottydoodah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

how long is it taking to get somebody to reply to a service request?

is anybody actually processing them and getting people the info of where to send something for repair?

I've got a dead amp and need to get it in to a repair shop ASAP and nobdy is reposnding to the service request online and the local music tribe repair shop is not answering the phones

I can literally drive it in a drop it off, but I'm assuming they have to issue an RMA first as it is under warranty being only a few months old

read more...
    0 10
  • eddlc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-21

Hello,

I run a circus theatre company who put on performances outdoors.

We've been touring with a Behringer PMP500 & Dynacord a112 12” passive speakers. They've done everything we have needed so far, however the Behringer PMP500 has a few issues and we're looking for a replacement.

I'm not sure whether to buy a straight replacement of the same model, or whether I could buy something a bit more powerful whilst I'm at it? Will the speakers I have be able to take it?

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated! (I know next to nothing about sound equipment so feel free to state the obvious also)

Cheers,
    Edd

read more...
    0 17
    • eddlc
      RexBeckett Hello Edd, the specification for the Dynacord A112 lists the peak power handling as 1000 Watts. I think you could upgrade to a PMP4000 or PMP6000 mixer if the additional channels or flexibility would be a benefit. Both of these mixers have about twice the output power than the PMP500 but are still within the capabilities of your speakers.

If you want it even louder, get two additional A112 speakers and connect them in parallel to the current ones. Both the PMP4000 and PMP6000 would drive either two or four A112 8 Ohm speakers.
      • October 21, 2020
      • Which Behringer PMP?
        eddlc Hi Rex,
        Thank you so much for your reply, it's really useful.
        Somebody else suggested I might be better going for the following: https://www.thomann.de/de/yamaha_emx_5.htm
        Do you have any thoughts on the Yamaha EMX 5?
        Thanks again!
        • October 21, 2020
      • Which Behringer PMP?
        RexBeckett I don't have any personal experience of the EMX 5 but it has similar facilities to your existing PMP 500 and about double the output power. The EMX 5 lacks the graphic EQ but has a simpler, one knob control which may be easier for your application. The choice depends on a couple of factors:

Do you want a desktop style mixer with faders or would a box style with rotary level controls be OK. Faders can be better when there is a sound engineer riding the levels. The box format can be more convenient for set-and-forget applications.

Could you benefit from additional mic or line channels in the future? The EMX 5 has a similar line-up to the PMP500 so would not give much upside - except for the output power.
        • October 21, 2020
Go to page