• 2020-07-27

I've raised a ticket for spare parts almost 3 weeks ago but I've not heard anything.

are you having issues?

0 6
    • thepresp
      Chris Edwards Hi thepresp, I hope you are well. We are currently experiencing issues with our back-office systems, this has unfortunately caused some issues with response times. Our teams are working on resolving this issue but at this time all we can do is apologize and ask for your patience. Once all systems are back up we will endeavor to send out a response as soon as possible.
      • Jul 27
    • thepresp
      thepresp Thanks Chris. How are tour back office systems looking now? I’m hoping you’re back up and running otherwise someone needs sacking.
      • Aug 1
    • thepresp
      Chris Edwards Hi thepresp, it appears most of our systems are now back online and the spares team have been able to start processing cases again, they do have a backlog so it may still be a few days before you receive a response, however, the will endeavor to reach out as soon as possible.
      • Aug 2
  • 2020-07-22

Dear ladies and gentlemen:

Yesterday a Tannoy VLS-5 speaker fell on the floor and the top cover and also the bottom cover were broken. Where could I buy thats covers in Spain?

Thanks!

0 8
    • mikrel
      Rex Beckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jul 22
      • Tannoy  VLS-5
        mikrel Thank you very much Rex Beckett !!
        • Jul 23
  • 2020-07-22

Hi,

We are selling and repairing speakers and loudspeakers for 40 years in Paris.

I have a customer that would want to order a woofer for his tannoy reveal 802.

Would it be possible to provide such parts?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

MHP Paris

read more
    0 3
    • MHPParis
      Chris Edwards I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit.
      • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-20

I have a couple of cases open with support for a service request under warrenty but I do not appear to be getting any responses. As there does not seem to be any way to look at the activity on a case I was wondering it the system is working or not.

Does anyone know if the Tannoy service is being maned?

read more
    0 7
    • phildraper
      Chris Edwards Hi phildraper, I hope you are well. Upon checking your cases I can see replies were sent on both CAS-121415-L3S5D9 & CAS-121743-J3R6S5. If you have not yet already done so I would recommend checking your spam or junk folders if the replies still cannot be found could you reply to the last email received or this post with an alternative email address and I will resend the last email sent.
      • Jul 21
      • is Tannor service and support working?
        phildraper Chris thanks for the reply. I did check junk but nothing. Can you resend to [email protected] and update this post when sent? Thank you!
        • Jul 21
    • phildraper
      Chris Edwards Hi, phildraper, thanks for sending across the alternative address. I have just gone ahead and resent my message for you on case CAS-121743-J3R6S5. Hope this helps and please let me know if you still don't receive anything.
      • Jul 21
      • is Tannor service and support working?
        phildraper Yes recvd thank you
        • ·
        • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-20

like to replace the spikes of Tannoy westminster Royal GR

with TAOC CS-120 Casters with 8MM screw.

Please confirm Westminstar royal GR come with 8MM spikes

0 5
    • Wong Alex
      Chris Edwards Hi Wong Alex, I hope you are well. The spike size for the Westminster Royal GR is M12. Hope this helps.
      • Jul 21
  • 2020-07-14
    a customer returned 1 piece Tannoy Stirling GR to our shop due to tweeter is not working, SN is 8000 6400 140626 700360 , Can you send us a new tweeter for replacement under warranty ? then we return the faulty tweeter to you in Aug 2020.
    0 6
    • Wong Alex
      Rex Beckett I don't think that this is the best place for distributor warranty claims. You could try opening a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jul 14
  • 2020-07-10
    To whom it may concern, Where can I find standard professional documentation on Tannoy loudspeakers, specifically VX15HP. Looking for detailed drawings for cabinet rigging points, center of gravity, dimensions. It would be wonderful to get frequency plots. Appreciate any help.
    read more
    0 21
    • mikeatbormann
      Goetz Hi,
      please go to https://www.tannoy.com/downloads.html and search for the product. You will find a detailed product information document there with all info.
      Cheers
      Goetz
      • Jul 13
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann Hello Goetz, I'm sorry but the information I requested does not appear in a quick start guide.
        • Jul 13
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Hello Mike, look for a file called "Product Information Document"!
        • Jul 14
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann I'm sorry, Goetz, the information is not available. As I indicated, only a quick start guide is available.
        • Jul 14
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz That's weird – I had it and now I can't find it either. I'm on it...
        • Jul 21
    • mikeatbormann
      Goetz Hello Mike, I located some technical documentation for you to download:

https://musictribe-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/p/goetzmueller_duerholt/Ef2zbaO7RxpAooKocrG4oSAB_nhRIf2nJT-Jl0Z8iQaAXA?e=UA5yRx

Seem's that I previously mixed up some files. I hope that helps!
      Goetz
      • Jul 22
      • Missing documentation
        mikeatbormann Hello Goetz, that is perfect! Exactly what I needed! If that level of information was readily available and easy to locate on all of the Tannoy items, more of my United States integrators/contractors would be excited about spec'ing Tannoy professional products into installations. Thanks again, Goetz!
        • Jul 22
      • Missing documentation
        Goetz Thanks Mike, glad I could help. I'll definitely let the team know – maybe there's a way to include more documents into the downloads. Cheers!
        • Jul 22
  • 2020-07-09
    HI, I need 3 off replacement diaphragms for Tannoy I12 loudspeakers.
    0 3
    • Ron Bailey
      Chris Edwards Hi Ron, i hope you are well. If you have not yet already done so i would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to assist with the requested information.
      • Jul 9
  • 2020-07-08
    How do I get a update on support ticket CAS-114419-H3N6C8? I know how to log in and look at the status in my account, but nothing has changed in a week. Trying to get replacement drivers for a in-warranty Tannoy XT8F.
    0 4
    • hifiheaven1549
      Leah D Hello! Looks like your case is already with our Spare Parts team. Please expect an email from us soon. Thanks!
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-07-08
    Tannoy Legacy Arden Loudspeakers delivered recently have just been opened and found to have what appear to be water marks on the cabinet surfaces - I have photographs that show this. The serial number on both speakers is: Z190200029DEN. Advice please on how to proceed. Many thanks. Marion Lamont at Audio Emotion, Leven - 01333 425999
    read more
    0 4
    • audioemotion
      William Reichling At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Jul 8