Statistics

180,560 members
49,327 posts
  • 2020-09-10

How can I order a replacement woofer for my B1500D-Pro?

0 9
    • Djmilad
      William Reichling Hello, Please go to the support link above and create a parts case, and someone will contact you with pricing for you ASAP
      • Sep 9
      • B1500D-PRO Woofer Replacement
        Djmilad I created one before but it was closed without anyone contacting me, but I can create another...
        • Sep 9
    • Djmilad
      William Reichling What is your case number?
      • Sep 9
    • Djmilad
      Djmilad I received an email to request an address to provide a quote, and I responded last week, and I have not received a response. Just making sure you guys have received my response.
      • Tue at 9:32 AM
  • 2020-08-28

Hi Guys, does anyone know if the Behringer B105D USB port can supply 5V power to a USB device? My guess is it can because it says "USB input accepts USB connection from memory devices with MP3 files." A memory device would require power form the port most likely. 

I have a wireless microphone receiver connected to the mic input on the B105D and I'd like to connect a USB cable from the same unit, so I don't have to recharge it all the time. 

Will this work?

read more...
    0 14
    • chris027
      Paul Vannatto Yes, but since it is USB 2.0, it can only provide 5V @ 500 ma max. If what you want to power is less than that, it will probably work. But many devices today require much more than that (eg. smartphones, etc.). It would be far better to power the device with the power adapter that came with it.
      • Aug 27
    • chris027
      chris027 Hi Paul, thanks for the reply. I'm using Sennheiser xsw-d wireless microphones. They only ship with a USB cable and no charger. Because the receiver can't accept phantom power, I'd love to power it while in use via this USB port instead of disconnect it every night and connect it to the USB port of my computer.
      • Aug 27
  • 2020-07-28

How do I register products like my new pair of Beringer speakers?

0 60
    • Yizzy1
      Kyle Johnson Hi there, to register a product you can click the Support button at the top of this page, and then select Create a ticket and select Product Registration from the drop down menu.
      • Jul 28
  • 2020-07-23

Comprè de ocasion dos altavoces Behringer Truth B2031A por muy poco dinero. El problema es que uno de ellos no tiene la placa de la parte trasera y querria comprar sola esta parte, ya que el altavoz està en buen estado.

Sabe alguin donde podria encontrar este componente?

Gracias!

read more...
    0 13
    • joanasin
      Kyle Johnson Hello, you can submit a spare parts order by clicking Support at the top of Community and selecting Spare Parts.
      Hola, puede enviar un pedido de piezas de repuesto haciendo clic en Soporte en la parte superior de Comunidad y seleccionando Piezas de repuesto.
      • Jul 23
    • joanasin
      joanasin Thank you very much
      • Jul 24
  • 2020-07-23

Just purchased and can't find where to plug headphones jack,is this possible?

I don't want to make enemies with my neighbours with the noise.

cheers

0 5
    • Gorminator
      Chris Edwards Hi Gorminator, I hope you are well. It is not possible to use headphones with the ACX 900, none of the ACX models come with a headphone output.
      If you wish to use headphones with the ACX900 and ACX1800 you could do this by utilizing the balanced line outputs on the back into a mixer or audio interface, however, this does not bypass the speaker.
      • Jul 23
    • Gorminator
      Gorminator Thanks Chris,I suspected not.....
      • Jul 23
  • 2020-07-21

Hi, how is power RMS and MAX active subbas Vq1800d?

0 8
  • 2020-07-08
    Hi, I create a ticket for service request days ago, and I haven´t received the answer. Could you help me? Erick B.
    0 15
    • ERICK BOCKELMANN
      Leah D Hey Erick! I've looked into your case. Please expect a response from us shortly. Thanks!
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-07-08
    Is it possible to design a speaker to your specification? I mean in terms of colour and size please.
    0 6
    • SODENY
      Goetz Hey SODENY,
      we can't do individual products (yet) but if you like to describe the speaker of your dreams here I'll make sure our loudspeaker development team sees your idea!
      Cheers,
      Goetz
      • Jul 10
  • 2020-07-03
    I used my passive speakers on a faulty board. Im not sure if the speaker was blown or the crossover. How much would either a 15" replacement speaker or the internal crossover cost? Or should I just trash it. And its way past warranty.
    0 9
    • Ukuleleguy
      Chris Edwards Hi Ukuleleguy, i hope you are well. I would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of our spares team will be able to provide a quote.
      • Jul 6
  • 2020-06-24
    0 16
    • Behringer
      Bill J Guerrero I’m trying to get firmware OS X for my NX3000D where do I go all I see is for windows
      • Jun 24
      • The PK108 350-Watt Speaker Now Available
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Bill Happy to help you, when you mean firmware you means the NX Series Edit PC V1.0 for the NX3000D or you need the firmware on a service perspective?
        • Jun 24
Go to page