Statistics

249,699 members
126,752 posts
  • MagnusO
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-22

Hi All,

Ive got a very nice guitar combo amp, the Behringer V-Ampire LX210.

Obviously meant for processing guitar signals, but the manual gives an example with drum computer or CD player connected to it.

I have not managed so far to get a clean, original, full frequency sound out of the speaker from a line-in source (Roland drum kit or mobile phone music).

The output keeps sounding guitar-amp-like.

My question now is: should I be able to get an original full range output on the speakers (if so, how?), or will the amp or Bugera speaker set inside not cover the whole 20 Hz-20 kHz normal music range?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 248
  • paul_whitehurst
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-02

My amp powered off.  I replaced the fuse.  No sound.  I think it's in protect mode.  The display lights.  The light rings around the volume knobs are lit.  When I turn the power on the fan runs for one second and shuts down.

Is this protect mode?  How do I get it out of protect mode?

Thanks, Paul

read more...
    0 210
  • paul_whitehurst
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I filed a claim on Sept. 16.  I have heard nothing.  I can't find anyway to contact someone about what is going on.

Thanks, Paul

0 335
  • cepatton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-18

Where can I find an authorized Behringer repair shop for mr K3000FX? My rehearsal studio is in San Jose, Ca. Any assistance you can give would be greatly appreciated.

cepatton 

0 126
  • KeithWeinstein
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-03

I bought a couple of iNUKE1000 amplifiers a couple years ago, and their performance has been excellent, especially considering their value, light weight, and low impedance matching. I was planning to buy a few more until I found out that they are all discontinued, and the closest thing that Behringer has are the NX series amps which are heavier and significantly more expensive. Does anyone know why they're discontinued?

I experienced something similar when I bought a Behringer X32 CORE that retailed for $500 brand new, and then it was discontinued a month later. I wanted to buy more, but by then price has gone up to about $1,500 on eBay for *used* models! And sure enough, I'm starting to see used iNUKE amps being sold at 3rd-party retailers for much higher prices because of the supply vs. demand.

Is this a trend I should worry about?

read more...
    0 327
    • KeithWeinstein
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Keith @KeithWeinstein ,

Yes the NX series has replaced the iNukes. I got the NX3000D model for my church a few months ago and have been very pleased with it. It is quite light IMO (7.9 lbs) - much lighter than the old Peavey amp it replaced. 

For the X32 Core, the replacement is the Midas M32C, which is a tad more expensive, but a lot less than the gouging ebay prices.

• September 3, 2019
  • SethUldall
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-22

Let me just lead this off by letting it be known that I'm not particularly versed in the matter of Power Factor Correction. All I understand in the matter is that if an amplifier has none, they wont run well on consumer grade generators... or so I've read. I've also read that the iNuke series amps won't run well on consumer grade generators for this reason (no power factor correction) and that some of the amps take short gulps of large amounts of current (upwards of 80amps). Does anyone know if this is (still) the case with the newer NX series of amplifiers? Will they run okay on consumer grade generators?  Thank you

read more...
    0 443
  • forart
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-17

Hi everyone, since Behringer studio amplifiers are often used in home HiFi too, someone made an unofficial DIY kit to convert their look:

A500_hifikit_1.jpg

The main problem - since it's CNC manufactured - is the cost (around 120€)...

...it would be great if Behringer release an OFFICIAL "look conversion kit" at a reasonable price (50€ or even less) !

read more...
    1 469
  • CJ1988
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-17

Hello, I purchased a Bugera 6262 Infinium guitar amp head from Adorama Camera. It was shipped to me and arrived when they said it would. Upon plugging everything in the first time I found the lead channel to be very faint and almost completely inaudible. The clean/crunch channels work great but I am not paying for an amp that only halfway works.

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

I have an email out to support and figured I'd post here, any help is greatly appreciated!

read more...
    0 253
    • CJ1988
      ShanePierce

@CJ1988 wrote:

Hello, I purchased a Bugera 6262 Infinium guitar amp head from Adorama Camera. It was shipped to me and arrived when they said it would. Upon plugging everything in the first time I found the lead channel to be very faint and almost completely inaudible. The clean/crunch channels work great but I am not paying for an amp that only halfway works.

Now, that being said: I contacted the dealer and was told to freejobalert gimp notepad++ get in contact with Bugera as Bugera would send me a retube set. I called the support number and got an automated voice directing me here, which is completely ridiculous. Human interaction is needed for some cases, even in today's tech savvy society. 

I have an email out to support and figured I'd post here, any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi there.

I also once recieved a faulty product from Behringer and I returned it with some help from them. You will get through too.

Regards,

Shane

• July 8, 2019
Go to page