Statistics

254,202 members
131,862 posts
  • New
    jvergara65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

I am getting noise/cracks in the volume pots for mpa40btpro Speaker.

Where I can find the schematics of the electronics to be able to replace those faulty pots?

Juan Vergara

0 9
    • jvergara65
      Paul_Vannatto Is the MPA40BTPRO still under warranty? If not, have you tried cleaning the pots with contact cleaner? Schematics are only available for authorised service depots.
      • Mon at 9:10 AM
  • New
    Damusta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

Hi Everyone,

I'm just starting out with my slippery slope into higher quality audioworld and I've stumbled on my first steps already. To replace my TV audio finally, I just received my hopefully new system with 2.1 in mind. As I know very little of this topic, I tried to start as simple as possible and get a good and cost efficient setup and ended with 2xTruth B2031A + Nekkst K10S subwoofer.

So the problem I have is that when I turn on my sub the monitors seemingly turn off and I only hear sound from the sub. It's almost sounds like my neighbour had their bass booming.

I have connected monitors with XLR male to sub XLR output male/female and my sub is connected from line out to micro jack in TV (headphones). Monitors do work when sub is turned off however.

What could be wrong here? I was under the impression that no amplifier would be needed here but am I wrong? I also tried to change audio source to my phone but it seems to have no effect. I feel like such a noob so any help here would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 3
    • Damusta
      Damusta Heya, I managed to solve this with the help of a local music store. So if anyone else has the same problem, apparently it's not possible (at least for this sub) to transmit 3,5mm to RCA and then by XLR to monitors. What I did was purchase XLR-3,5mm Y-cable between my sub and TV, which solved my problem.
      • Wed at 3:23 AM
  • New
    Ceriffwrdd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hi, 

am I missing something or is there no option to stereo pair these speakers? 

also, where can I find a full manual? The QuickStart guide doesn't cover the settings at all 

0 6
    • Ceriffwrdd
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ceriffwrdd, thank you for your post, please consider that you are correct , the Behringer DR115 DSP does not allow pairing in a stereo configuration via Bluetooth. Thank you
      • Oct 16
      • Behringer DR115DSP bluetooth question
        Ceriffwrdd That’s really disappointing, I might just send them back
        • ·
        • Oct 16
  • New
    BenjaminHerr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-10

Hi ,

I have an issue with my Behringer speaker smelling like burning , it only happens every now and then , smells like the power amp module is the cause of the smell .

can this be fixed . Not sure why this is doing this , could this be a fuse issue ?

thanks 

read more...
    0 14
    • BenjaminHerr
      Nigel67 Hi BenjaminHerr. Its unlikely to be a fuse to be honest. More like a component over heating. You probably need to get the speaker looked at sooner rather than later to stop any permanent damage. Please send a ticket to the Technical Team and they will be able to help you with getting your speaker repaired. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 9
  • New
    Janka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

Salve, ho acquistato 2 behringer verità b2031a su amazon.it. Non ho trovato i certificati di calibrazione all'interno delle scatole (imballo nuovo, originale mai aperto prima). qualcuno sa dirmi perché? questi certificati sono ancora forniti con il b2031a? grazie per le risposte.

ps allego una copia postata da un utente spagnolo su amazon.es March 2021 review 

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    Ccxs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

I like the Inuke Boom Juniro speaker very much, but the used seller said that the product is stock brand new, but after the power is connected, the speaker does not work. It may be the aging of the original circuit. Do you want to ask if there is a circuit diagram? I'd like to buy a repair after trying. I looked on the internet for a long time but couldn't find the circuit diagram. 

read more...
    0 7
    • Ccxs
      Ccxs Or do you have spare parts for this speaker? Will replacing one make it any better?
      • Sep 26
    • Ccxs
      Nigel67 Hi Ccxs. I am sorry, but it is company policy that we are not permitted to distribute circuit diagrams. For spare parts, please send a ticket to our spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Sep 26
  • New
    Shakil1994
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-15

I have BEHRINGER B115W with a distorted woofer. It's now out of warranty. As I don't know the prices for repairs and spare parts, would it be worth repairing the speaker which would involve replacing the woofer, or do I just go ahead and buy another one?

I won't be carrying out the repair myself as I'm no expert, I'll be going to the authorised repairers as shown on the BEHRINGER website. It is difficult to obtain a price as the repairers keep saying they'll need to inspect it first. Though they have said the inspection fee is £30 to £40.

read more...
    0 7
    • Shakil1994
      Nigel67 Hi Shakil1994. If you submit a spares ticket, then the team will get back to you with pricing and availability for a new speaker. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    PaulKennethWard
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-09-03

Please let me know possible causes and remedies for buzzing in these monitors. There are not line hum. 

Thank you! 

0 10
    • PaulKennethWard
      NicJonesMT Hi Paul.
      We would need to know alot more about your system and setup to advise you further on this.
      Could you please submit a technical support ticket and provide as much detail on the issue and your setup as possible.
      • Sep 3
  • New
    ANGEL2
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-02

I like to get my speaker fix I need parts

0 16
    • ANGEL2
      WilliamR Hello, Please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will get in contact with you ASAP to set this up.
      • Sep 2
    • ANGEL2
      ANGEL2

It's there a number I can call

• Sep 2
  • New
    Chrisjames66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Help? Overheating? But what component?

It works fine for a while then it starts to cut out. When it does the Clip light and Power light will cycle on/off together for a bit, then starts working again.

Hard to pinpoint as the cause is intermittent and not repeatable.

I have a bandmate with the same issue with his. My other 3 are fine. Anyone else have/solved this issue?

read more...
    0 25
    • Chrisjames66
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise raising a technical ticket from the support tab above so we can assist you, we would also advise your bandmate also contacts us too.
      • Aug 30
Go to page