Statistics

299,191 members
182,907 posts
  • New
    jftaylorjr13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I've been asked to do an event this Spring with my EUROPORT PPA2000BT on an island with no power.  My questions are 1) what would be better a generator or an inverter/battery power source, and 2) would use of such a power source like this void any warranty??? 

read more...
    0 27
    • jftaylorjr13
      Dale_M The PPA2000BT comes with a switch mode power supply which means it can be used anywhere in the world as long as the power being delivered to it is between 120v - 230v AC. Inquire with the generator hire company if they can can guarantee this.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    decibelaudiochicago
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-22

Hello,

We have a Lab Gruppen SP-2400Q /  Serial number# 00128673V27-08 (manufactured date: 2008) that is need of repair.

Can you explain the repair cost and process so that we can decide whether we want to request an repair RMA? We are in the U.S.A. so we are looking to send it in to a U.S. support site.

Thanks,

Tucker

read more...
    0 12
    • decibelaudiochicago
      decibelaudiochicago It looks like our profile may have our old email address. Please reply to [email protected]
      • Mar 22
    • decibelaudiochicago
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To submit an RMA/Service ticket please click on the Support link at the top of the Page and then click on Care/Service and proceed to fill out the resulting form.
      • Mar 22
    • decibelaudiochicago
      decibelaudiochicago

I was hoping for more information before submitting a request for a repair. Are you able to answer my question about the costs and process?

• Mar 22
    • decibelaudiochicago
      decibelaudiochicago Kyle?
      • Mar 23
    • decibelaudiochicago
      decibelaudiochicago I was hoping for more information before submitting a request for a repair. Are you able to answer my question about the costs and process?
      • Mar 23
  • New
    AndyLawrence
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Does anyone know the RMS figures for this amp (peaks are deceptive)

Thankyou in advance

Andy

0 12
    • AndyLawrence
      Dale_M We no longer list our amp power ratings by RMS as these tend to not give true results as tests are always done using signal generators and specific waveforms which don't reflect in comparison to music, music comes at fuller frequencies and non linear dynamics which of course as I'm sure you're aware is nothing like a test tone generated from a signal generator. There are lots of topics on the internet about this should you wish to look into it more.
      • Mar 15
      • Behringer NX3000 (RMS)
        djtetei The internationally accepted standard for power rating is still RMS (continous) using 1 kHz sine wave test tone. If you choose to not list a continuous RMS power rating for your products, how one is supposed to match speakers with amplifiers? At least provide a continous voltage output into supported loads, which will give an indication of the power rating and enable your products to run flawlessly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A reputable equipment manufacturer will always stand by their products and should be able to guarantee real life operational specifications. If you say that there are inconsistencies in the approved standards, then test it on your own, by your own methods and standards and publish the methods and testing conditions.
        • Jun 20
    • AndyLawrence
      AndyLawrence

• Mar 15
  • New
    Crroig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hi, I have a 230V amp and want to use it here in the US. Do I use a plug adapter only or do I need a voltage converter. Thx

0 7
    • Crroig
      Dale_M If you have the European 230v model this cannot be used in the USA and there is no way of converting it.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    JoeA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

I have an NX6000 that came with a Euro style 220-240v cord. Do I need to change the power supply to run 120v 60hz in the US?

0 10
    • JoeA
      Dale_M Please note this is not a possible option as there are different power variants of the amp available depending on the terriototy it is sold in (Japan/Europe/USA) they cannot be converted.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    j1959
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

Need to know how the NX300 performs when the inputs are turn on at 3 oclock position how to hook 2 woofers and the best way to use the crossover  LF. HF.  Full Range. Also the Mode switch for the woofers Thank you in advance.

0 8
  • New
    ashsmartcomm01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

Hi, 

I'm looking for a distributor for the Lucia and E series amplifiers in the UK. Can Music Tribe assist? 

I need: 

Lucia 120/1-70

Lucia 240/1-70

Lucia 120/2 

E10:4

Thanks 

Ash

read more...
    1 32
  • New
    Playnice666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

Hello,
    I recently acquired these vintage speakers from my grandparents. They are 18 inch Tannoys made sometime in the 60s I believe. Does anyone have any advice on which amp to get for these? I am hoping to order it online and For Decent quality on a budget.
    I cant move them to show the back because they are extremely heavy so I hope these photos give you a good enough idea.
    Thanks again!
    read more...
    0 44
  • New
    kbherrig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Error light blinking 

please help 

View Video
    0 20
    • kbherrig
      Paul_Vannatto Page 5 of the manual explains the error light purpose. Check the input signals as well as the wordclock to make sure they are correct.
      • Jan 20
  • New
    Stevemaccal62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

My PMP500 seems to have developed a problem. When pwered up the unit comes on for a few seconds and then cuts out. It seems the internal fan is not coming on. I assume it may be more than replacing the fan but have no idea as I'm not an electrician.

read more...
    0 17
    • Stevemaccal62
      WilliamR Hello, this sounds like a hardware issue that may need service. Please click on the Support link above and create a Tech support ticket and someone will contact you directly as soon as possible.
      • Jan 12
Go to page