Statistics

250,609 members
127,789 posts
  • New
    clerc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I understand from the manual that the E series 8:2 amplifier enters standby mode after 20 minutes without input signal. Is there a way to disable standby mode? In postproduction studio installations (Dolby Atmos) standby mode proved to be annoying because amplifier channels of individual surround speakers eventually don´t unmute fast enough for single effects ...

read more...
    0 26
    • clerc
      Nigel67 Hi clerc. Unfortunately it is not possible to disable the APO function of the amplifier. The feature is intended to conserve power while the amplifier is idle, and is part of what gives the device an energy star rating. If the feature were able to be defeated, then it would not be energy star compliant.
      • Aug 14
    • clerc
      clerc Hi Nigel, many thanks for your reply! Are there furtherLab.Gruppen models that enter standby mode automatically with the option to disable it, please? What´s the threshold for the input level to leave standby mode? Is it possible to tally standby mode (i.e. notify the mixer in the control room that some amplifier channels need to "wake up" before playing content)?
      • Aug 17
  • New
    hiswkf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

I'm in the USA on 120V mains, and I just got a US model FP14K terminated with a L5-30P .. the only receptacle available to me, was a 10-30R backed by a 30A breaker. I used a simple cable adapter to convert the two, the amp blew immediately. First theres supposed to be inrush protection in addition the circuit breaker didn't trip so I'm fairly confused as to how it blew. Regardless of this I need a repair, how can I initiate a repair ticket?

read more...
    1 41
    • hiswkf
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link at the top of this page and create a tech support ticket and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Aug 11
      • LG FP14K
        hiswkf Opened, thank you
        • Aug 11
  • New
    t3g3lst3n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

I blew a capacitor on a LAB 1300, on mains side, where do i find the correct spare, as only legs left...

I had it since late 80s so quite old, it have eaten many speakers over the years ;)

0 28
    • t3g3lst3n
      DavidKnighton Hello t3g3lst3n,
      That model is quite legacy. We don't have this information readily available, nor do we divulge service manuals to the general public. I would suggest opening a tech support inquiry so we can help you get it repaired.
      • Aug 11
      • I blew a capacitor on a LAB 1300, mains side
        t3g3lst3n ok thaks

i rather mend it my self as only a capacitor, as a retuen for service sounds expensive for a monitor amp.
        ill junk it else as i think it has its eaten so many speaker when it blown a fuse on one power side and sent 40volts DC to speakers over the years. so call it quits with it, last of my lab1300 that was working.
        • Aug 11
  • New
    Parky58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

I have 4 of these amps. At last gig in February 2020 (pre-pandemic), one amp developed this problem (fan not switching off). Disconnecting and re-connecting mains appeared to resolve the problem. Amp not used untill testing last week and now problem constant (one fan on whilst on standby, 2 fans on when switched on).

Identified fault as DSP module on input/output ADIC-01Ac board by substitution from another amp. Before being stung £250 for a complete ADIC board and module I would like to know if there is some sort of engineering setting to set/reset fan function (there was on my old Crown amps). I am advised from UK service agent they do not repair these  boards/modules, only replace them. They also do not supply DSP modules separately.

As an aside, all mains filter capacitors replaced, 47nf and 1nf, due to most having gone short or partial short circuit.

Any advice gratefully received.

Steve

read more...
    0 20
    • Parky58
      DavidKnighton Hello Parky58,
      Your IPD2400 should have a 10 year warranty. I recommend you simply request warranty service on the item and send it off for repair. All costs for parts and labor 'should' be covered if you purchased the item directly from an authorized seller. As for the issue itself, probably a switching IC or transistor has shorted and is allowing current to flow to the fan module constantly. Could also be a thermistor that has malfunctioned and is causing an improper temperature reading to adjacent circuitry, forcing the circuitry to supply current constantly to the fan module. There are quite a few possibilities here, and it's usually more cost effective to replace the affected board rather than spend countless hours troubleshooting.
      • Aug 10
  • New
    Arnaud_Gainant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

Hi all!

I'm searching for a Behringer BXD3000H footswitch (buying or electronical plans).

May someone can help me?

Thanks.

Arnaud

0 34
    • Arnaud_Gainant
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Spare Parts team. Click on Support and then select Spare Parts and fill out a request.
      • Aug 9
      • BXD3000H footswitch
        Arnaud_Gainant Thanks Kyle! I'll do that immediately. Cheers
        • Aug 10
  • New
    leimum79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

Hello! I'm running a PLM 10000Q amp for mains with PLM 14000 amps for subs (linked input from the main amp). The subs are arranged as a center cluster, a delayed horizontal array. Question is, how should I get a mono input feed into the sub amps? I know that  I could get a separate mono output from mixer/stagebox into the sub amps, but can I do it somehow without this routing? Or can the summing be done in the DSP (Lake Controller) somehow? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

read more...
    0 32
    • leimum79
      DavidKnighton Hello leimum79,
      Using the Lake Controller software, go to MODULES > I/O CONFIG and click on the input mixer. Here you can unmute both analog inputs and raise the respective faders to unity. This will essentially sum a L/R signal going into the module.
      • Aug 9
    • leimum79
      leimum79

Great, I'll check this, thank you very much!!!

• Aug 9
  • New
    Timmy456789
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

I havent gotten a response from the emails that i have sent to Todd Cowan regarding case 474738-g2ny4y1-nu600

0 53
    • Timmy456789
      DavidKnighton Hello Timmy,
      I will ping this to our spare parts team and see what can be done to improve your experience. As always, be sure to check SPAM and JUNK folders, as often our emails can get flagged on the customer's end.

EDIT: I can see a response from the spare parts agent from today, July 29. You should have the response in your inbox from [email protected] I've asked the agent to resend the email just in case you missed it.
      • Jul 29
  • New
    PeteSheridan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hi am am needing a microphone adaptor both peices for the Behringer Eurolive B207MP3. I have contacted the spares department 3 times and have heard nothing.

0 50
    • PeteSheridan
      Dale_M Hi there sorry for your experience, can you please advise ticket numbers for us to chase up for you?
      • Jul 26
    • PeteSheridan
      PeteSheridan

• Jul 26
    • PeteSheridan
      PeteSheridan

CAS-470711-P1N5Z3 .

• Jul 26
      • Spares.for B207mp3
        Dale_M I have found your ticket and advised my colleague to chase this up for you.
        • Jul 30
  • slide496
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Are these still in production?  I love mine but it is wearing outand stores aren't carrying them in the US.

0 34
  • New
    PepaLesak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hello eveybody,

my 12 year old  FP6400 stoped working. One channel stopped working / after 5 minutes is only noise on output .

Second channel working normally.

There is +- 155V on main power supply but on power trasistors is +9V and -2 V. Second channel have +-7V.

All of the power transistor are OK

Can somebody help me ? Do anyone have the scheme then I could try to fix it myself? 
    thank you

read more...
    0 34
    • PepaLesak
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Service team for further assistance with this issue. Click on Support, and then on Service Request to submit a case.
      • Jul 20
Go to page