Statistics

299,779 members
183,556 posts
  • New
    nflorend
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Hello Everyone! Submitted a claim through the portal for my amp that is not working after 6 months. That was Monday. Today is Wednesday. Let's see how long this will take :D

1 5
    • nflorend
      NicJonesMT Hi NFlorend.
      Can you send me your ticket number and I can look into it.
      • May 19
    • nflorend
      nflorend

One week gone by. Customer support is robots.

• May 23
    • nflorend
      nflorend

Third week. Hello?

• May 30
  • New
    SageTech14
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-05-05

I created a ticket awhile to request RMA to send in for repair but haven't seen an RMA yet.

Can i get an RMA for Ticket Number: CAS-591519-B4L1S3 please?

0 6
    • SageTech14
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. I apologise for the delayed response. I have escalated your case. Someone should be contacting you shortly.
      • May 5
  • New
    smitty1422
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

We have a channel blown on our ep1500 at our church.  What is the Behringer replacement for this amp which is hooked up to a eurodesk console?  Please help

0 7
    • smitty1422
      Paul_Vannatto My church had a Peavey amp with a blown side (channel) a couple of years ago and I replaced it with a Behringer NU3000D and have been very pleased with it.
      • May 1
  • New
    billdroege
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

What is going on with getting warranty repairs for Lab Gruppen C Series Amplifiers? I have three amps in for repairs, some since 2021. I understand that parts are not available and refunds may be the only recourse. 

Thanks

1 24
  • New
    tooweezer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Hi I have a TFX122M-AN monitor that suddenly will not power on. I check fuse and used a different power cord and all is good.

I can't get a resolution about how to get it repaired despite submitting 2 tickets! The first response was go to the reseller which I did and its out of their 2 year warranty. Music Tribe has a 3 year warranty but you will not respond... I will even pay to get it repaired but don't know how to get that done.

CAS-592482-Y2Y7B4 CRM:0120000282435 

read more...
    1 11
  • New
    JimiCactus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12
    0 14
    • JimiCactus
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JimiCatus, If you have not done so please submit a parts request. This can be done via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • Apr 12
      • Where can I order and get instructions on how to replace aBERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER
        JimiCactus BERHINGER EUROLIVE B208D 1.5 COMPRESSION HORN DRIVER ON EBAY
        • Apr 13
  • New
    Yahyah1421
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-04-11

Good afternoon i have an amp that will not power up any longer. LABGRUPPEN D 20:4L serial number is 39500263

0 12
    • Yahyah1421
      Nigel67 Hi Yahyah, please fill out a ticket to our Service Team and they will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Apr 12
  • New
    DanDare21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-07

Hi Lab Gruppen,

I have a C48:4 power amplifier that wont pass a signal and investigation showed both cooling fans are faulty with locked rotor. I would like to order new fans but should I make other checks first to ensure it does not have other issues?

How can i order 2 new cooling fans from your company?

Regards,

Dan Dare

read more...
    0 19
    • DanDare21
      Dale_M Does the unit have any error codes on the front panel? It may be best to go to the support tab above and submit a technical ticket with an image of the front panel so we can advise.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    mck3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

Does ANYONE know of a way to contact Behringer to find out WHO can repair both my PPA500BT's? Both are less than a year old and both are are doing what others describe. No output and flashing lights on panel. I appreciate the bullcrap Tribe stuff but enough of the cutsey crap. I need help and it does seem that the "Tribe" leaders could care less. 6 months and no response. AND IF I GET ONE MORE FILL OUT A FORM im going to blow up!

Who can fix? WHere are possible vendors that fix? Are PPA500BT's fixable or are they doorstops . Yes I'm pissed but nevertheless I feel someone at Behringer could help.

read more...
    0 18
    • mck3
      Nigel67 Hi mck3. I am very sorry for the issues you have been experiencing contacting us. You mention that the speakers are less than a year old which means that they are still under warranty. Have you contacted our partner that you purchased them from and asked for a warranty repair. Our partners are responsible for repairing all warranty issues. How have you been trying to contact us over the past 6 months as there is no account set up for you in our database under the e-mail address you have provided? Have you used another e-mail address? Do you have a case number please? I can then look up your case and find out why we have not responded to you previously. Many thanks
      • Apr 4
    • mck3
      RonaldFigura You are on the Behringer official community so you should be able to get a resolution here.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    jftaylorjr13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I've been asked to do an event this Spring with my EUROPORT PPA2000BT on an island with no power.  My questions are 1) what would be better a generator or an inverter/battery power source, and 2) would use of such a power source like this void any warranty??? 

read more...
    0 27
    • jftaylorjr13
      Dale_M The PPA2000BT comes with a switch mode power supply which means it can be used anywhere in the world as long as the power being delivered to it is between 120v - 230v AC. Inquire with the generator hire company if they can can guarantee this.
      • Apr 6
Go to page