Statistics

196,806 members
67,444 posts
  • New
    2020-11-19

My Europort won't turn on. Tried replacing fuse but still nothing. Need to know where to take it for service.

0 5
  • New
    2020-11-13

I have  the Eurolive VQ 1800D subwoofer..Where can i get a replacement amp..Can Someone help?.

0 8
  • New
    2020-11-04

Hello,

My TRUTHTH's tweeter is damage. I am based inthe netherlands, how to get a replacment and fix this? Will behringer cover the cost. (the speakers are 4 years old)

Thanks!

0 11
    • mark MALLIARAKIS
      Dale Minaker Hi Mark, do you still have your proof of purchase? If registered within 90 days you would have a 3 year warranty if not then 2 years so these will now be outside of this period. We would suggest putting a support ticket from the support tab/+create a care ticket then choose SPARES as the dropdown
      • Nov 4
  • New
    2020-11-01

Im just singing and suddenly it stop. Shown at the video

0 29
    • John Mendoza
      Nigel Turner Hi John, is the unit cutting out, or is the problem just with the LEDs flashing on and off? Either way, I am afraid that your unit will require servicing. Please go to this link and submit a service ticket and we will be able to book your unit in for repair.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • Nov 1
    • John Mendoza
      John Mendoza Thanks Nigel for your reply. it just suddenly stop and LED starts tripping. Cant produce sound anymore\
      • Nov 2
    • John Mendoza
      Nigel Turner If the audio stopped as well, then it looks power supply related. I think that you will have to submit a service ticket using the link I gave you above.
      • Nov 3
  • New
    2020-10-30

How do you change the fuse in a Behringer 115d speaker? 

0 17
    • Jason Erby
      Rex Beckett Hi Jason, the fuse on a B115D is located just above the power connector. Prise out the plastic carrier to reveal the fuse. Replace the fuse with one of the same rating. If it blows again, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for Service.
      • Oct 30
      • How do you change the fuse in a Behringer 115d speaker?
        Jason Erby That's the issue, how do you price out the plastic carrier to reveal the fuse?
        • Oct 30
        Jason Erby Please list specific instructions on how to remove the plastic carrier to reveal the fuse. We have a show in 15 minutes.
        • Oct 30
        Rex Beckett Usually it is straightforward: Remove the power cable from the connector and use a small, flat-bladed screwdriver to lever out the carrier. I hope you got it sorted-out in time for your show.
        • Oct 31
  • New
    2020-10-30

I am consudering using the Behringer CE500D speakers in a church set up. Question? Can I daisy chain 3 of these speakers in to out?

Thanks

0 18
    • Phil Schuyler
      Rex Beckett Hi Phil, yes you can connect a chain of CE500D speakers using XLR cables from the Link Output of one to the Line Input of the next.
      • Oct 30
  • 2020-10-27

Can I connect a USB Bluetooth dongle to my USB50 monitors so I can connect wirelessly to my TV?

0 5
    • Steve Lane
      Rex Beckett I'm afraid not, Steve. The 50USB is a USB client. USB Bluetooth dongles usually require to be connected to USB hosts (e.g. PCs). You may be able to achieve what you want by using a Bluetooth receiver with analogue outputs.
      • Oct 27
  • I have bought a Behringer feed back destroyer FBQ1000. I have a Yamaha MG16XU mixing deck with electro voice ELX115P powered speakers . when i connect the FBQ1000 to the FOH speakers, I can hear a hissing sound like the FBQ1000 has introduced gain into the circuit. when i remove the FBQ1000 and connect the speaker directly to the mixing deck the hissing goes away. is the FBQ1000 working correctly or is there something i can do to remove the hiss ?

read more...
    0 13
    • PHIL phil.j.wheeler1965@gmail.com
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Phil if you try to use the FBQ 1000 between the outputs of your mixer and inputs of you active speakers with "stock" settings, you will not get good results. The FBQ just doesn't know what to do with the signal. If your mixer has channel inserts, many of our desks have these on the Mic input channels, use an TRS 1/4" Y to 2-Tip Sleeve 1/4" plugs insert cable on the microphone channel only using just one channel of the FBQ 1000.
      If your mixer does not have inserts, don't play any music while setting up the FBQ 1000 between your mixer outs and speaker inputs. In this case, be certain both channels of the FBQ1000 are set with the same values. In any situation, please be certain the filters have been reset before you start.
      Set up the FBQ so that only 4 or 6 filters are in the Single Shot mode. Using you microphone please bring up the microphone level and softly let you system feedback until the Single Shot filter have all been used. Make sure that all the other filters are turn off. This is will be the maximum signal level you will be able to have on your microphone without feedbacking without touching the rest of your signal.
      More filters being used normally generates too much of everything and the signal will eventually be filtered out.

Only in the situation of using a channel insert and the FBQ 1000 is only processing the microphone signal, you can add two roaming filters to search for changing microphone feedback.
      Please be aware that if the microphone is on all the time the FBQ 1000 can also interpret any intersustained tones in the signal has feedback and the unit will process it to get rid of the all signal

The FBQ1000 can work well in a Live situation, but the stock" settings just do too much. Changing the setting to limit the constant searching for feedback controls the FBQ 1000 and feedback. If you find that some feedback frequencies always show up at your gigs, the FBQ 1000 can be used as a parametric EQ and you can "permanently" lock those frequencies down.

• Oct 28
      PHIL [email protected] Thanks pedro . I will try your suggestion . I have another question: my mixing deck only has channel group out . Is there a way of using those to add the FBQ to the mic channel only ?
      • Oct 28
      • BEHRINGER FEEDBACK DESTROYER QUESTION
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Phil, to guarantee that you will have no issues, unfortunately no, as the unit was designed to have the implementation stated above
        • Oct 28
      PHIL [email protected] thanks Pedro !
      • Oct 28
  • 2020-10-19

Anybody have issues with the system not turning on after use meaning the sytem works fine then I turned off and try to turned back on and it won't turn on for several hours then it will work fine

0 10
    • Jose Garcia
      Chris Edwards Hi Jose, I hope you are well. If you have not already done so I would suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support and scroll down to Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Oct 19
  • 2020-10-16

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement B1030A tweeter and/or where to get one? I'm in Australia

1 12
    • Malcolm Padgett
      Nigel Turner Hi Malcolm, you could try contacting Australis Music Group (+61 2 9698 4444 or [email protected]), otherwise if you go tot he Support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request, one of my colleagues will get back to you with availability and pricing.
      • Oct 15
Go to page