Statistics

305,960 members
190,300 posts
  • New
    audiokonzept
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-17

Hello
    Does anyone have the preset for the ipd2400 for the L'acoustic X8 and X12 speakers?

0 0
  • New
    audioprofessional
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

Hi,

I have problems with CH 4 of this Amplifier. After about 10min Pwr-On-time, on this channel is present a noise (HF). It is also present with mute on. Ch 1-3 are absolute quiet.

I´m the second owner of this amplifier. Problem is, I do not have the original bill. It was bought in Austria, I´m in Germany.

Because, this product is actual less than 10 jears on the market,  it may a warranty-case?!

Can you help me?

Regards

Martin

read more...
    0 7
    • audioprofessional
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For repair support please click on Support and then Care/Service to submit a ticket.
      • Jul 25
  • New
    bskewis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Hi all,

Had a generator failure last weekend.  when power was restored, one of my previously functioning 12K44s appeared to be stuck on standby.  Red power light, network activity and 1gbps lights flickering, but can't get the amp to power on.  Anybody experienced this before?  It's clearly getting power, but won't boot.  

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    panpro
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-03-22

I need detailed Information for this parts:

E5:4 / (SN 19827416)

LS OUTPUT Connector

Class 2 Wiring 

E12:2 / (SN 38209446)

Balanced Outputs connectors

Lautsprecher Class 2 Wiring connectors

I need part number and any detailed description, that i can deliver it anywhere

It is urgent

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 134
  • New
    GleiDaemon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

I have use lake controler before version 7.0.7 it is work under parallel for macbook pro M1

then I have upgrade to 7.0.7 it is not see virtio adapter that parallel used.

any solution?

0 20
    • GleiDaemon
      Nigel67 Hi GleiDaemon. This is a question for our Technical Support Team. Please raise a ticket with them. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
  • New
    ji915288
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-25
    Hello, I have an IPD2400 amplifier and need an L-ACOUSTICS X8  speaker preset program
    0 19
    • ji915288
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. A member of the team will then be able to advise you further.
      • Feb 25
  • New
    thxrd
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-24

CAFE is not compatible with last firmware lab gruppen 7.07

café indicate : "firmware amps not compatible"

0 16
  • New
    DoubleA
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-16

I can not find Intellidrive for iPad anymore! Where can I find it?

0 20
  • New
    sabinul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-10

Hello, i have 1 ipd 2400, when i play music has a very nasty cracking noise ( video 1 at the end ) and when i stop the music have some wistle noise for 1-2 minute and after dissapear.

0 41
    • sabinul
      Dale_M Can you advise if using a different audio source makes any difference? Can you check the speaker connections are fully connected/check cables. Try a different power source. If its not any of this we would advise raising a Technical ticket from the Support tab above.
      • Feb 10
  • New
    florentinzuest
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-09

Does anyone happen to know, how to factory reset an IPD-2400 frame, after beeing locked out by password? I want to initiate a hard reset, so far to no avail.

Best regards!

0 941
Go to page