Statistics

249,735 members
126,798 posts
  • New
    mgraao
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-11

Greeetings!

I would like to say it tis a pleasure to return, but not the case. Amp went poof Saturday night. Submitted support ticket, received response today. This amp is 5 years old and the support tells me that Sweetwater (people purchased from 5 years ago) will fix the problem under warranty!  I hate people who never take 2 seconds to actually read what I have sent.

Can anyone please assist me with this. Thank you for your time.

read more...
    0 50
    • mgraao
      DavidKnighton Hello mgraao,
      If the amp was purchased over 5 years ago, I would presume it to be out of warranty altogether. The longest warranty available for the product is 3 years with registration. You will likely need to send to an authorized service center as non warranty. I'll look into your case if I can find the ticket, but could you post the case number to be safe?
      • May 11
    • mgraao
      DavidKnighton Hello mgraao,
      I found your case and I'm very sorry to say I'm not very impressed at your profane response to our support agent. This constitutes verbal abuse. You should never speak to someone like that if they are trying to help you. If you are not satisfied with your initial response, you can convey your disdain in a professional and non-abusive manner.
      • May 11
  • New
    EDGARXY1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

Soy de Tamaulipas México, Tengo un amplificador Behringer EPX4000 que se le daño la fuente conmutada, ¿como puedo conseguir una de reemplazo? o si a alguno de ustedes les ha pasado lo mismo y cual fue la solución.

saludos...

0 53
    • EDGARXY1
      WilliamR Hello William from music tribe here, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and an agent will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • May 10
  • New
    tombullard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

We need to locate a couple of connectors to fit the amp output molded plug on Eurocom MA6480A units.  Anyone know of a source?

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 69
    • tombullard
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi tombullard, if not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the spares tab.
      • May 8
  • New
    rayauger02539
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

e series 4.2 is there a knock down device to use 8 ohm speakers

0 57
  • New
    Cardenar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

I have a Behringer NX4000 that for some reason it locked up in protected mode. Now I can't get it to rest. Now I don't know how to get it fixed. 

0 67
    • Cardenar
      DavidKnighton Hello Cardenar,
      Please submit a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page. Someone will be able to advise how to resolve this issue.
      • May 5
  • New
    vincent150678
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi.

hope you are well.

My need : I am a mixer for movies, building my own stage. I want to power 3 channels (3xLF 3xHF) of JBL 4670D (https://jblpro.com/en/site_elements/4670d-spec-sheet)

and 8 channels of Top speakers (Atmos) DKAUDIO P12C (http://dkaudio.fr/fr/cinema/3d-immersif/plafond/p12-c)

Rest of surrounds and LFE are self powered. I am also interested in Dante integration + FIR Processing through lake for at least the front channels.

Thanks 

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    Lergei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi! I'm new here and don't know if i'm writing to right place but i bought this nice old SS300B power amp and i need service manual for it, can someone help me?

Mikko 

0 92
    • Lergei
      Nigel67 Hi Mikko, I am sorry, but I do not recognise this amplifier. If we do have schematics, then unfortunately we are not permitted to distribute them. There was a LAB 300. Is this what you have?
      • Apr 27
  • New
    mcolmer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

It is really hard to get importation organized during the pandemic, we just need one EPQ304 to complete our sound lab build...

0 54
  • New
    neailyb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

Need amp fixed

0 48
    • neailyb
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case and someone will contact you ASAP.
      • Apr 14
  • New
    Disgrunt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can track a delivery to Australia of Behringer KM750?

My music store took my order in November 2020 and then said the unit was not available in Australia and they were awaiting delivery from China which was delayed due to political issues and COVID. Which all sounded reasonable.

They said it would be delivered by end of December. This then got blown out to end of January. Then Feb etc. Today I got an email saying Behringer now wouldn't give any ETA at all.

Can anybody help with this? Maybe how to track it down?Has anybody in Australia had a delivery since Novemeber or December come in?

Thanks for your time.

read more...
    0 73
Go to page