Statistics

299,780 members
183,557 posts
  • New
    cristsitou
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-10-06

Hello,

I own a pair of ellipse 8 and on of them stays on stand by mode (orange led) and doesn't operate,

after many months of suffering and strugling with greek support electronic authorized tannoy representatives, not only did my problem was not fixed, but I found an honest electonic here in Thessaloniki who opened the back of the speaker and found that seneral parts was injured or missing.

Please send me the service manual so that we can see the parts that are missing or damaged and to repair it localy

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    bpazin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-06

Dear,

I need to know dimensions of the hole for Turnberry SE foots.

I can measure 6mm hole from bottom side but that does not fit in M6 or M8 standard?

M6 is too small and M8 is to big.

Thanks for every info!

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    StarSailor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-05

Does anyone know the physical dimensions of each separate component of column?
    The manual gives the overal dimensions but before I consider in investing in these, I need to know the separate dimensions for:
    1: The subwoofer
    2: The LED section
    3: The High-Freq driver section
    I need this information so I can find appropriate cases for storage and transport.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    TScanlon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-04

Is there any reason I cannot use a 1/4" TRS splitter to plug different audio sources into the monitors?

Here is what I am thinking:

USB AUDIO INTERFACE (Left Out)------------------->                      

( TRS Splitter) --------->  MONITOR (L)

|--->

USB AUDIO INTERFACE (Right out)  --------------|

|     |

MIXER (Left Out) ------------------------------|     |

|--> 

(TRS Splitter) --------->  MONITOR (R)

MIXER (Right Out) --------------------------------------> 

Sorry for the crude looking ASCII. 

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    damienrichersounds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-04

Morning 

not sure if any one can help, my kid has push in one of the super tweeters and I need a replacement.

they use the same driver by the look of it as the st50 super tweeter

and the Part number is 7900 0888

Or if any one can advice how to fix would be great full 

regards

damo 

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    kealfranklinmusic1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-03

Hi, I own (2) ip3000 speakers. The oldest speaker is cutting out intermittently for 2-3 seconds, even at lower volume. It’s the first version of the speaker. My second unit was bought last year and works fine. Do I need a new board? I really need to talk to someone about getting it fixed. 

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Tucson9678
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-03

Hi,

i need to know the price og the gril for VX 12Q ?

A65-00001-43285 MET-P0BUT/GRILL/RAL9004 ( P0BUT-VX12Q )

0 0
  • New
    RV73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-30

Hi, I have a pair Tannoy Mercury m4's and want to build new/differt cabinets. I need the woofer and tweeter specifications. Does anyone have any information?

Thank you

Riaan Vlok

0 0
  • New
    Nox23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-29

Hallo zusammen,

Wollte fragen ob wer eine aktuelle Firmware für tfa600 hdp, tfa600 hwdp und tsw 218 so hat?

0 4
    • Nox23
      Nigel67 Hi Nox23 - Have you checked the Turbosound website? If it is not there, please submit a Technical Support ticket and someone will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Sep 29
  • New
    Pkross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-29

I've blown one of mine, and have sourced a replacement driver.

I've unscrewed the cabinet, and found a second chamber, unscrewed that and I can't seem to get access to to the tweeter.

Does anyone know how to get in and replace it?

I can't find a service or dissembly manual anywhere.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 4
    • Pkross
      Pkross Unscrew two baffles and detached the bezel. Unscrewed the driver, reversed the process and I'm done.
      • Sep 28
Go to page