Statistics

305,949 members
190,289 posts
  • New
    stocker76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

I need a replacement board.  Are there any sources out there?

NU6000DSP Power Supply Board - POAMU pcb231051reva_03

0 9
  • New
    stocker76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

I have a unit that was smoked from improper power by provider, nailed it down to the components.  I need a clear schematic for a POAMU (PCB231051REVA_03).  I have one from Manualslib, but the clarity of the component specs is not great.  I need to order diodes and resistors (to start D1, D3, R2 and R5), would like to add the caps to my list as well.  I can read them off of the good components, but not the bad...can anyone offer help?

PS - The NU3000 power supply schematic offered by another thread is clear, but it's not the same board.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Roeroe2881
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-06

Hey. Im in search of 5x tannoy vnet300 or vnet15 dsp amp modules. If any one knows of second hand or new if need be it would be appreciated if any leads. Thanks. 

0 4
  • New
    audiokonzept
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-17

Hello
    Does anyone have the preset for the ipd2400 for the L'acoustic X8 and X12 speakers?

0 0
  • New
    Aks123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

My i-nuke 12000dsp amp blew up (sounded like fireworks) and now I need parts for it. Where do I get the power control board or all the parts needed to fix the amplifier. I opened it and saw a few resistors and diodes burn but I'm yet to carry it to a certified tech for a full parts list. So please assist me to get my amp up and running again........Ps- I have a video of how inside looks after the blowout......

read more...
    0 15
    • Aks123
      Nigel67 Hi Aks123. You can purchase parts through our local authorised service centres or if there isn't one in the country that you reside, please contact our Super Partner for your country. Please go to the following link and select the country to find your service centre or click the 'Store' option to find your local Super Partner https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS Many thanks
      • Aug 9
  • New
    audioprofessional
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

Hi,

I have problems with CH 4 of this Amplifier. After about 10min Pwr-On-time, on this channel is present a noise (HF). It is also present with mute on. Ch 1-3 are absolute quiet.

I´m the second owner of this amplifier. Problem is, I do not have the original bill. It was bought in Austria, I´m in Germany.

Because, this product is actual less than 10 jears on the market,  it may a warranty-case?!

Can you help me?

Regards

Martin

read more...
    0 7
    • audioprofessional
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For repair support please click on Support and then Care/Service to submit a ticket.
      • Jul 25
  • New
    Laermer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Hello

Do we need to have fixed IPs on The PLMs and the LM44 to connect to the Plugin?

Or is it possible to establish a working connection with the auto ip settings?

I would like to keep the dante world on auto ip. The LM44 has no separate IP for the controlling part, so it would be

great to use the Auto IP configuration.

I saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmelnpEnY1U

There was a link also with auto IP...

Let me know if it works

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    bskewis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Hi all,

Had a generator failure last weekend.  when power was restored, one of my previously functioning 12K44s appeared to be stuck on standby.  Red power light, network activity and 1gbps lights flickering, but can't get the amp to power on.  Anybody experienced this before?  It's clearly getting power, but won't boot.  

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    frsrwlkr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi,

I am having an issue with the Q-sys plugin not connecting to amplifiers.

I can ping the amplifiers from from Qsys, however the plugin never connects.

0 20
  • New
    panpro
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-03-22

I need detailed Information for this parts:

E5:4 / (SN 19827416)

LS OUTPUT Connector

Class 2 Wiring 

E12:2 / (SN 38209446)

Balanced Outputs connectors

Lautsprecher Class 2 Wiring connectors

I need part number and any detailed description, that i can deliver it anywhere

It is urgent

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 134
Go to page