Statistics

250,738 members
127,934 posts
  • New
    NickWixom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-06

I'm building an amp rack and using multiple NX6000 amps for my subwoofers in mono. I'm waiting for these amps to be delivered, so in the meantime... If I run these in Mono so that both channel A & B are using the same input, will the TRS input on channel B pass the signal to another amp?

My EP4000 amps do this, and I've not run into an amp that doesn't, but I can't find any documentation on this for these. 

Thanks

For reference, I'm going to use 3 of these to power 6 Berlin series single 18" subs, I have 2 EP4000 amps that power 4 Berlin series 12" tops. Running an M32 Core with a DL32 for my small system. Double the subs and tops with a Wing, DL32, DL16, SD16 and SD8 for my bigger system. 

read more...
    0 77
    • NickWixom
      PedroRodrigues Hi NickWixom please consider that you are correct the NX6000 in mono will in fact have the same signal on both channels A and B and you will be able to daisy chain the NX6000 using a Speakon cable . Thank you
      • Mar 25
  • New
    Martydrummer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Good Lord what a pain in the butt they make you fill out all this tribe crap just to ask customer service a question. What planet is this

0 72
    • Martydrummer
      PedroRodrigues Hi Martydrummer please consider that the MT Community allows users to share knowledge and experiences to create a full sense of a knowledge sharing community . The MT Community also allows you to register your units and manage any request made to any MT department but you must consider that for specific requests you have specific areas you must go to request them such as service. On top of the MT Community page you have Support as you can see on the picture below, this will give you access to all the support options such as Product registration, Tech.Support and service among other as you can see on the picture below. I hope this clarifies the process. Thank you
      • Mar 3
    • Martydrummer
      Martydrummer I don't mind that you have the option to create an avatar and give us a form similar to filing taxes, for people that have nothing else to do. But there should also be a phone number or email just to ask a simple question about your product
      • Mar 3
  • New
    DJMD888
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-20

Hi, new to the forum and about to take receipt of my first Behringer AMP. I would like to ask the tribe about running the NX3000 in bridge mode, do I have to rewire the output speakon cable amp end to +1+2 as well as flipping the bridge mode switch.

My set up will comprise of a Numark Scratch mixer to a Behringer Ultragraph EQ with channel 1 split to my monitors and channel 2 to the NX3000, from there I intend to bridge the signal to my first sub (8ohms) then onto the second creating a 4ohm load and hopefully a stable clear sound to enjoy.

Appreciate any advice and help.

??

read more...
    0 97
    • DJMD888
      DaveMorrison Yes. Unless the cabinet has some type of mode switch or and extra input speakon wired specifically for bridge mode amps.
      • Feb 20
  • New
    roiky0709
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

I have a powered mixer amplifier (Behringer Euwropower PMX2000) and I am interested in purchasing new Behringer Passive Speakers (PK Series: 108, 110, 112 or 115). My question how I best match between the power outout of my amplifier to the speakers power? It says in the amp spec: Stereo Mode: 250 W @ 4 OHM & 180 W @ 8 OHM. Thank you so much

read more...
    0 67
    • roiky0709
      Dale_M Dale here, I can see you have sent the same on a ticket CAS-423353-X9K5H5 so i will reply to you on that.
      • Feb 15
    • roiky0709
      Dale_M Also this is not a well shot video but has helped users https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TF2r6Eimt4
      • Feb 15
      • How to match power amplifier & passive speaker
        roiky0709 Hi Dale, thanks for the feedback but sorry... I have checked the YouTube link and don't think if it answered my question
        • Feb 15
  • New
    MarlonArellanoBerrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Saludos solicito ayuda con este amplificador que nadie conoce ni se atreve a meterle mano por qué es un sistema total mente exclusivo, por eso solicito soporte para que me suministren el sistema o la tarjeta completa para reemplazar la que tiene el daño espero me ayuden a solucionar este inconveniente gracias

read more...
    0 61
    • MarlonArellanoBerrio
      RexBeckett Hi Marion, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jan 27
  • New
    Rjakiel73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

Is there a list available that shows the amp effects by number? 

0 86
    • Rjakiel73
      Nigel67 Hi Rjakiel73, I will e-mail you this information as it is not possible to attach anything here. Many thanks.
      • Jan 26
      • KXD12 Effects list
        Nigel67 I will e-mail it again. Please also try your SPAM folder.
        • Feb 1
  • New
    ride2famewithme
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-18

Hi! Does anyone know when the NX3000 or iNuke 3000 series powered amps will be delivered (supplied) to Brisbane? Or anywhere in Australia>

I have searched for a unit across the TransTasman and nobody has one left to sell.

Although, I found monkey sounds in NZ and their distributors have a few in stock BYT they wouldn't serve Australian customers.

Find it ironic because other brands, for example in music equipment world Yamaka HQ n Japan many years ago helped me source a particular electronic part whichj I needed, although they had spares on Japan but to reduce my wait and distance (airfreight) they rang the Singapore distributors to send me what I eeded. Similar to a car part, Mercedes made an effort to supply me with parts many years ago through Malaysia, just as an example.

YET, TransTasman (cousins in Auckland) distributors wouldnt help me out despite having stock avail.

I have a gig and my both amps cant be used. Hence I really wanted a Behringer to suit my urgent needs. 

Does anyone know why Australian distributors dont have aclue how to order in stock, on time, to have enough products on the shelves and warehouses? Warehouse managers job and skill ought to be to check and replenish stock levels in advance, no different from any other products, brand or commodity. Sorry guys but there are many unemployed out there who could do a better job, for such nice salaries some are receiving as managers of  distribution centres.

PLEASE: don't use re-branding or no parts world wide as an excuse. 

Considering the current lim,ited traffic air/cargo/ships is still operating as normal.

There are SAP/Oracle inventory programs which work very well in such areas. I am sure the distribution centre in Sydney also have a similar prgram. 

read more...
    0 71
  • New
    Gumboot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Hi does anybody no what the voltage gain is on the  behringer nx6000

0 77
  • New
    craiggannon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-22

I’m having issues with the Nx3000D in Stereo mode , it’s fine when bridged but only getting 1 side in stereo . Is there a link available for the manual please .

thnx

0 93
    • craiggannon
      RexBeckett Hi Owen, you can download the Quick Start Guide by clicking on Documentation on the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CHW
      • December 22, 2020
      • Nx3000d Stereo settings
        craiggannon Many thnx for the response & link , unfortunately it doesn’t solve the problem, here’s a pic of the stereo setting
        • December 22, 2020
    • craiggannon
      DavidKnighton Hello Owen,
      Are you using a single input source or dual input source? In stereo mode, you should have dual input sources to drive each amp channel individually. Bridge mode takes a single input source. Also bear in mind the the output wiring changes when utilizing bridge mode vs stereo mode, so be sure you're using the correct output wiring configuration.
      • December 22, 2020
        craiggannon Thnx David , it’s a dual input from my mixer , yeah the wiring config is correct, it was working in stereo , just decided to stop for some odd reason
        • December 22, 2020
        DavidKnighton Hello Owen,
        I would focus your efforts on the input connector for the suspect channel. If there is a problem with the connector, then the device may require service.
        • ·
        • December 22, 2020
  • New
    scottydoodah
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

how long is it taking to get somebody to reply to a service request?

is anybody actually processing them and getting people the info of where to send something for repair?

I've got a dead amp and need to get it in to a repair shop ASAP and nobdy is reposnding to the service request online and the local music tribe repair shop is not answering the phones

I can literally drive it in a drop it off, but I'm assuming they have to issue an RMA first as it is under warranty being only a few months old

read more...
    0 52
Go to page