Statistics

241,823 members
118,137 posts
  • New
    Timmy456789
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

I havent gotten a response from the emails that i have sent to Todd Cowan regarding case 474738-g2ny4y1-nu600

0 3
    • Timmy456789
      DavidKnighton Hello Timmy,
      I will ping this to our spare parts team and see what can be done to improve your experience. As always, be sure to check SPAM and JUNK folders, as often our emails can get flagged on the customer's end.

EDIT: I can see a response from the spare parts agent from today, July 29. You should have the response in your inbox from [email protected] I've asked the agent to resend the email just in case you missed it.
      • Thu at 2:39 PM
  • New
    PeteSheridan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hi am am needing a microphone adaptor both peices for the Behringer Eurolive B207MP3. I have contacted the spares department 3 times and have heard nothing.

0 19
    • PeteSheridan
      Dale_M Hi there sorry for your experience, can you please advise ticket numbers for us to chase up for you?
      • Mon at 4:22 AM
    • PeteSheridan
      PeteSheridan

• Mon at 5:03 AM
    • PeteSheridan
      PeteSheridan

CAS-470711-P1N5Z3 .

• Mon at 5:03 AM
      • Spares.for B207mp3
        Dale_M I have found your ticket and advised my colleague to chase this up for you.
        • 5 hours ago
  • slide496
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Are these still in production?  I love mine but it is wearing outand stores aren't carrying them in the US.

0 9
  • New
    dexter74656
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Is there a way to find a list of authorized repair locations for Behringer equipment?  Hoping to avoid having to ship a power amp somewhere to be repaired.  

I've spend the last half hour trying to just find a phone number to call and ask but apparently Behringer doesn't believe in phone support and instead wants me to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops to make a "musictribe" account just to ask a question or submit a complicated ticket.  This is more difficult than it needs to be to get support information.

read more...
    0 12
    • dexter74656
      DavidKnighton Hello dexter74656,
      You account already exists if you're posting on the community, so step one is already done. The reason we want you to submit a case is so that we can give you accurate information. We live in a world where online information can change without notice, so it's usually best to get it straight from the horse's mouth. Also it gives us a chance to help you troubleshoot the issue before you go through the trouble of paying for a repair.
      Example, a known issue with a simple fix is easier for the customer than paying $100 for a technician to perform the fix. Finally, if it's something under warranty, then it absolutely has to be documented by our team so we can take positive action in other areas of product development. It seems convoluted, but I assure you there are good reasons why we do this.
      • Jul 12
      • Looking for Local Repair Outlets
        dexter74656 Yes, my account is created, because I had to take 10 minutes to create one in order to make this post. I'm not looking for a tribe, I'm not looking for a new social media network, I just want access to support.

I already know the device needs repair and that it's not a user-error kind of situation (given that it has already been repaired once and failed again), and I'd like to explore options for this to be done locally. That is why I am trying to find if there is a list of authorized repair locations to see if someone is in my area that can take a look at it.

Please let me know where I can find such information or who I can contact to receive it. If the only option is to create a ticket to ship the amplifier in, then I'll move on to a new company instead.
        • Jul 12
  • New
    bobbydoy1e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

I sent a brand new amplifier that went bad the first day I used it in the middle of a show to a company called panurgy they received it on June 21st I haven't heard a word how do I get information on this amplifier

0 27
  • New
    SammyBee1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-28

hi all just after a bit of advice.. should i run a brand new laoptop with my brand new NX???

0 21
    • SammyBee1
      DavidKnighton Hello SammyBee1,
      It is not necessary to buy a brand new laptop for use with this amps. Unless of course you have an extremely old computer that is not compatible with the NX software.
      • Jun 29
  • New
    m944
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

hello I have to replace the power transformer of the ep2500 amplifier that I bought about five years ago.
    The primary of this amp is broken I think due to the electrolytic capacitors which are probably shorted.
    I would like to know if the cost of these spare parts to evaluate the replacement thanks Martore giuseppe email martore [email protected]
    read more...
    0 16
    • m944
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Jun 27
  • New
    JimBrettell
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-25

Hi, I've just taken delivery of a PMP580S amp. There is a button marked 'Speaker Processing' but the manual only tells you that the button exists!

Anyone any idea what it does or what it's used for?

0 25
  • New
    Myron2099
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

Hi guys how can I connect my UMC22 board to my Nobsound A8 valve amplifier with AUX input?

0 27
    • Myron2099
      DavidKnighton Hello Myron2099,
      The aux input is likely a stereo connection. This means you'll need a stereo breakout cable to connect the UMC 1/4" outputs. See the cable in the following link. This should do the trick.

https://hosatech.com/products/analog-audio/stereo-breakouts/hosa-breakouts/cmp-150/
      • Jun 14
    • Myron2099
      Myron2099

therefore connecting the 6.25 to 3.5 in the amplifier I have the sound output from the speakers.
      and i can hear the sounds from the imac via usb! even plugging in a microphone and using garageband?

will i have better sound gain? is the card preamp?

Thank you so much so my dilemma solved me

• Jun 14
      • UMC22 to tube Valve amp
        DavidKnighton I'm not sure I understand the follow up question. If you're asking if using a microphone through Garageband will sound better, well that's a matter of opinion really, and depends wholly on your ability to mix sound.
        • Jun 15
  • New
    Daviddobson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can behringer amps ever be repaired by behringer? Alternatively, can you buy the amp boards from behringer?

0 40
    • Daviddobson
      DavidKnighton Hello Daviddobson,
      If you have a defective amp, you can submit a SERVICE REQUEST ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can also submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab.
      • May 21
Go to page