284,725 members
166,560 posts
  • New
    JimiCactus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12
    0 9
    • JimiCactus
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JimiCatus, If you have not done so please submit a parts request. This can be done via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • Apr 12
      • Where can I order and get instructions on how to replace aBERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER
        JimiCactus BERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER ON EBAY
        • Apr 13
  • New
    mck3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

Does ANYONE know of a way to contact Behringer to find out WHO can repair both my PPA500BT's? Both are less than a year old and both are are doing what others describe. No output and flashing lights on panel. I appreciate the bullcrap Tribe stuff but enough of the cutsey crap. I need help and it does seem that the "Tribe" leaders could care less. 6 months and no response. AND IF I GET ONE MORE FILL OUT A FORM im going to blow up!

Who can fix? WHere are possible vendors that fix? Are PPA500BT's fixable or are they doorstops . Yes I'm pissed but nevertheless I feel someone at Behringer could help.

read more...
    0 9
    • mck3
      Nigel67 Hi mck3. I am very sorry for the issues you have been experiencing contacting us. You mention that the speakers are less than a year old which means that they are still under warranty. Have you contacted our partner that you purchased them from and asked for a warranty repair. Our partners are responsible for repairing all warranty issues. How have you been trying to contact us over the past 6 months as there is no account set up for you in our database under the e-mail address you have provided? Have you used another e-mail address? Do you have a case number please? I can then look up your case and find out why we have not responded to you previously. Many thanks
      • Apr 4
    • mck3
      RonaldFigura You are on the Behringer official community so you should be able to get a resolution here.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    jftaylorjr13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I've been asked to do an event this Spring with my EUROPORT PPA2000BT on an island with no power.  My questions are 1) what would be better a generator or an inverter/battery power source, and 2) would use of such a power source like this void any warranty??? 

read more...
    0 3
    • jftaylorjr13
      Dale_M The PPA2000BT comes with a switch mode power supply which means it can be used anywhere in the world as long as the power being delivered to it is between 120v - 230v AC. Inquire with the generator hire company if they can can guarantee this.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    jackman66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Hello!

I have a Behringer V-Ampire LX1-112 amp, and I finally replaced the damaged dual jack input module (input and headphones), but somewhere along the way, the volume pot and red light power level display has stopped working. Not sure why; all connections are solid and the module is brand new. Neither the new module nor the old module make a difference to the power to the volume pot. All the other pots and red light levels show up on all the other knobs, but not the volume. Can someone please tell me what pot I need to find? Is there a specific model number? The replacement looks pretty straightforward, so I am happy to do some soldering and resoldering if needed. Thanks for all your help!!!

Jack

read more...
    0 11
    • jackman66
      Dale_M Hi there if you are not familiar with electronics rework it can be easy to fix one problem and create another, we cannot share schematics but if you advise the pots component position on the PCB we could advise the part that is used. That said, it may be far quicker for us to assist you with a local non warranty repair at an official Behringer repair centre, if you wish to take this advice simply go to the Support tab above and select Service.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    Blackwido
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-14

Thanks for reply I tried 9v battery on one no difference.. never mind think about a multi unit instead tks

0 8
  • New
    Crroig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hi, I have a 230V amp and want to use it here in the US. Do I use a plug adapter only or do I need a voltage converter. Thx

0 4
    • Crroig
      Dale_M If you have the European 230v model this cannot be used in the USA and there is no way of converting it.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    JoeA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

I have an NX6000 that came with a Euro style 220-240v cord. Do I need to change the power supply to run 120v 60hz in the US?

0 8
    • JoeA
      Dale_M Please note this is not a possible option as there are different power variants of the amp available depending on the terriototy it is sold in (Japan/Europe/USA) they cannot be converted.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    sands
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

I am using a Behringer EP4000 to drive two 15" Folded Horn Subwoofers i built in my home theatre.

Is it possible to buy a quieter fan, or do away with the fan?

0 7
    • sands
      Dale_M The fan is required we do not advice disconnecting. There may be quieter fans available on the market but we cannot advise on retro-fitting these due to health and safety and any possible damage that may be caused to your unit. Any existing warranty will be void.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    j1959
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

Need to know how the NX300 performs when the inputs are turn on at 3 oclock position how to hook 2 woofers and the best way to use the crossover  LF. HF.  Full Range. Also the Mode switch for the woofers Thank you in advance.

0 6
  • New
    TheNephilim1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-16

Hey All,

I use a Behringer iNuke 3000DSP for my Mach 5 IXL 18.4 Subwoofer in a 12cu.ft box it is about 3'x2'x3' box ported. I was taking some measurements with REW abnd a uMik and had a partial brown out as I saturated the 120v line with too many things on it at the same time.

Ever since then my Subwoofers readings in REW have been subapr under 20hz to 15hz. now beore the issue I could get a solid 80db from 15hz - 20hz easy so the sub is more then capable but after the brownout something is off.

I was wondering what I can do to make sure the behringer is still performing at is should be? I took it apart to see if I could see any obvious damage to the electrical parts but I did not see any signs of electrical damage to any of the components..

Now I tested with a Different AVR and had the similar issue so I dont think it is the AVR either. I also testeed the IXL 18.4 driver and it read 3.4ohms like the T/S specs stated so it probally is not the Driver either..

The only thing I have not taken out of the equation is the amp and the U-Mik. I did try the A channel in the iNuke as it has a A&B Channel.

Now in REW I can use the signal generator to make the tones and when I made the tones play below 40hz they all sounded and some vinrated the walls but now they do not. I was thinking maybe it is the amp as it is what powers it.

here is the system specs for the Home Theater:

1. Integra 40.3 Audyssey calibrated.

2. iNuke 3000DSP all DSP functions besides limit turned OFF.

3. Mini DSP.

4. Denon 1040ci DVD Player.

5. Sony Blu ray player.

6. Mach 5 IXL 18.4 driver 12cu. ft. box..

Now the sub is capable down to 15hz easy and I had the minis DSP Setup and it did measure @80db below 20hz to 15hz.. but after the brownout it does not do that know..  if it could be the amp is there any way to test it with an volt meter or how can I be sure it is not the amp causing my issue?

read more...
    0 15
Go to page