Statistics

187,355 members
57,231 posts
  • 2020-10-13

I am scehdued to buy this amp. I wish there were a manual to understand and answer some questions. I saw all the youtubes.

Can different FX be set as prests?

Can the pedal be assigned to turn specific FX on/off?

Can the harmonies be prest? As in a single or double footswitchable?

Thanks, John

[email protected]

read more...
    0 16
  • 2020-09-16

I'm having issues getting my new NX3000D to connect to my PC using NX Edit. I have tried three different Windows 10 computers, and 2 different USB cables. All of the computers recognize and setup the device, but the Behringer software will not even show the amp to connect.

I tried connecting the amp to the pc with the software open before and after powering it on, connecting the USB after turning the amp on, running the software in compatibility mode, with admin privileges, etc...

Does anyone have any suggestions to get this thing to connect?

read more...
    1 5
    • Dustin Morasch
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Arbigator can you please confirm if you are connecting the NX3000D to a USB 2.0 PORT?
      • Sep 16
      • Can't connect NX3000D to PC
        Dustin Morasch Hi Pedro, I had to dig out an ancient laptop with a USB 2.0 port, and that did the trick. Thanks for the tip! Though it's a bit frustrating that this doesn't work over anything else, many new computers don't even have a USB 2.0 port
        • ·
        • Sep 16
  • 2020-09-15

New laptop. Windows 10 home. I have 2 amps 1 inuke 3kdsp and 1 inuke 6kdsp. The remote connect software does not recognize the 3k. The 6k connects perfectly. Both function perfectly on old laptop. I believe that one is win7. I have updated and uninstalled/ reinstalled software and drivers. Windows does recognize both amps just the software does not recognize the 3k on the new laptop. I use the same cable for both amps only connecting one at a time. 

read more...
    1 5
    • Eric Hanus
      Dustin Morasch I'm having this same issue and looking for a solution. Just bought a NX3000d, but can't get NX Edit to connect to it.
      • Sep 15
  • 2020-09-12

On the spec sheets it states that the NX6000D has the following modes:  

• BRIDGE, DUAL (Dual Mono), STEREO, BIAMP1 or BIAMP2.

I connected to the amp via NXEdit, and the only modes that are being shown is: DUAL (Dual Mono), STEREO, BIAMP1 or BIAMP2.

I went thru the front display and even there the option for Bridge is not shown.

So my question, how do I set this amp in Bridge mode?

read more...
    0 47
    • Mike Cee
      John Matthews Hi MrGTO, the NX6000D doesn't feature a bridge mode. This is covered in the user manual and no bridge power is specified in the QSG here:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/hc5/h4d/8850167529502.pdf

Could you let me know the document you have read there is Bridge Mode for the NX6000D in case there is an error?
      • Sep 13
      • NX6000D Bridge mode???
        Mike Cee Hi John, this is a big issue, the link attached above is for the user manual correct? This is a screen shot from that manual... #6: so I ask, how do I access Bridge mode on this $600 amp I just purchased?
        • Sep 14
    • Mike Cee
      Mike Cee This was one of the selling points for the setup I built. Very misleading. Listed as mono bridge being available on the nx6000d on Sweetwater and parts express.
      • Sep 14
    • Mike Cee
      John Matthews Sorry this would seem to be an error in the product description, and I agree it could be made clearer in the QSG that Bridge mode does not apply to the NX6000D. I will report this to the relevant team at once so it can be updated to avoid this error in future. In the meantime it would be best to contact your Sweetwater rep for assistance in sourcing an amp suitable for your setup and returning this one. If you need more help with this then plesae submit a tech support case via the support button and a member of our team in your region will be able to assist.
      • Sep 14
  • 2020-09-03

Not sure if this device is capable of working in a range of voltages. I am in the US so 120v. The back of the unit has a sticker that reads 240v, but I just wanted to confirm that it won't accept 120 before returning. A step up transformer is not really an option. 

Anyone know?

Thank you!

read more...
    0 10
    • Nikita Kozlov
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi nkoz effectively the unit was acquired from UK company it should be used with 240 V but that does mean that the unit will not work in 120 V using an adapter but please be aware that this will be entirely at your responsibility and if anything is damaged the unit is not covered by the warranty as this is classified as a non standard usage.
      • Sep 3
    • Nikita Kozlov
      Nikita Kozlov Looks like I'm returning. I thought it was weird it was $100 cheaper than on Amazon or other US sellers. Just didn't think about it as I've not run into this issue before and I was in the "US" section of the store. Lesson learned.
      • Sep 3
  • 2020-08-04

Hi all : I bought the Behringer NX3000D amplifier several days ago and still haven't connected it because it was difficult for me to get the SpeakOn connectors. The use I'll give you is exclusively to power two passive subwoofers of 18 "each, in a home system.The satellite speakers are powered by a valve amplifier. I have read the manual but I have not found an outline or explanation about which SpeakOn connector contacts to use in my case. The idea is to control the sub-frequency range with the built-in crossover, and the other functions like time delay and phases. Should I use 1+ and 1- or 2+ and 2- ?
    Can you please clarify this?
    Thank you

read more...
    0 29
    • Rolando  Giovanetti
      Dave Morrison Use 1+ and 1- if you are using one speaker cable per subwoofer. Additionally you could run just one cable (that has both channels) to the first speaker and then send the second channel to the other speaker (if your cabinet supports this wiring scheme). On the channel A speakon jack, you access channel B's signal by using a four pole speakon cable with the second channel (B) connected to 2+ and 2-.
      • Aug 4
    • Rolando  Giovanetti
      Rolando Giovanetti Hi Dave;

Thanks for your quick response !
      Right now I will use your recommendation and connect 1+ and 1 - for each channel.
      It will be an exciting time to see the lights turn on for the first time, I certainly chose this NX model over Inuke for looks.
      Regards

Rolando
      • Aug 4
    • Rolando  Giovanetti
      Rolando Giovanetti Friends, I tell you news.
      The amplifier is connected to the two subwofer and working, but I can't get the frequency divider to work. It is unintuitive, too many functions and there is no order (in steps) specified in the manual to make each adjustment.
      The settings I am trying to make do not change the sound, I must be doing something wrong but I cannot know what it is.
      I used to use a board amp with basic controls - analog potentiometers - and it worked great, just adjusting the cutoff frequency (always less than 80 Hertz) and gain to balance with the satellites. Something I am not understanding here, today I will try again and if I am not successful, I still have a few days to return this amplifier to the seller. BTW, I had read reviews for the overly loud fan. In addition, the manufacturer mentions that it is variable according to the temperature, but as soon as the equipment is turned on the air flow is already very strong! I don't want to imagine what will happen when it is summer around here and I want to give it good power! I thought Bheringer had solved this problem, but I see no, so it doesn't seem like a suitable amp to use in a home environment.
      • Aug 5
    • Rolando  Giovanetti
      Rolando Giovanetti Please, how can I know if my product was registered to benefit from the guarantee and / or buy spare parts, etc?
      Is it the same password and username for Music Tribu as for product registration?
      Or are they two different sites, each with its password and username?
      I will be very grateful to anyone who can clarify this for me.
      • Aug 9
    • Rolando  Giovanetti
      Dave Morrison They are the same site. Once you have registered the product or make a claim, they should show up in your account in the support area. With this new site's "teething" problems, I'm not sure everything is working properly. Rex Beckett seems to have a handle on this procedure. Alexander Lane might be able to help you. You may need to make a new post to get his attention.
      • Aug 10