305,947 members
190,287 posts
  • New
    Newcomer - Level 1

    My i-nuke 12000dsp amp blew up (sounded like fireworks) and now I need parts for it. Where do I get the power control board or all the parts needed to fix the amplifier. I opened it and saw a few resistors and diodes burn but I'm yet to carry it to a certified tech for a full parts list. So please assist me to get my amp up and running again........Ps- I have a video of how inside looks after the blowout......

    0 15
    • Aks123
      Nigel67 Hi Aks123. You can purchase parts through our local authorised service centres or if there isn't one in the country that you reside, please contact our Super Partner for your country. Please go to the following link and select the country to find your service centre or click the 'Store' option to find your local Super Partner Many thanks
      • Aug 9