Statistics

253,568 members
131,136 posts
  • New
    Ceriffwrdd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hi, 

am I missing something or is there no option to stereo pair these speakers? 

also, where can I find a full manual? The QuickStart guide doesn't cover the settings at all 

0 6
    • Ceriffwrdd
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ceriffwrdd, thank you for your post, please consider that you are correct , the Behringer DR115 DSP does not allow pairing in a stereo configuration via Bluetooth. Thank you
      • 20 hours ago
      • Behringer DR115DSP bluetooth question
        Ceriffwrdd That’s really disappointing, I might just send them back
        • ·
        • 18 hours ago
  • New
    sfmpoit957
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi folks,

I'm a Canadian currwntly working in France for a few years and would like to purchase the Behringer K450FX.  According to the use guidebook, there's a General Export model that has dual voltage (120V-240V).  However when I check in Canada/US, they can only get the 120V model. WHen I check in Europe, they can only get the 240V model.  Where can I buy the dual voltage (General Export) model so that I can use it here in Europe and when I get back to Canada without having to use a power transformer?

Thanks for any help!

Moe

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    lochview
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

anyone know where I can source wb-5 wall bracket for turbo sound speakers.

Its impossible to find.

0 3
  • New
    Cocheese23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hello,i just took a spare tiket but perhaps you can just tell me if still ok to ask part for those old floodlight tfl 760 ?because this model was not on list model..?

0 1
    • Cocheese23
      Dale_M It is best to proceed with your ticket as only the Spares Team can answer your inquiry.
      • Thu at 6:31 AM
  • New
    bostonsoundwork
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Need a replacement module for a Turbosound M-12

0 4
    • bostonsoundwork
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Wed at 12:49 PM
  • New
    Djeelement
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Need HF DIAPHRAMS 

0 2
    • Djeelement
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Wed at 12:49 PM
  • New
    staceyhainey
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-10-11

I have just purchased a pair of IQ15's.  The plan is to use ultranet from my M32c to send signal to the mains, 

Assuming I set the speakers on board eq to low cut, will the onboard xlr out pass the low frequencies to a set of subs?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    BenjaminHerr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-10

Hi ,

I have an issue with my Behringer speaker smelling like burning , it only happens every now and then , smells like the power amp module is the cause of the smell .

can this be fixed . Not sure why this is doing this , could this be a fuse issue ?

thanks 

read more...
    0 13
    • BenjaminHerr
      Nigel67 Hi BenjaminHerr. Its unlikely to be a fuse to be honest. More like a component over heating. You probably need to get the speaker looked at sooner rather than later to stop any permanent damage. Please send a ticket to the Technical Team and they will be able to help you with getting your speaker repaired. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 9
  • New
    cromag76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

I have been hearing from previous employees that all manufacturing including Legacy and above are now in China, I would like to know if mine were 100% manufactured in the U.K.?

0 17
    • cromag76
      Nigel67 Hi cromag76. Many thanks for your question. I am going to have to check this for you as I have no information at hand on where products are manufactured. If you could leave this with me then I will get back to you. I see that you have also put in a Technical Support ticket, so will probably reply to you on that when I have the answer.
      • Oct 10
  • New
    Unpustan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

In need of pair of tweeters for Tannoy Mercury v4.

They just both stopped working..

Any ideeas?

0 8
    • Unpustan
      Nigel67 Hi Unpustan. Please contact our Spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. I would also check your amp , wiring, etc, as it seems a little unusual that both tweeters would have failed at exactly the same time. You can never say never, but it is highly unusual. Many thanks
      • Oct 9
Go to page