Statistics

249,687 members
126,737 posts
  • New
    EDGARXY1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

Soy de Tamaulipas México, Tengo un amplificador Behringer EPX4000 que se le daño la fuente conmutada, ¿como puedo conseguir una de reemplazo? o si a alguno de ustedes les ha pasado lo mismo y cual fue la solución.

saludos...

0 53
    • EDGARXY1
      WilliamR Hello William from music tribe here, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket and an agent will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • May 10
  • New
    Cardenar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

I have a Behringer NX4000 that for some reason it locked up in protected mode. Now I can't get it to rest. Now I don't know how to get it fixed. 

0 67
    • Cardenar
      DavidKnighton Hello Cardenar,
      Please submit a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page. Someone will be able to advise how to resolve this issue.
      • May 5
  • New
    mcolmer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

It is really hard to get importation organized during the pandemic, we just need one EPQ304 to complete our sound lab build...

0 54
  • New
    Disgrunt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-14

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can track a delivery to Australia of Behringer KM750?

My music store took my order in November 2020 and then said the unit was not available in Australia and they were awaiting delivery from China which was delayed due to political issues and COVID. Which all sounded reasonable.

They said it would be delivered by end of December. This then got blown out to end of January. Then Feb etc. Today I got an email saying Behringer now wouldn't give any ETA at all.

Can anybody help with this? Maybe how to track it down?Has anybody in Australia had a delivery since Novemeber or December come in?

Thanks for your time.

read more...
    0 73
  • New
    Mociralb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-11

I've lost the power supply in my Behringer PPA2000BT. Lights flash, no sound I need to fix this power supply or buy a new one.

Schematics, sugestions, help?

0 96
    • Mociralb
      RexBeckett Hi Mociralb, I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Apr 11
  • New
    NickWixom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-06

I'm building an amp rack and using multiple NX6000 amps for my subwoofers in mono. I'm waiting for these amps to be delivered, so in the meantime... If I run these in Mono so that both channel A & B are using the same input, will the TRS input on channel B pass the signal to another amp?

My EP4000 amps do this, and I've not run into an amp that doesn't, but I can't find any documentation on this for these. 

Thanks

For reference, I'm going to use 3 of these to power 6 Berlin series single 18" subs, I have 2 EP4000 amps that power 4 Berlin series 12" tops. Running an M32 Core with a DL32 for my small system. Double the subs and tops with a Wing, DL32, DL16, SD16 and SD8 for my bigger system. 

read more...
    0 76
    • NickWixom
      PedroRodrigues Hi NickWixom please consider that you are correct the NX6000 in mono will in fact have the same signal on both channels A and B and you will be able to daisy chain the NX6000 using a Speakon cable . Thank you
      • Mar 25
  • New
    Martydrummer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Good Lord what a pain in the butt they make you fill out all this tribe crap just to ask customer service a question. What planet is this

0 71
    • Martydrummer
      PedroRodrigues Hi Martydrummer please consider that the MT Community allows users to share knowledge and experiences to create a full sense of a knowledge sharing community . The MT Community also allows you to register your units and manage any request made to any MT department but you must consider that for specific requests you have specific areas you must go to request them such as service. On top of the MT Community page you have Support as you can see on the picture below, this will give you access to all the support options such as Product registration, Tech.Support and service among other as you can see on the picture below. I hope this clarifies the process. Thank you
      • Mar 3
    • Martydrummer
      Martydrummer I don't mind that you have the option to create an avatar and give us a form similar to filing taxes, for people that have nothing else to do. But there should also be a phone number or email just to ask a simple question about your product
      • Mar 3
  • New
    DJMD888
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-20

Hi, new to the forum and about to take receipt of my first Behringer AMP. I would like to ask the tribe about running the NX3000 in bridge mode, do I have to rewire the output speakon cable amp end to +1+2 as well as flipping the bridge mode switch.

My set up will comprise of a Numark Scratch mixer to a Behringer Ultragraph EQ with channel 1 split to my monitors and channel 2 to the NX3000, from there I intend to bridge the signal to my first sub (8ohms) then onto the second creating a 4ohm load and hopefully a stable clear sound to enjoy.

Appreciate any advice and help.

??

read more...
    0 92
    • DJMD888
      DaveMorrison Yes. Unless the cabinet has some type of mode switch or and extra input speakon wired specifically for bridge mode amps.
      • Feb 20
  • New
    roiky0709
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

I have a powered mixer amplifier (Behringer Euwropower PMX2000) and I am interested in purchasing new Behringer Passive Speakers (PK Series: 108, 110, 112 or 115). My question how I best match between the power outout of my amplifier to the speakers power? It says in the amp spec: Stereo Mode: 250 W @ 4 OHM & 180 W @ 8 OHM. Thank you so much

read more...
    0 67
    • roiky0709
      Dale_M Dale here, I can see you have sent the same on a ticket CAS-423353-X9K5H5 so i will reply to you on that.
      • Feb 15
    • roiky0709
      Dale_M Also this is not a well shot video but has helped users https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TF2r6Eimt4
      • Feb 15
      • How to match power amplifier & passive speaker
        roiky0709 Hi Dale, thanks for the feedback but sorry... I have checked the YouTube link and don't think if it answered my question
        • Feb 15
  • New
    MarlonArellanoBerrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Saludos solicito ayuda con este amplificador que nadie conoce ni se atreve a meterle mano por qué es un sistema total mente exclusivo, por eso solicito soporte para que me suministren el sistema o la tarjeta completa para reemplazar la que tiene el daño espero me ayuden a solucionar este inconveniente gracias

read more...
    0 61
    • MarlonArellanoBerrio
      RexBeckett Hi Marion, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 27
Go to page