Statistics

250,823 members
128,033 posts
  • New
    NicholasKelly
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I have a fried pcb board for an s16 at church. We need a replacement part bad! 

0 9
    • NicholasKelly
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts help please visit our Support page and submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Sep 8
  • New
    AlGoddard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-25

so I just bought this 68.4 without knowing anything about it , I looked up specs and saw the power and that was good enough for me then I brought it home took a closer look and im like man I hope i didnt throw my money away so my question is simple do you have to use the software to control it and is it really only available on windows xp and 2000 and do i need this nomad hub thing any info would help thx 

read more...
    0 9
    • AlGoddard
      DavidKnighton Hello AlGoddard,
      The Lab Gruppen C Series are not smart amplifiers, meaning there's no active DSP within them. Likewise, since there's no DSP there's also no proprietary software. The NOMARDLINK and software is only for use as a remote monitoring network. For example, you have 100 amplifiers and need to network/manage them all from a discreet location within an installation. The Nomadlink will allow you to do this, but it is not necessary for smaller standalone installations. As for compatibility, I have the software running on Windows 10, but that shouldn't matter much as I doubt you'll be using it.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    hiswkf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

I'm in the USA on 120V mains, and I just got a US model FP14K terminated with a L5-30P .. the only receptacle available to me, was a 10-30R backed by a 30A breaker. I used a simple cable adapter to convert the two, the amp blew immediately. First theres supposed to be inrush protection in addition the circuit breaker didn't trip so I'm fairly confused as to how it blew. Regardless of this I need a repair, how can I initiate a repair ticket?

read more...
    1 42
    • hiswkf
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link at the top of this page and create a tech support ticket and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Aug 11
      • LG FP14K
        hiswkf Opened, thank you
        • Aug 11