Statistics

285,952 members
168,019 posts
  • New
    Bataa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-15

Hi,Everyone! We are a music store in Mongolia. Could you please tell me,how can I get in touch with someone in charge of Behringer brand ?We are interested in selling or distributing Behringer brand here. We believe that Mongolians will love Behringer.

Looking forward to your reply!Thank you!

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    GerryRice3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Is it possible to buy a new/refurbed amp module for a B300

0 11
    • GerryRice3
      Dale_M The B300 is now a legacy product and has ceased production, unless a seller happens to have any left by chance, there may be some available as used items on eBay etc You would need to inquire with your regional seller from the buy tab here https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • May 10
  • New
    kellman008
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

No power  when switch on have replaced fuses in plug and internal fuse still no power

Can't see any burnt out components or dry/cracked joints. 

Any common faults that I can try to fix

0 11
    • kellman008
      Dale_M It sounds most likely that the PSU has died, we would advise going to the support tab and raising a Technical ticket if you require assistance.
      • May 9
  • New
    dissennatore01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-23

Hi, I was checking the specs of the B112D and cannot understang something:

If peak power is 1000W how is it possible that power supply has maximum power consumption of 110W? How can they reach peak power of 1000W if power supply can output only 110W max?

If we compare it to the specs of its older brother, the B212D, those are more reasonable: 

B212 has a peak power of 550W with the power supply that has maximum power consumption of 600W - for what is my common sense and basic knowledge of electronics, it is right to have an amp with max power a little more than the required. But how does the B112D work with a 110W max amp? I don't find it physically possible for the speakers to reach a peak of 1000W when maximum output from amp is 110W. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    PeterHaskew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-17

Hello,

Please forgive me if there is a better place to ask this question.

No suppliers in the UK appear to have any of the Behringer MEDIA 40USB speakers in stock. Some quote a lead time in excess of three months, whilst some actually suggest the product's been discontinued. It still shows on the Behringer website, so I'm not sure what the 'true' answer is. Does anybody know?

I'd really like a pair of these speakers, and the equivalents from other brands seem to be few and far between (or a great deal more expensive, like the Kanto YU2MW). I can make do for a while if I know more stocks are coming, but if they actually are discontinued then I'll put more effort into finding an alternative.

Thanks in anticipation,

Peter

read more...
    0 16
    • PeterHaskew
      NicJonesMT Hi Peter.
      Unfortunately we cannot provide any information on stock and availability as we do not sell products directly to end users.
      Your best option would be to contact one of our official resellers who can advise you further.

https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Apr 19
    • PeterHaskew
      PeterHaskew

Does nobody know whether this is a discontinued product?

• May 10
  • New
    jcgiff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

I'm wondering if I can connect a powered subwoofer to this unit. If so could you give me some guidance on how to do that? Thank you. 

0 10
    • jcgiff
      PedroRodrigues Hi jcgiff, thank you for your post, effectively you can, the 1/4" Direct Mono output located in the OUTPUT section of the Front Panel is perfect for this application. This line-level signal would need to feed a powered sub, or an amplifier for a non-powered sub. Note that you will want to use a crossover in this scenario, as the MONO output from the EPA150 is full-range. Also, because this is a fixed line-level output, you would need to control the subwoofer volume from the sub or amp.
      For the easiest setup, choose a powered subwoofer with a built-in crossover, such as our B1500D-PRO.
      Alternatively, you could use an external crossover such as our CX2310 and feed your amplifier or powered subwoofer from that.

Here are links for more information on B1500D-PRO & CX2310:
      http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/B1500D-PRO.aspx
      http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/CX2310.aspx

Thank you
      • Apr 12
    • jcgiff
      greatmodapk nice information providing you lots of informative content thanks to all and i am also enjoy https://greatmodapk.com/spotify-premium-apk/
      • May 14
  • New
    proo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

My Beringer Truth B1031A tweeter is broken

Where could I find one to buy, I looked on the internet and have no luck finding one?

thanks in advance.  

read more...
    0 20
    • proo
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi proo, if not yet done so please submit a parts request. This can be done by going to the Support tab at the top of this page and scrolling down/filling out the parts form.
      • Apr 8
    • proo
      proo

ChristEdward1 , I already did that, thanks for the follow up.

• Apr 9
  • New
    abhishekarpan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05
    May a year ago one of the two studio monitors got damaged.May want to claim warranty

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 4
    • abhishekarpan
      NicJonesMT Hi Abhishekarpan.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    SolidGr4vity
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

背面にPSEマークが表示されています。
    電気用品安全法(PSE)では、電気用品の「安全性の確認(safety)」と「電磁両立性(EMC)ノイズの放出(EMI)とノイズに対する耐性(EMS)」の2種類の規格についての適合が必要になります。
    MK360がEMC試験と現在行っている安全性の試験の2種類の規格に適合する必要がございますが、スピーカーも電安法の対象であり、同様に2種類の規格に適合している必要がございます。
    現状、Critical components listのスピーカーにはEMIの適合状況をご記載いただいておりますが、EMIではなく、上記の電気用品の安全性を確認する規格(J60065,J60950,62368または技術基準別表第八)に適合しているかについてご確認頂けますでしょうか。
    The Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law (PSE) requires compliance with two types of standards for electrical products: safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), noise emission (EMI) and immunity to noise (EMS).
    While the MK360 must comply with both EMC and current safety tests, speakers are also subject to the Electrical Safety Law and must comply with both standards as well.
    Currently, the speaker on the critical components list is identified as EMI compliant. Still, we would like to confirm that they are not only EMI compliant but rather comply with the standards mentioned above for checking the safety of electrical appliances and materials (J60065, J60950, 62368 or Annex VIII of the Technical Regulations).

Could you please send us any documents regarding the mentioned standards?

We already have the CoC. See attached file.

But it seems it is not enough!

Thanks!

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 13
    • SolidGr4vity
      Dale_M Please submit your request via the Support tab above via a Pre Sales ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 4
    • SolidGr4vity
      SolidGr4vity Hi Dale! Thank you for your email. I have been trying to reach you via the support tab but all I get is what you can see in the attached image. Could you please provide an email I can write to!? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Aitor.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    Abellen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-30

I am in need of a replacement circuit board for a Europort PPA500bt. I no longer have the old one (a repair tech took it with the intent to order a replacement which he never did and I no longer have contact with him). I need info on how and where to order. A part# perhaps? . . .and /or?

read more...
    0 6
Go to page