Statistics

298,621 members
182,253 posts
  • New
    Admin2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Where in UK can I buy a C88.4 amplifier and are there any service engineers for that model based in Hampshire UK?

0 10
    • Admin2022
      NicJonesMT Hi Admin2022.
      You can find a full list of our resellers and service partners at the following link.

https://www.labgruppen.com/buy.html

If you are having issues with any units you purchase, please first click support at the top of this page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then advise you further.
      • Aug 27
  • New
    Dadolg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-09

Hi there!

I have a problem with one channel of fp10000 - CPL red led staedy on  with no audio present on input and no loudspeaker connected.

I tryed  if it still works and it do, but significantly lower level.  red led goes on few seconds after powering.. fan does not go in high speed.

Any ideas? thaks for reply!

BR, Damir

read more...
    0 13
    • Dadolg
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dadolg, from your description it seems that your FP 10000Q might be presenting some issues as the Front panel LED offers information per-channel and when the Red light is on or the Channel is muted via NomadLink network or your AMP is presenting some kind of faulty condition.
      I would suggest following the link below and contact one of our FASC in your region to get your AMP inspected : https://www.labgruppen.com/buy.html?type=POS I hope this helps Thank you
      • Sep 25
  • New
    arnoldk69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-18

Morning all, i am looking for some used fp14000 240v amps to purchase, by chance would anyone have any for sale?

Arnold

0 12
    • arnoldk69
      GregoryStellar

I had a similar task, I bought either on Amazon or Best Bay! And so I'm busy in plastic surgery here cosmetic practice!

• Sep 9
  • New
    hiswkf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

Good evening - I have had an amp out for repair LG FP14K with Panurgy for a few months, and they are quoting 3-4mos for a psu replacement - I wanted to find out specifically what the status is as the message from them has been consistent since March with no imporovement on the timeline, let me know if this is the incorrect forum for this question, thanks.

read more...
    1 2
    • hiswkf
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please provide your case number so that I can look into this for you.
      • Jul 5
      • Replacement Part Lead Time
        hiswkf Panurgy Repair ID #: 154596
        Music Tribe Case ID: CAS-479827-D6J9F7
        • ·
        • Jul 18
    • hiswkf
      sls4spl I've had two units out for repair since 2020. good luck
      • Aug 12
  • New
    jamesheyser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

I purchased a used C28:4 unit a few months ago and I've had it out a couple of times without issues.

Last weekend I fired up the system and line checked the monitors (which I power with it) and everything seemed in order. I was setting up mic stands when I heard a quiet "pop", not loud, but noticeable.

Later on when I went to soundcheck the first act, the amp did not meter any signal coming to it on any channels. At first I thought it was a routing issue with my mixer, but when I put the cable to another amp it produced sound.

Later in the day when I was telling another crew member about the amp, he said when the small pop happened he thought he smelled something electrical burning, but so subtle he couldn't be sure. 

So clearly I'm not looking for a "solution", it needs a repair. But I wondered if anyone had any insight on what I might be up against. 

read more...
    1 16
    • jamesheyser
      Dale_M If the smell of burnt out components has been noted it would be quicker to go to the above support tab and submit a technical ticket so we can assist with the warranty.
      • May 31
      • C28:4 powers up but no signal metered
        jamesheyser I don't have an "above support tab" (perhaps because I'm on a phone).

I did reach out to the nearest service provider and they declined to give me an RMA because they said they were no parts available. But then they also said that I should reach out to Music tribe, which I also find a little confusing. Perhaps they have an easier time getting parts if the order is processed through music tribe?
        • Jun 13
  • New
    DanDare21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-07

Hi Lab Gruppen,

I have a C48:4 power amplifier that wont pass a signal and investigation showed both cooling fans are faulty with locked rotor. I would like to order new fans but should I make other checks first to ensure it does not have other issues?

How can i order 2 new cooling fans from your company?

Regards,

Dan Dare

read more...
    0 18
    • DanDare21
      Dale_M Does the unit have any error codes on the front panel? It may be best to go to the support tab above and submit a technical ticket with an image of the front panel so we can advise.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    ashsmartcomm01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

Hi, 

I'm looking for a distributor for the Lucia and E series amplifiers in the UK. Can Music Tribe assist? 

I need: 

Lucia 120/1-70

Lucia 240/1-70

Lucia 120/2 

E10:4

Thanks 

Ash

read more...
    1 31
  • New
    thunderbpsounds
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-09

I bought a spare input board for my 14000 amp direct from their parts dept. However I never used it because it was not the board that was giving trouble at the time. The amp started to give trouble again so I decided to put in the board. It never worked so they replaced it. The replaced one never work also so I ordered another through one of their repair agent. It never worked also. They advised me to ship the amp to one of their repair shops, saying it maybe another issue with it. The repairers told them that the input board is not compatible with the older model amps and it is for the newer models. They refused to take back the two boards and closed my case leaving me with two useless boards. Spending $4000 US for a amp and having these problems does not worth it. Better to buy chinese knockoffs because they help you with parts that can repair their amp.

read more...
    0 11
    • thunderbpsounds
      Dale_M In hindsight it may have been better to have organise a non warranty repair with an official Lab Gruppen approved repair centre, if you still require assistance please go to the Support tab above and select Service so our team can advise you of your options.
      • Jan 12
    • thunderbpsounds
      thunderbpsounds

The amp is at an approved centere in the USA and they are the ones that determine the input boards are not compatible with the older model 14000 amps and the parts department refused to take back the boards. I have two useless boards and a huge bill to repair the amp. That could have been resolved where the amp is used in the Caribbean had they sold me a compatible board in the first instance. If you update the board you suppose to know if it will work on older model amps.

• Jan 12
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2021-12-01

E Series
    bit.ly/Lab-Gruppen-E-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoIFBMcoZN8

Amplifiers with Flexible Output Channels and Energy Star Certification for Installation Applications

#LabGruppen #E204 #E404 #ESeries #PowerAmplifiers

read more...
    0 35
  • New
    sonidoduarte
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-20

Hello, I have a sound reinforcement business in Guayaquil-Ecuador South America.  I need to buy parts to repair an FP7000 LAB GRUPPEN AMPLIFIER.  Where can I find a dealer to sell me the parts?

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/pg/SonidoDuarteEc/videos/

read more...
    0 11
    • sonidoduarte
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team. To do so, click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • November 21, 2021
Go to page