Statistics

249,695 members
126,747 posts
  • New
    bobbydoy1e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

I sent a brand new amplifier that went bad the first day I used it in the middle of a show to a company called panurgy they received it on June 21st I haven't heard a word how do I get information on this amplifier

0 58
  • New
    SammyBee1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-28

hi all just after a bit of advice.. should i run a brand new laoptop with my brand new NX???

0 44
    • SammyBee1
      DavidKnighton Hello SammyBee1,
      It is not necessary to buy a brand new laptop for use with this amps. Unless of course you have an extremely old computer that is not compatible with the NX software.
      • Jun 29
  • New
    m944
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

hello I have to replace the power transformer of the ep2500 amplifier that I bought about five years ago.
    The primary of this amp is broken I think due to the electrolytic capacitors which are probably shorted.
    I would like to know if the cost of these spare parts to evaluate the replacement thanks Martore giuseppe email martore [email protected]
    read more...
    0 41
    • m944
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Jun 27
  • New
    JimBrettell
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-25

Hi, I've just taken delivery of a PMP580S amp. There is a button marked 'Speaker Processing' but the manual only tells you that the button exists!

Anyone any idea what it does or what it's used for?

0 61
  • New
    Myron2099
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

Hi guys how can I connect my UMC22 board to my Nobsound A8 valve amplifier with AUX input?

0 63
    • Myron2099
      DavidKnighton Hello Myron2099,
      The aux input is likely a stereo connection. This means you'll need a stereo breakout cable to connect the UMC 1/4" outputs. See the cable in the following link. This should do the trick.

https://hosatech.com/products/analog-audio/stereo-breakouts/hosa-breakouts/cmp-150/
      • Jun 14
    • Myron2099
      Myron2099

therefore connecting the 6.25 to 3.5 in the amplifier I have the sound output from the speakers.
      and i can hear the sounds from the imac via usb! even plugging in a microphone and using garageband?

will i have better sound gain? is the card preamp?

Thank you so much so my dilemma solved me

• Jun 14
      • UMC22 to tube Valve amp
        DavidKnighton I'm not sure I understand the follow up question. If you're asking if using a microphone through Garageband will sound better, well that's a matter of opinion really, and depends wholly on your ability to mix sound.
        • Jun 15
  • New
    Daviddobson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can behringer amps ever be repaired by behringer? Alternatively, can you buy the amp boards from behringer?

0 55
    • Daviddobson
      DavidKnighton Hello Daviddobson,
      If you have a defective amp, you can submit a SERVICE REQUEST ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can also submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab.
      • May 21
  • New
    AliJasimALOhimed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

When KM-1700 will be available?

0 64
  • New
    Sourabh396
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

Which amplifier will be suitable for Behringer 1C-BK passive speakers ?

0 71
  • New
    Badsoulzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Hi ,

My Position in Bali Indonesia,

Can i get contact disrtibution Behringer Indonesia ? 

Honestly difficult to get amplifier behringer such as KM750 ,KM1700 i love it...

0 70
  • New
    DKPERRY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

I have a Behringer GX 108 practice amp.  I've had it a while and never had a problem.  Went to turn it on the other day and nothing.  It was dead.  No sign of life.  it's getting power and the ceramic fuse appears to be good and checked out with my meter.  Any suggestions?  Anyone have similar issues?

read more...
    0 65
    • DKPERRY
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi DKPERRY, if you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a Service request. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • May 11
Go to page