Statistics

285,941 members
168,004 posts
  • New
    mck3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

Does ANYONE know of a way to contact Behringer to find out WHO can repair both my PPA500BT's? Both are less than a year old and both are are doing what others describe. No output and flashing lights on panel. I appreciate the bullcrap Tribe stuff but enough of the cutsey crap. I need help and it does seem that the "Tribe" leaders could care less. 6 months and no response. AND IF I GET ONE MORE FILL OUT A FORM im going to blow up!

Who can fix? WHere are possible vendors that fix? Are PPA500BT's fixable or are they doorstops . Yes I'm pissed but nevertheless I feel someone at Behringer could help.

read more...
    0 14
    • mck3
      Nigel67 Hi mck3. I am very sorry for the issues you have been experiencing contacting us. You mention that the speakers are less than a year old which means that they are still under warranty. Have you contacted our partner that you purchased them from and asked for a warranty repair. Our partners are responsible for repairing all warranty issues. How have you been trying to contact us over the past 6 months as there is no account set up for you in our database under the e-mail address you have provided? Have you used another e-mail address? Do you have a case number please? I can then look up your case and find out why we have not responded to you previously. Many thanks
      • Apr 4
    • mck3
      RonaldFigura You are on the Behringer official community so you should be able to get a resolution here.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    jftaylorjr13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I've been asked to do an event this Spring with my EUROPORT PPA2000BT on an island with no power.  My questions are 1) what would be better a generator or an inverter/battery power source, and 2) would use of such a power source like this void any warranty??? 

read more...
    0 4
    • jftaylorjr13
      Dale_M The PPA2000BT comes with a switch mode power supply which means it can be used anywhere in the world as long as the power being delivered to it is between 120v - 230v AC. Inquire with the generator hire company if they can can guarantee this.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    Crroig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hi, I have a 230V amp and want to use it here in the US. Do I use a plug adapter only or do I need a voltage converter. Thx

0 4
    • Crroig
      Dale_M If you have the European 230v model this cannot be used in the USA and there is no way of converting it.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    JoeA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

I have an NX6000 that came with a Euro style 220-240v cord. Do I need to change the power supply to run 120v 60hz in the US?

0 9
    • JoeA
      Dale_M Please note this is not a possible option as there are different power variants of the amp available depending on the terriototy it is sold in (Japan/Europe/USA) they cannot be converted.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    j1959
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

Need to know how the NX300 performs when the inputs are turn on at 3 oclock position how to hook 2 woofers and the best way to use the crossover  LF. HF.  Full Range. Also the Mode switch for the woofers Thank you in advance.

0 6
  • New
    kbherrig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Error light blinking 

please help 

View Video
    0 17
    • kbherrig
      Paul_Vannatto Page 5 of the manual explains the error light purpose. Check the input signals as well as the wordclock to make sure they are correct.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    Stevemaccal62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

My PMP500 seems to have developed a problem. When pwered up the unit comes on for a few seconds and then cuts out. It seems the internal fan is not coming on. I assume it may be more than replacing the fan but have no idea as I'm not an electrician.

read more...
    0 13
    • Stevemaccal62
      WilliamR Hello, this sounds like a hardware issue that may need service. Please click on the Support link above and create a Tech support ticket and someone will contact you directly as soon as possible.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    SpideyMan19622
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

Hello!

I just purchased a nx4-6000 amp. After hooking a stage monitor to it, it went into Protect Mode on all four channels. I unhooked all cables and followed the instructions to reset it, but it still won't do anything. The breaker in the back doesn't seem to have tripped or at least it won't reset. Any ideas.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 55
    • SpideyMan19622
      Nigel67 Hi SpideyMan19622. I am sorry to hear that your brand new NX4-6000 has failed straight away. It looks as though you have tried everything possible to get the unit out of the Protect Mode and it hasn't worked. If the unit is still under 30 days from purchase, you can go back to the shop that sold you the amplifier and request a DOA replacement. If older than that, still go back to the shop and they will get the amplifier repaired.
      • Jan 11
    • SpideyMan19622
      RacerX I have the same problem, NX4-6000 locked in protect mode and need some help please. I tried to purchase the schematic for the NX4-6000 and support just sent out a basic reply about finding a repair location in my area. I asked them the following question: If you can not send a schematic, can you please tell me the part type and number of the following amp board devices?
      T14
      T15
      T52
      T53
      T54
      T55
      R165
      R170
      R172
      R177
      R182
      R183
      R267
      R319 Nothing, crickets... maybe one of you might be able to help me. I bought these amps due to them supposedly having built in protection... they have protection, from starting a fire, but definitely not protecting the amplifier! Thank you!
      • Jan 29
      • My NX46000 Power Amp is stuck in Protect Mode
        RacerX Still no help? Pathetic.
        • Feb 19
    • SpideyMan19622
      DrEVILish

Just had one of our amplifiers do the same thing.

• May 16
  • New
    DanielThompson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-05

Is there a recommended replacement fan for the NU3000?

0 10
    • DanielThompson
      Nigel67 Hi DanielThompson. Our spares team will be able to advise you pricing and availability for a replacement fan. Please raise a ticket to them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Or if you are looking at another manufacturers fan, the specification is usually written on the fan and you can measure its dimensions. Please make sure if you do go inside the unit that the power is disconnected from the unit. This will void any remaining warranty though.
      • December 5, 2021
  • New
    djmarshallb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

I have alot of equipment as a portable dj and entertainer I have an issue I need addressed . I ordered 5 behringer amps back in 2011 along with 4 18 inch subs and 2 dual 15 inch tops and 2 single 15 inch tops. I needed as much to cover different small venues without moving equipment from my main venue gig. the larger amo rack with 4 amps in it which were 2  berhinger 3000 watt amp and 2 4000 watt amps . I used a few times with no problem, never over worked anything ad it was too much for some of the places I played. fast forward to a few years later I took the amp rack out and hooked up everything for an outside event . and about 15 minutes into playing one amp went out. I switched the amp . the next time I used the rack another amp went out. I wasn't pushing it hard or anything. I bought the 6000 watt amp and used it twice same thing . now I have 3 broken amps in my trailer that need to be repaired . they all power on but with any load they click off. usually because of the good price I just replace but as I see now I can't find your products on my supplier's website. what could the problem be? there was no moisture or over hard use. all amps were and is inside of sealed amp racks.

read more...
    0 9
    • djmarshallb
      Paul_Vannatto Sweetwater is their new super partner for the US. You will need to contact them for product.
      • November 1, 2021
    • djmarshallb
      djmarshallb

not the same as zzound though. credit check on orders payment plans. zzound didn't and offered 12 months. I stocked my business with zzound and American musical.

• November 4, 2021
Go to page