2022-03-22

I need detailed Information for this parts:

E5:4 / (SN 19827416)

LS OUTPUT Connector

Class 2 Wiring 

E12:2 / (SN 38209446)

Balanced Outputs connectors

Lautsprecher Class 2 Wiring connectors

I need part number and any detailed description, that i can deliver it anywhere

It is urgent

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 116
  • New
    panpro
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-03-22

How can i make a read only file with LAKE Controler to save my Preset in 20K44 or is there another possibility to protect OUT EQ and Limiters?

0 18
  • New
    GleiDaemon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

I have use lake controler before version 7.0.7 it is work under parallel for macbook pro M1

then I have upgrade to 7.0.7 it is not see virtio adapter that parallel used.

any solution?

0 18
    • GleiDaemon
      Nigel67 Hi GleiDaemon. This is a question for our Technical Support Team. Please raise a ticket with them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
  • New
    jackman66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Hello!

I have a Behringer V-Ampire LX1-112 amp, and I finally replaced the damaged dual jack input module (input and headphones), but somewhere along the way, the volume pot and red light power level display has stopped working. Not sure why; all connections are solid and the module is brand new. Neither the new module nor the old module make a difference to the power to the volume pot. All the other pots and red light levels show up on all the other knobs, but not the volume. Can someone please tell me what pot I need to find? Is there a specific model number? The replacement looks pretty straightforward, so I am happy to do some soldering and resoldering if needed. Thanks for all your help!!!

Jack

read more...
    0 14
    • jackman66
      Dale_M Hi there if you are not familiar with electronics rework it can be easy to fix one problem and create another, we cannot share schematics but if you advise the pots component position on the PCB we could advise the part that is used. That said, it may be far quicker for us to assist you with a local non warranty repair at an official Behringer repair centre, if you wish to take this advice simply go to the Support tab above and select Service.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    AndyLawrence
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Does anyone know the RMS figures for this amp (peaks are deceptive)

Thankyou in advance

Andy

0 12
    • AndyLawrence
      Dale_M We no longer list our amp power ratings by RMS as these tend to not give true results as tests are always done using signal generators and specific waveforms which don't reflect in comparison to music, music comes at fuller frequencies and non linear dynamics which of course as I'm sure you're aware is nothing like a test tone generated from a signal generator. There are lots of topics on the internet about this should you wish to look into it more.
      • Mar 15
      • Behringer NX3000 (RMS)
        djtetei The internationally accepted standard for power rating is still RMS (continous) using 1 kHz sine wave test tone. If you choose to not list a continuous RMS power rating for your products, how one is supposed to match speakers with amplifiers? At least provide a continous voltage output into supported loads, which will give an indication of the power rating and enable your products to run flawlessly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A reputable equipment manufacturer will always stand by their products and should be able to guarantee real life operational specifications. If you say that there are inconsistencies in the approved standards, then test it on your own, by your own methods and standards and publish the methods and testing conditions.
        • Jun 20
    • AndyLawrence
      AndyLawrence

• Mar 15
  • New
    Blackwido
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-14

Thanks for reply I tried 9v battery on one no difference.. never mind think about a multi unit instead tks

0 12
  • New
    Crroig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hi, I have a 230V amp and want to use it here in the US. Do I use a plug adapter only or do I need a voltage converter. Thx

0 7
    • Crroig
      Dale_M If you have the European 230v model this cannot be used in the USA and there is no way of converting it.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    JoeA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

I have an NX6000 that came with a Euro style 220-240v cord. Do I need to change the power supply to run 120v 60hz in the US?

0 10
    • JoeA
      Dale_M Please note this is not a possible option as there are different power variants of the amp available depending on the terriototy it is sold in (Japan/Europe/USA) they cannot be converted.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    sands
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

I am using a Behringer EP4000 to drive two 15" Folded Horn Subwoofers i built in my home theatre.

Is it possible to buy a quieter fan, or do away with the fan?

0 7
    • sands
      Dale_M The fan is required we do not advice disconnecting. There may be quieter fans available on the market but we cannot advise on retro-fitting these due to health and safety and any possible damage that may be caused to your unit. Any existing warranty will be void.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    j1959
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

Need to know how the NX300 performs when the inputs are turn on at 3 oclock position how to hook 2 woofers and the best way to use the crossover  LF. HF.  Full Range. Also the Mode switch for the woofers Thank you in advance.

0 8
Go to page