Statistics

268,997 members
148,654 posts
  • New
    SammyBee1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-28

hi all just after a bit of advice.. should i run a brand new laoptop with my brand new NX???

0 61
    • SammyBee1
      DavidKnighton Hello SammyBee1,
      It is not necessary to buy a brand new laptop for use with this amps. Unless of course you have an extremely old computer that is not compatible with the NX software.
      • June 29, 2021
  • New
    m944
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

hello I have to replace the power transformer of the ep2500 amplifier that I bought about five years ago.
    The primary of this amp is broken I think due to the electrolytic capacitors which are probably shorted.
    I would like to know if the cost of these spare parts to evaluate the replacement thanks Martore giuseppe email martore [email protected]
    read more...
    0 52
    • m944
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • June 27, 2021
  • New
    JimBrettell
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-25

Hi, I've just taken delivery of a PMP580S amp. There is a button marked 'Speaker Processing' but the manual only tells you that the button exists!

Anyone any idea what it does or what it's used for?

0 65
  • New
    hiswkf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

Good morning, I was wondering if it was possible to convert an older LGFP14K from US mains to EU mains? If so, what would that entail?

0 52
    • hiswkf
      DavidKnighton Hello hiswkf,
      Check the voltage spec on the rear panel near the mains input. If it does not specify operation up to 230V, then I would say not possible, at least not without some involved modifications.
      • June 23, 2021
  • New
    Myron2099
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

Hi guys how can I connect my UMC22 board to my Nobsound A8 valve amplifier with AUX input?

0 101
    • Myron2099
      DavidKnighton Hello Myron2099,
      The aux input is likely a stereo connection. This means you'll need a stereo breakout cable to connect the UMC 1/4" outputs. See the cable in the following link. This should do the trick.

https://hosatech.com/products/analog-audio/stereo-breakouts/hosa-breakouts/cmp-150/
      • June 14, 2021
    • Myron2099
      Myron2099

therefore connecting the 6.25 to 3.5 in the amplifier I have the sound output from the speakers.
      and i can hear the sounds from the imac via usb! even plugging in a microphone and using garageband?

will i have better sound gain? is the card preamp?

Thank you so much so my dilemma solved me

• June 14, 2021
      • UMC22 to tube Valve amp
        DavidKnighton I'm not sure I understand the follow up question. If you're asking if using a microphone through Garageband will sound better, well that's a matter of opinion really, and depends wholly on your ability to mix sound.
        • June 15, 2021
  • New
    Daviddobson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

Can behringer amps ever be repaired by behringer? Alternatively, can you buy the amp boards from behringer?

0 62
    • Daviddobson
      DavidKnighton Hello Daviddobson,
      If you have a defective amp, you can submit a SERVICE REQUEST ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can also submit a SPARE PARTS ticket via the SUPPORT tab.
      • May 21, 2021
  • New
    AliJasimALOhimed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

When KM-1700 will be available?

0 67
  • New
    Sourabh396
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

Which amplifier will be suitable for Behringer 1C-BK passive speakers ?

0 88
  • New
    Badsoulzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Hi ,

My Position in Bali Indonesia,

Can i get contact disrtibution Behringer Indonesia ? 

Honestly difficult to get amplifier behringer such as KM750 ,KM1700 i love it...

0 82
  • New
    Djgatos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Hi I have a question I have 8 of this line array.      

https://www.seismicaudiospeakers.com/products/passive-2x10-line-array-speaker-with-dual-compression-drivers

Question how many pd3000 any for my 8 line array somebody can help me please ...

read more...
    0 79
    • Djgatos
      DavidKnighton Hello Djgatos,
      The SA cabinets are 16 Ohm and require about 1,200 watts per cabinet. By running multiple boxes in parallel, you could get 4 cabinets down to a 4 Ohm load, however the power requirements for that many speakers would far exceed the PD3000 power output. You would need an amplifier that could achieve 5,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms so it could properly handle the peaks. The PD3000 produces 1,500 watts per channel, and does not appear to be a bridgeable amplifier, so 1,500 watts is your absolute maximum output @ 4 Ohms. The amp that I would recommend would be the PLM12K44, which can deliver 3,000 Watts per channel at 4 Ohms, or you could bridge for effectively double the output power, which is what I would suggest for these speakers. You would need a single PLM12K44 amplifier to adequately power all 8 boxes in a standard stereo L/R configuration. Not including the subs mind you.
      • May 13, 2021
    • Djgatos
      Djgatos

My Sa audio cabinets I switched the wire to 4ohms each cabinet you think 1 amp can handle 2 boxes 1 each side?

• May 14, 2021
      • Pd3000 lab gruppen power amp
        DavidKnighton At 4 Ohms, the amplifier will deliver up to 1,500 Watts per channel. If you chain two cabinets at 4 Ohms each, your load ends up being 2 Ohms on the amp, which ends up producing less watt output, about 1,000 Watts. I would recommend. In this case I would suggest 1 amp channel per box, which means you'd end up running quite a bit of cabling. I'm not sure how the power requirements change as you switch the cabinet to 4 Ohm load. Maybe you can switch it to an 8 Ohm load, I think that would be better, because then you could chain 2 cabinets for a 4 Ohm load. The amp will perform the best at 4 Ohm loads.
        • May 14, 2021
    • Djgatos
      Djgatos

Ok I'm going to tried working with 2 cabinets with 1 amplifier and we go from there thank you for you help beacuse I'm going to buy 4 pd3000

• May 14, 2021
Go to page