Statistics

187,358 members
57,235 posts
  • 2020-10-14

Hi,

I am a shop who is selling quite a lot Pdx3000 EU version to local market but many of them has problem with power supply, return ratio is about 1/10 (selling 10, return 1). Please take a look on attached photos (my technician rounds) and advise

Thanks a lot.

read more...
    0 60
    • Diem Tran
      John Matthews Hi Diem, in this case you should fill out the service request from via the support button at the top of the page. This way the issue is reported direct to our service team who can investigate and follow process with you to determine the root cause.
      • Oct 14
      • PDX3000 power supply
        Diem Tran Many thanks. I have created ticket and waiting for solution.
        • 10 hours ago
  • 2020-10-13

I am scehdued to buy this amp. I wish there were a manual to understand and answer some questions. I saw all the youtubes.

Can different FX be set as prests?

Can the pedal be assigned to turn specific FX on/off?

Can the harmonies be prest? As in a single or double footswitchable?

Thanks, John

[email protected]

read more...
    0 16
  • 2020-10-05

Hey there,

after months i was on tour with my ipd1200 & 2400 (build in case with router), open my iPad with the new iPadOS 14 to change settings of the DSP, but IntelliDrive Controller doesn't work. I didn't find the App now at Apples App Store to make a new install??

For me as a mobile DJ i use the IntelliDrive with the iPad to listen and setup, was a big point for the ipd Series.

Did you plan an upgrade for the mobile solution in near time or is there another solution?

Kind Regards, Andreas

read more...
    0 16
    • Andreas F.
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Andreas, unfortunately at this moment we cannot provide any update on this matter, I;m surer we will soon but I cannot provide a time window. The latest version available is IntelliDrive Controller Software Version 1.2.8. please follow the link below to access it :https://www.labgruppen.com/labgruppen/product?modelCode=P0CNR
      • Oct 5
    • Andreas F.
      Andreas F. Hi Pedro,
      Thx for your fast reply! Do i right understand, at this moment i have to go around with a Laptop or a Mac to setup the DSP?
      The latest Software is for Windows & MacOS?!!
      • Oct 5
      • IntelliDrive Controller on iPad with iPadOS 14
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Andreas please bare with us we will have some news about this matter I just can't provide a time frame. Thank you
        • ·
        • Oct 5
      • IntelliDrive Controller on iPad with iPadOS 14
        Andreas F. Ah Ok, thank you for this information. I'll waiting for
        • ·
        • Oct 5
  • 2020-09-30

One of my PLM5K44's is not found in the network. The leds flashes correctly but the amp does'nt appears in my Lake Controler

0 10
    • Dominique MAUREL
      David Knighton Hello Dominique MAUREL,
      Can you connect your computer directly to the 'Primary' port and launch Lake Controller? If you have a newer version of Lake Controller and the amp in question is on an older firmware, then you may need to update it before Lake Controller will see it. Use the 'Lake Update' software with the computer connected directly to the unit. When it asks to choose your model, make sure you select PLM+ and not the original PLM. The Lake Update software is bundled with every version of Lake Controller. Navigate to C:/Drive/Program Files (x86)/Lake, Lake Controller version XXX/Lake Update.
      • Sep 30
    • Dominique MAUREL
      David Knighton
      • Sep 30
    • Dominique MAUREL
      Dominique MAUREL Thank you.I know how to do updates. I have updated all my amplifier with Lake Controller 7.0.0 version and the problem arrives on one amplifier... Sometimes i see it in the network, sometimes I don't see... I've done a factory reset but the problem is the same... sometimes I see, sometimes i don't see it in the network.
      So, now I have downgraded it in Lake 6.8 version and I'll try new... the problem is random
      • Oct 1
    • Dominique MAUREL
      David Knighton Hello Dominique MAUREL,
      Sounds like the amplifier could be having an issue with the network card. I would suggest submitting a service request to have the item evaluated/serviced. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and follow the SERVICE REQUEST path to create a ticket. Someone should be able to get you started with an RMA.
      • Oct 1
    • Dominique MAUREL
      Dominique MAUREL Hello David. Ok I will do that. Thanks
      • Oct 1
  • 2020-09-28
    #NEW We are pleased to announce the introduction of Lab Gruppen FA Series Energy Star* certified, compact, simplified amplifiers for commercial installations. 2 - Channel amplifiers with Direct Drive Technology, a cost-effective solution ideal for bars, restaurants, corporate environments, retail destinations, hotels, and other applications where background music or PA systems are needed. Lab Gruppen’s Energy Star* Certified design conserves energy and reduces ownership costs.
    They are offered in 2x60W, 2x120W and 2x240W. Low impedance as well as 70 and 100 V on every channel.
    Learn more about the FA Series and the soon to be released FAD series:

read more...
    0 3
  • 2020-09-25

Hi, I got a problem with ipd2400, I configure its IP address in Network Configuration page, at the end of this page, there has an Open Interface, after I choose Enable, I can not find this amplifier anymore. I can not PING it, and the network interface on the rear panel is off, no LED on. Is there any other way I can find this amplifier, or Disable that Open Interface option, or recovery this amplifier. Please let me know, thank you very much.

read more...
    1 4
  • 2020-09-16

Hello, I am not getting any response from the aes inputs on my ipd's? When I try to connect to them with intellidrive  in order to update the firmware it gets stuck on a synchronisation process at 72%. This seems to affect my ability to save and recall presets. I don't want to attempt fm update unless I'm sure I can reload the presets. Please help!!

read more...
    0 12
    • daniel thomason
      Alexander Lane Hi Daniel,

Are you running the update through a network switch or direct to the amplifier? Also make sure there are exceptions in your firewall for the software.

Best to backup all the presets before doing the update too to be sure they are not lost. Try doing this through File -> Backup presets rather than during the update process

For AES, can you let me know what you are using to drive the inputs? And the settings in the input mixer also?.
      • Sep 16
    • daniel thomason
      daniel thomason fixed! i managed to finally save the presets and update FW, intellidrive being very tempremental though. udated amps now recieve AES! Thanks
      • Sep 16
      • No AES and sync issues in Intellidrive
        Alexander Lane Excellent! The updater has been improved on the newer versions of Software so this issue should now be eliminated

Let me know if you have any more questions
        • Sep 16
  • 2020-09-16

I'm having issues getting my new NX3000D to connect to my PC using NX Edit. I have tried three different Windows 10 computers, and 2 different USB cables. All of the computers recognize and setup the device, but the Behringer software will not even show the amp to connect.

I tried connecting the amp to the pc with the software open before and after powering it on, connecting the USB after turning the amp on, running the software in compatibility mode, with admin privileges, etc...

Does anyone have any suggestions to get this thing to connect?

read more...
    1 5
    • Dustin Morasch
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Arbigator can you please confirm if you are connecting the NX3000D to a USB 2.0 PORT?
      • Sep 16
      • Can't connect NX3000D to PC
        Dustin Morasch Hi Pedro, I had to dig out an ancient laptop with a USB 2.0 port, and that did the trick. Thanks for the tip! Though it's a bit frustrating that this doesn't work over anything else, many new computers don't even have a USB 2.0 port
        • ·
        • Sep 16
  • 2020-09-15

New laptop. Windows 10 home. I have 2 amps 1 inuke 3kdsp and 1 inuke 6kdsp. The remote connect software does not recognize the 3k. The 6k connects perfectly. Both function perfectly on old laptop. I believe that one is win7. I have updated and uninstalled/ reinstalled software and drivers. Windows does recognize both amps just the software does not recognize the 3k on the new laptop. I use the same cable for both amps only connecting one at a time. 

read more...
    1 5
    • Eric Hanus
      Dustin Morasch I'm having this same issue and looking for a solution. Just bought a NX3000d, but can't get NX Edit to connect to it.
      • Sep 15
  • 2020-09-12

On the spec sheets it states that the NX6000D has the following modes:  

• BRIDGE, DUAL (Dual Mono), STEREO, BIAMP1 or BIAMP2.

I connected to the amp via NXEdit, and the only modes that are being shown is: DUAL (Dual Mono), STEREO, BIAMP1 or BIAMP2.

I went thru the front display and even there the option for Bridge is not shown.

So my question, how do I set this amp in Bridge mode?

read more...
    0 47
    • Mike Cee
      John Matthews Hi MrGTO, the NX6000D doesn't feature a bridge mode. This is covered in the user manual and no bridge power is specified in the QSG here:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/hc5/h4d/8850167529502.pdf

Could you let me know the document you have read there is Bridge Mode for the NX6000D in case there is an error?
      • Sep 13
      • NX6000D Bridge mode???
        Mike Cee Hi John, this is a big issue, the link attached above is for the user manual correct? This is a screen shot from that manual... #6: so I ask, how do I access Bridge mode on this $600 amp I just purchased?
        • Sep 14
    • Mike Cee
      Mike Cee This was one of the selling points for the setup I built. Very misleading. Listed as mono bridge being available on the nx6000d on Sweetwater and parts express.
      • Sep 14
    • Mike Cee
      John Matthews Sorry this would seem to be an error in the product description, and I agree it could be made clearer in the QSG that Bridge mode does not apply to the NX6000D. I will report this to the relevant team at once so it can be updated to avoid this error in future. In the meantime it would be best to contact your Sweetwater rep for assistance in sourcing an amp suitable for your setup and returning this one. If you need more help with this then plesae submit a tech support case via the support button and a member of our team in your region will be able to assist.
      • Sep 14
Go to page