Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

e series 4.2 is there a knock down device to use 8 ohm speakers

0 4
  • New
    Lergei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Hi! I'm new here and don't know if i'm writing to right place but i bought this nice old SS300B power amp and i need service manual for it, can someone help me?

Mikko 

0 12
    • Lergei
      Nigel67 Hi Mikko, I am sorry, but I do not recognise this amplifier. If we do have schematics, then unfortunately we are not permitted to distribute them. There was a LAB 300. Is this what you have?
      • Apr 27
  • New
    jazzed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Hello,

How do I get in touch with Labgruppen in order to apply for a job or get information about available jobs.

Jazzed

0 11
    • jazzed
      DavidKnighton Hello jazzed,
      At the top of the page, please click ABOUT and then JOIN US from the drop down menu. Continue clicking through to find available job listings.
      • Apr 9
  • New
    Gheorghe17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hello,

just got a used Lab Gruppen IP450, love this amp but the face plate ha some scratches.I need a new one and I was wondering if I can still find this kind of spare part ?

Thank you in advance and hope for your positive reply.

GD

read more...
    0 10
    • Gheorghe17
      Nigel67 Hi Gheorghe, Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise you availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Apr 5
  • New
    johnaldrsn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Hi there, first post here.

I have a Lab Gruppen C20:8x and am getting no output from channel F. The CPL fault LED is constantly illuminated (orange) for that channel, also the VHF fault LED. This is irrespective of whether inputs/outputs are connected or not.

Can anyone advise pls? Feel free to ask for further info. Thanks in adv,

John

read more...
    0 13
    • johnaldrsn
      DavidKnighton Hello johnaldrsn,
      This type of issue would warranty a service request ticket. Please click on SUPPORT at the top of the page and then scroll down to SERVICE REQUEST to stat your inquiry.
      • Apr 3
  • New
    CustomerServiceGroup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-08

Need to return one LAB GRUPPEN 4000W AMP W/4 FLEXIBLE OUTPUT CHANNELS/L Mfg Part #: D40-4L-US for credit but keep getting an automated email saying that I have to send it in for repair service.

please assist

read more...
    0 22
    • CustomerServiceGroup
      Nigel67 Hi. I will message my colleague in Service dealing with your case and ask him to advise why we will only repair the unit. I am afraid that only he knows the reason for this. The warranty policy is that a doa (credit) can only be claimed within 30 days of purchase by the customer. If it is over this, then the unit will be repaired and returned. As I mentioned, I do not know what the situation is here, but I will ask the colleague to explain this to you.
      • Mar 8
  • New
    Lab Gruppen
    Triber Moderator
    2020-12-18

PD3000
    bit.ly/LabGruppen-PD3000 

Proven and reliable Class-D amplifier and can provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems.

List Price: $599

#LabGruppen #PD3000 #PowerAmplifiers #2Channel

read more...
    1 105
  • New
    ALLANK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Good day,

I'm trying to get an amplifier output board for FP14000

0 49
    • ALLANK
      RexBeckett Hello Allan, I think your best option is to open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 28, 2020
  • New
    Baeed900
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-04

Hi,

We are experiencing an issue with Amp which is stopped working. The Amp is in standby mode and not going out to standby mode. Please advise how to fix it. 

Looking forward to see your kind response,

Kind Regards,

Baeed 

read more...
    0 43
    • Baeed900
      leah Hello,
      I'm Leah from Music Tribe. Please submit a Care Ticket to contact us about your amp directly.
      While logged in, sellect the Support link at the top then scroll to the bottom of the page to start a Care Ticket.
      Thanks!
      • November 4, 2020
      • Lab Gruppen PLM-10000Q Amp
        Baeed900 Ticket no, 0018300003153. Please advise how to proceed because we are your dealer in Pakistan and unable to understand getting parts from you and its procedure.
        • November 9, 2020
        Baeed900 Please expedite and we need to update our client.
        • November 9, 2020
        leah Hello Baeed Khan,

It looks like Pedro has already sent an email in response to your inquiry. Please check your inbox for his response. If you have follow up questions, please reply directly to his email. If you do not see his response, please check your junk/spam folder.

Thanks!
        • ·
        • November 11, 2020
  • Gdlpro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-17

Hello,

I'm a federal contractor that requires equipment from a TAA country.  So the items cannot be made in China and certain other countries.   Where is the E 8:2 made? or country of origin

TAA - Trade Agreement Act 

Thanks

GK

read more...
    0 41
    • Gdlpro
      DavidKnighton Hi Gdlpro,
      If you look at the image of the rear panel on the far right side, you'll see the unit is manufactured in Thailand.
      https://www.labgruppen.com/labgruppen/product?modelCode=P0CPL
      • August 17, 2020
    • Gdlpro
      Gdlpro Thank you, ok since Thailand is not a TAA country this equipment cannot be used in Federal installations
      • August 17, 2020
    • Gdlpro
      AlexLane Hi there,

Correct that E series is made in Thailand, however there are other Lab.gruppen models which are made in Sweden that might suit your requirements. I believe Sweden is on the TAA compliant list :)

D Series (2U version not slimline)
      PLM+ series
      FP+ Series
      C Series

Hope that helps!
      • August 21, 2020
Go to page