Statistics

250,244 members
127,373 posts
  • Kurtis0c1995
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-08

Had the nx4-6000 for 8 months now and has been fantastic up until a week ago. Just tripped the sockets and stopped working. Everytime I plug it in now it just trips the socket. Help

0 122
  • philotbeddo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-02
    Behringer Europort PPA2000BT Portable PA System with Bluetooth
    For the past couple of months is randomly clips out the right side for a second or two at a time.  I can't find any excessive sound source or reason for which it would be doing this.  It also randomly starts making a super loud white noise static sound.  I have to turn it off and turn it back on to make it go away.  Super annoying when in the middle of a song or gig.
    read more...
    0 98
  • Markybehr
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-29

I recently bought a Ampeg fridge bass cab with a single 1/4” input jack. Searched for an amp to pair with it—found the BX2000H. This amp has two Speakon outs, though, and I’m wondering what the correct way is to deliver all of that beefy wattage to the 8x10 cabinet. Ideas?  Thx

read more...
    0 109
  • hoangbaokhoa
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-26

Dear Team,

We are Hoang Bao Khoa Co. - a customer of Music Tribe in Vietnam.

Recently, we have got some cases in which the end user's Lab Gruppen Amplifiers broke. However, these products bought from the company - one of Music Tribe dealers in Vietnam currently does not run business anymore and the warranty period is still valid. Thus they come to us for consultancy and service.

Could you please advise us the warranty process for these cases?

Thanks

Diem - Hoang Bao Khoa Company

read more...
    0 277
    • hoangbaokhoa
      RexBeckett

@hoangbaokhoa 

Hello Diem, welcome to the community.

I expect that the warranty procedure would be the same as for any other owner of a Music Tribe product. The product owner can open a Care ticket for an in-warranty Service Request. This is done by clicking on the Support menu at the top of this page and then clicking the + Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible when all required fields in the member profile have been completed.

When the Care ticket is raised, the requestor should get a confirmation email with a Care case number. The response may take some days. There have been cases where the responses have been lost in email spam folders.

• December 25, 2019
    • hoangbaokhoa
      hoangbaokhoa

Dear Rex,

Thanks for your response.

How about the case the product owner did not have / keep the Proof of Purchase to submit in the procedure.

Thanks

Diem
      • December 25, 2019
    • hoangbaokhoa
      RexBeckett

@hoangbaokhoa wrote:

Dear Rex,

Thanks for your response.

How about the case the product owner did not have / keep the Proof of Purchase to submit in the procedure.

Thanks

Diem

@hoangbaokhoa 

Hello Diem, 

I am not a representative of Music Tribe so I have no special knowledge of their policies. I can only suggest that the product owner raises a Care ticket and includes an explanation of the situation. 

Music Tribe representatives (Tribers) do sometimes monitor this community but the Care ticket system is the primary means to request support.

• December 25, 2019
  • Darlingsone
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-23

Purchased in 2017, this past weekend it just stopped working.  I took the top off and started it up and Sparks came out of C 26 which I think is a passive capacitor.  I am wondering if this machine may still be covered by a warranty.

0 188
    • Darlingsone
      KenMitchell

Hi Alfred ( @Darlingsone ), 

Welcome to the community.  Assuming you registered the amp when you purchased it you should have a three year warranty.  You'll need to open a ticket using the CARE portal here for your warranty claim: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should get an auto-reply email once you submit the ticket.  If you don't get that email , check your spam/junk folder. That email will say that someone will contact you within one business day but be patient as that's been more like a week or more lately. 

Ken

• December 23, 2019
  • jboehme
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-13

Hey, the LAB Control Software for Mac OS Catalina do Not work. When the new Version Come out?

I need it so soon as possible!

0 355
    • jboehme
      AlexLane

Hi @jboehme 

Could you confirm which software you are reffering to? Do you mean the device control software used to monitor C and FP series amplifiers?

Thanks,

• December 15, 2019
    • jboehme
      jboehme

I mean the LabGruppen Drive Controller for IPD1200 and IPD2400 Amps.

• December 19, 2019
  • simonberge
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-09

Hi,

Two years ago I got a Behringer ACX 1800 (which seems not to be in the list when trying to open a ticket for warranty).It was delivered with defaults, but I only realized later as shortly after receiving the Behringer I was diagnozed with an auto-immune desease and didn't play much for a while (None of the effects work and there is poor volume, only with gain on maximum I had some aplification, but of course it's lots of other noise, this problem varies a litlle bit depeding on which guitare).

I got it tested in a music store twice. The defects are very obvious to them. I would like help and I would like to talk about warranty as the ACX 1800 has barely been touched, and I am only out of warranty because I had to figure out how to contact you guy, then my ampli didn't exist in the list... Unfortunately I didn't register in time, so therefore I don't have the 3y warranty.

Thank you in advance for understanding the situation and for contacting me back

[email protected] 

read more...
    0 134
  • Coda2020
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-26

Warranty repair...

I’ve been trying to contact Behringer for the last week. They used to be a phone number you could call and talk to a human. Now the only way to do it is to get on Music tribe. I’ve had such a hard time trying to get on Music tribe. Does anybody have a solution to how I can go about getting my Behringer app repaired under warranty?

read more...
    0 314
    • Coda2020
      KenMitchell

Hi John ( @Coda2020 ), 

Welcome to the community.  You need to open a warranty repair case here: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should receive any automated email reply with a case number telling you that someone will contact you within one business day.  Be patient since that is more like a week (or more) these days.  If you don't get the auto-reply, check you spam or junk folder. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken 

• November 26, 2019
  • RileyCasey
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-26

Well this is a busy forum isn't it?  Does anyone know of a way to copy and paste DSP parameters such as EQ and limiters between channels on the IPD control app?  I'm using the Mac and iPad versions and don't see this option.  Is it available perhaps in the Windows version?  

Is there a better forum for this sort of question?  This one seems fairly low traffic.

read more...
    0 293
    • RileyCasey
      AlexLane

Hi @RileyCasey,

My apologies for the late reply here.

There is not a direct copy and paste feature but if you are trying to achieve matched channels, a stereo pair of speakers for example, then you can link channels and everything programmed on channel one will be copied onto channel 2 (with shared control for both channels).

There are two link options found on the "Levels" tab, one for input stage and one for output stage. See attached picture.

IPD Link.PNG
      • December 9, 2019
  • walford1
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-21

My amplifier has been sent to you for repairs and returned as no fault found but the audio keeps dropping out. I have a video showing the malfunction. Another tech offered to fix it but my amp is under warranty and i think it unfair .

0 214
    • walford1
      AlexLane

Hi @walford1 ,

Sorry to hear about your amplifier issues, could you link me to the video please?

It would also be helpfull to know a bit more information regarding the setup, is there anything else in the signal chain? Specifically which model amplifier is it?

• December 9, 2019
Go to page