Statistics

299,779 members
183,556 posts
  • New
    TonyDiekhoff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-05

I have a NX 6000 that is locked in saftey mode. How do I get it Behringer to fix it?

0 3
    • TonyDiekhoff
      WilliamR Hello, Please click the support link above and submit a tech support case. Someone will contact you ASAP to help you out.
      • Wed at 6:03 PM
  • New
    kylesalone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24

I have a Mackie powered mixer and have two passive mains and two passive monitors. 
    I have a behringer powered sub. Can I hook it up somehow? If so how?

0 14
  • New
    Angel0513
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Hello, I wanted to know how many watts in Rms the Subwoofer does?

Thank you very much 

0 7
    • Angel0513
      PedroRodrigues Hi Angel0513, thank you for your post to calculate Watts RMS you use the following formula:

Watts RMS = Watts x 0.707

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Sep 3
  • New
    shaneward21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

Hello this is my first posting.

We bought a powered  speaker system and one of the bass unit amplifliers isnt working and needs replacing .

Does anyone now where i can get a B1800D pro amplifier from ? The speaker is fine just the amp required    

read more...
    0 2
    • shaneward21
      Dale_M If you bought your speaker within the last 2 years it should still be under warranty, in this regard you can go to the support tab and providing your proof of purchase submit a Service ticket. If this is not the case for spares, contact your nearest Behringer dealer via this tab to inquire: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Sep 1
    • shaneward21
      shaneward21

Thank you Dale_M We have had it over 2 years so the warranty won't apply but I will go on the Behringer website and take it from there. Regards

• Sep 2
  • New
    Admin2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Where in UK can I buy a C88.4 amplifier and are there any service engineers for that model based in Hampshire UK?

0 12
    • Admin2022
      NicJonesMT Hi Admin2022.
      You can find a full list of our resellers and service partners at the following link.

https://www.labgruppen.com/buy.html

If you are having issues with any units you purchase, please first click support at the top of this page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then advise you further.
      • Aug 27
  • New
    schottk1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-22

I am in need of repair parts for a Behringer K900FX amplifier.

Might someone have a link to a parts supplier that they would care to share?

Specifically, I need SW1 (DSP selector), VR8 and VR9 EQ slide pots, and new knobs for all 3 controls.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Keith50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-20

Can someone from TC Electronic please confirm the production status of the BAM200?  These are currently unavailable in USA and many are speculating that the product has been permanently discontinued.  If it's not discontinued, when do you expect to start shipping to USA retailers?

read more...
    0 6
    • Keith50
      PedroRodrigues Hi Keith50,thnak you for your post, I can confirm that the BAM200 is not discontinued, nevertheless as Music Tribe does not sell any products directly to end Users and Resellers I would suggest that you contact our partners present on the link to request information on the availability of this product. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html?isoCode=US&type=STORE I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 22
      • BAM200 status
        Keith50 Heard from main USA retailer: they have no information on when or if this product will be available again.
        • Aug 24
  • New
    farcompton
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-08-11

Hi, I would like to find a power amp to go in my iP1000 sub cabinet. I sent the amp to a repair shop a long time ago and at the time, they did not have a schematic to fix it, so they sent it back to Turbo Sound. Turbo Sound delivered a new unit to me, but I have this near new condition cabinet and tower that I can't use.

If anyone has a working iP1000 amp let me know.

Thanks,

Farley

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Aks123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

My i-nuke 12000dsp amp blew up (sounded like fireworks) and now I need parts for it. Where do I get the power control board or all the parts needed to fix the amplifier. I opened it and saw a few resistors and diodes burn but I'm yet to carry it to a certified tech for a full parts list. So please assist me to get my amp up and running again........Ps- I have a video of how inside looks after the blowout......

read more...
    0 13
    • Aks123
      Nigel67 Hi Aks123. You can purchase parts through our local authorised service centres or if there isn't one in the country that you reside, please contact our Super Partner for your country. Please go to the following link and select the country to find your service centre or click the 'Store' option to find your local Super Partner https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS Many thanks
      • Aug 9
  • New
    Dadolg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-09

Hi there!

I have a problem with one channel of fp10000 - CPL red led staedy on  with no audio present on input and no loudspeaker connected.

I tryed  if it still works and it do, but significantly lower level.  red led goes on few seconds after powering.. fan does not go in high speed.

Any ideas? thaks for reply!

BR, Damir

read more...
    0 13
    • Dadolg
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dadolg, from your description it seems that your FP 10000Q might be presenting some issues as the Front panel LED offers information per-channel and when the Red light is on or the Channel is muted via NomadLink network or your AMP is presenting some kind of faulty condition.
      I would suggest following the link below and contact one of our FASC in your region to get your AMP inspected : https://www.labgruppen.com/buy.html?type=POS I hope this helps Thank you
      • Sep 25
Go to page