Statistics

207,168 members
79,212 posts
  • New
    palbin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

Hello!

I wonder if it is possible to totally bypass DSP in amps IPD 2400 and FP10000Q (and possibly some others similar)?

I suppose it must be but best to check anyways ... .

Best regards

PS. At present I use analogue signal processing of various D/A-processed digital source signals so I don't want to A/D 

and D/A these signals one more time ... . 

read more...
    0 3
    • palbin
      DavidKnighton Hello Patrick,
      With Lab Gruppen amplifiers, the DSP is what makes them unique and desirable. There's no way to bypass the internal DSP for those select amps, such as IPD, PLM, LUCIA, and D series. The FP series, C series, and E series amps do not feature built in DSP, so if you want the power of Lab Gruppen without the DSP, then you would choose one of these models.
      • Jan 6
  • New
    audioconcept
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-22

Hello
    One of my PLM5K44 has a problem .. DICO COMM FAULt and all inputs light red flashing
    What is it ?
    how can I solve ?
    Thanks

0 4
    • audioconcept
      Dale_M Hi Dominique, given the above information there is definitely a fault with your unit and it will require repair, can I advise you to go to the above support tab and submit a Service ticket so that we can advise you on a repair?
      • December 22, 2020
      • PLM5K44 DICO COMM FAULT
        audioconcept Hello. i have submitted a service ticket, but this amp already comes from your service , he had a PSU problem... this problem has been resolved but now there is another problem.. Maybe it needs a warranty exchange ???
        • December 22, 2020
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-21

FAD Series
    http://bit.ly/LabGruppen-FASeries

Commercial Amplifier with Direct Drive Technology, Dante Networking and Energy Star Certification

?http://bit.ly/LabGruppen-FAD602
    List Price: $550

?http://bit.ly/LabGruppen-FAD1202
    List Price: $600

?http://bit.ly/LabGruppen-FAD2402
    List Price: $650

#LabGruppen #FAseries #CommercialAmplifier #DANTE

read more...
    1 11
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-18

PD3000
    bit.ly/LabGruppen-PD3000 

Proven and reliable Class-D amplifier and can provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems.

List Price: $599

#LabGruppen #PD3000 #PowerAmplifiers #2Channel

read more...
    1 29
  • New
    eightoheight
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10

I have an LM44 and some PLM10000Q's that are on Dante 3.0.1.48 firmware even when running Lake Controller 7 and doing the Lake Update. Is there a way to update this to version 4 firmware for Dante?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    thxrd
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-09

hello, it is impossible for professional products such as PLM + / D series amplifiers etc. to have an after-sales service on a forum by email, by "ticket" and to send the devices to England from France !!
    this is not serious !! your two French Labgruppen distributors have no spare parts and the deadlines are unknown
    ditto to buy amps
    this is a completely crazy policy

I am a company that installs in cinema and I stop the Labgruppen brand.
    at Powesoft delivery 24/48 h / after-sales service maximum one week and in the majority of cases 3/4 days and so big concert: loan of replacement.

read more...
    1 5
  • New
    Pelle67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-01

Hi!

Would like some pictures and facts about:

► 990692004 (Wall Panel Level Control EU)
    ► 990692005 (Level Control with white knob DIY)
    ► 990692006 (Source Selector with white knob DIY)
    ► 990692007 (Level Control with white knob DIY conn. straight)
    ► 990692008 (Source Selector with white knob DIY conn. straight)

read more...
    0 5
    • Pelle67
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Per, additional media/images for the mentioned products can be found via the specific product page. Please follow the link below which will redirect you to the area of the site in which they are listed:

https://www.labgruppen.com/catalog.html?brandName=labgruppen&catalog=Application&category=P-LABGRUPPEN-INSTALLEDSOUND&itemsPerPage=15&pageNumber=2&sort=salesRevenue

With regards to the information you require can you please provide some additional information on this?
      • December 1, 2020
      • Wall panel, level control and source selector for Lucia amps
        Pelle67 Thank´s for Your answer!
        • December 1, 2020
        Pelle67 ... but, the x04 Wall Panel is just documented with a "drawing", would be nice with pictures, as the CRC-series are documented?! Could You deliver a version of the Wall Panel x04, with Source Selector? The x07 and x08 is not documented! What do conn. straight means? Pictures and explanations?!
        • December 2, 2020
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Per, Unfortunately, the only further pictures of the Wall Panel we have can be seen in the below link. There are none available like the ones seen for the CRC-series. I have also included in the link the Lucia accessories PDF which you may find provides some additional information you require.

https://we.tl/t-9S5CKgCygM

With regards to conn. straight this is just an abbreviation of Connection Straight.
        • December 2, 2020
  • New
    ALLANK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Good day,

I'm trying to get an amplifier output board for FP14000

0 12
    • ALLANK
      RexBeckett Hello Allan, I think your best option is to open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 28, 2020
  • New
    ebstrickland
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-17

We have an installation using 5 Lab Gruppen D series amplifiers. Two have intermitant issues.

Who is the US technical support contact for Lab Gruppen?

0 11
    • ebstrickland
      KyleJohnson Hi Edward, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the Support button at the top of the page.
      • November 17, 2020
    • ebstrickland
      ebstrickland kyle thank you for getting back with me. here's the challange. the job site is 2 hours away. there's a possibility that there's an issue with one or more amplifiers. the online support ticket insists on a serial number. what do i do when there's more than one? a phone call from a technical support individual would be most helpful until we determine what the real issue may be. i do look forward to hearing from someone soon.
      • November 17, 2020
      • USA technical support
        KyleJohnson You can just enter 1 serial number, it's not required for technical support. Please submit a ticket asap so that someone can get back to you.
        • November 17, 2020
  • Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-11-13

CMA1201
    - https://bit.ly/LabGruppen-CMA1201

120 Watt Commercial Mixer Amplifier provides the perfect solution for commercial and industrial applications requiring great sounding distributed audio coupled with power conservation and reduced operating expense. Ideal-suited for bars & restaurants, retail destinations, hotels, corporate, education or other venues needing background music and/or a public address system.

#LabGruppen #CMA1201 #PowerAmplifier #Mixer

read more...
    1 26
    • Lab Gruppen
      Scotty1978 Ipd 2400.
      Hi. I’m looking for an amp to power my Hk audio ct 208 line array tops. This amp was recommended by Hk audio. They say you have speaker preset for this box but when I look in library I can’t see it. Does anyone know if there is or if it’s tagged under different name etc. Thanks
      • November 16, 2020
Go to page