2021-08-05

looking for a tower array for an ip1000 i had one stolen. thanks in advance

0 1
  • New
    KristofVandeWeghe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-04

Musictribe, 

Is it currently possible to buy in-ceiling speakers from tannoy (pci in Europe? 
    Please more information about this. Or a target date when these speakers can be purchased.

Many thanks

read more...
    0 4
    • KristofVandeWeghe
      DavidKnighton Hello KritofVandeWeghe,
      Please use the https://tannoy.com/buy page to locate your regional Tannoy distributor. We unfortunately cannot provide logistical information as this is not privy knowledge to our team.
      • 11 hours ago
  • New
    utmorpheus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

(Ticketing system is broken)
    I have extremely low output on my Truth B2092A and need a circuit diagram to replace the primary capacitors, resistors and transistors on the board. The transistors part numbers are either worn illegibly or missing, and some of the ceramic resistors P/Ns I can no longer get the whitepapers for. I've had this sub since new (2007) and last year built my entire recording studio desk around this sub and its dimensions - I'd rather not just scrap it. Either that or if I can get a replacement board, but finding one is getting increasingly difficult.

read more...
    0 3
    • utmorpheus
      DavidKnighton Hello utmorpheus,
      Regrettably it is not permitted to share service documentation with the general public. Only a Music Tribe service center can access these documents. I would suggest getting in touch with our Spare Parts department to see if a replacement module is available. Click the support tab at the top of the page and proceed to a spare parts ticket.
      • Tue at 2:07 PM
  • New
    1moreknob
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Good Morning,

I purchased 4 IQ18B's in early January of 2019. they have always been used together as a set. One of them has a blown Driver

is that driver covered under warranty?

0 0
    • 1moreknob
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For all warranty/service related questions please contact us through the Support>Service Request portal at the top of the page. Thank you.
      • Tue at 8:48 AM
  • New
    IvanAmadoFuentes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Looking for a replacement mother board, turbosound audio was dropping, now making no noise at all, but turns on. I've called and contacted! Pls help.

0 6
    • IvanAmadoFuentes
      Dale_M Hi there I think I have found your support request ticket on CAS-476138-V9H3R1 -I will reply to you shortly.
      • Tue at 12:40 AM
  • New
    valeriid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hi,

My TANNOY REVOLUTION XT8F loudspeeker has the twitter fault (I can see this from measurement in my separate test sound path).

Who can help me with my problem in Scotland, UK?

Regards

0 10
    • valeriid
      DavidKnighton Hello valeriid,
      Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SERVICE REQUEST ticket. Be sure to provide your address information so we can locate your nearest service location.
      • Mon at 8:20 AM
      • REVOLUTION XT8F twitter (or coaxial dual concentric driver in assembly) replacement in the UK (no warranty)
        valeriid Hi, Unfortunately service ticket doesn't contain fields for address. My postal code is AB22 8JR, it's Aberdeen, UK. I think it is enough to help you find the nearest service location for me.
        • Tue at 2:14 AM
  • New
    omack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Greetings,

My Tannoy Reveal 66d active monitor recently stopped working. I was hoping to bring it in for repair at a shop that is certified (or at least recommended) to repair Tannoy active speakers. I'm in Berlin, Germany and am hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. Any tips?

Regards,

Owen

read more...
    0 24
    • omack
      Nigel67 Hi omack. Please contact PMS in Germany and they will be able to help you further.

PMS ELECTRONICS GMBH

Große Heide 27

Minden

Germany 32425

(+49) 0571 - 646000

[email protected]
      • Mon at 4:10 AM
      • Tannoy 66d out-of-warranty service in Berlin, Germany
        omack Thanks for the very quick reply Nigel. I had hoped to avoid the difficulty and cost of shipping the unit (I bought it second-hand so don't have the original packaging). Surely there must be something in Berlin?
        • Mon at 4:18 AM
        Nigel67 We have two authorised service centres in Germany. The second is Triplex. We do not recommend any others although I am sure if you make a search on the internet you may find someone, however they would not be authorised by us.

TRIPLEX
        Otto-Hahn-Str3
        Gau-Algesheim
        Germany
        (+)49 6725 3082780
        [email protected]
        • Mon at 4:49 AM
        omack Got it. Thanks again for the help.
        • ·
        • Mon at 2:08 PM
  • New
    Djkastella
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

Hello Community, 

Does anybody knows where can I buy a new turbo sound ts-15w1000b4 speaker? (The speaker for IQ 15 tops) And how much can it be? I'm from Portugal.

Thanks in avance,

Nuno Castella 

0 3
    • Djkastella
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For parts orders, please click on Support at the top of the page and then Spare Parts to submit a request.
      • Aug 1
    • Djkastella
      Djkastella

Ok. Thank you

• Aug 1
  • New
    dalryc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-31

Hi,

I have two KXD15 for keyboard practise and thinking of adding a pair of subs.

The manual details connecting a B1500D-PRO using a 1/4 inch jack and I guess it’s XLR terminated.

As the B1500D-PRO is no longer available I can source a pair of VQ1500D with similar connections.

Can I adjust the crossover frequency to allow the sub to handle the low frequencies only and the KXD15 to handle the mid and high frequencies?

If not, is there a benefit to a 15" sub to a 15" combo?

Regards,

Dalryc

read more...
    0 13
    • dalryc
      PedroRodrigues Hi Please consider that the VQ1800D when it comes to frequency control will provides very similar tools as the B1500D-PRO does, as they both offer HIGH CUT controls the upper corner frequency for the subwoofer’s amplifier and you will not have any issues implementing the VQ1800 with your KXD15. Nevertheless you must be aware that when it comes to crossover function that is managed exclusively by the KXD15 that feeds the lower frequencies on to the Sub not allowing any fine adjustments. For this set up you must use a 1/4" TS 120 Ω, unbalanced connector to feed the signal on to any Sub. Thank you
      • Aug 1
      • Subwoofer for a Keyboard Amp/PA Combo ?
        dalryc Hi Pedro, thanks for that as I now understand. I will be looking at the VQ1500D rather than the 18" speaker - should that benefit me with the 15" combo amp? Also, Can I feed into the sub woofer then use it's crossover to feed into the keyboard amp? Regards, Dalryc
        • ·
        • Aug 1
  • New
    oipaz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi all, when using the front RCA input, I get noise and buzz, also changing cables. Now, the cables are actually old and could be the culprit here, but: is there any chance that the nois comes from the B205D? It is really new, in case I believe I can ask for a replacement (thru amazon).

Thanks a lot

Andrea

read more...
    0 6
    • oipaz
      Dale_M Really you need to obtain known good cables to see if that is the issue, if you don't have any at hand, you could try the suspect cable on another device/friends device to A/B test them and conclude if its the cable of the B205D's connection. If it is the B205D please go to the support tab above and select Service.
      • Jul 29
Go to page