• New
    VDJJD
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

I am absolutely fed up with Music tribe and all your crap products... I have 2 IP3000 your top-of-the-line mobile columns arrays which I can not use because I can't get replacement mainboards.  Completely horrid customer service and communication.  Opened to buy new boards only to be told to call American distributors to see if they possibly had them... Called around today to see if there was an ETA to only be told they may never have them again.... $3000.00 USD on each array down the drain because of horrible support and supply chain issues and first off poor quality and design.. Kicking myself for not staying with EV   

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    RollyWagas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

I have difficulty updating firmare to latest version (2.2.2) IP3000. Using IPAD app, the option to update firmware won't appear. I was able to update (time of purchase) before using same procedure.  

Thanks 

0 0
    • RollyWagas
      Dale_M You need to check your serial number as V1 speakers cannot be updated see this link: https://youtu.be/3_1aavh5dsk
      • Tue at 2:13 AM
    • RollyWagas
      RollyWagas

Thanks Dale. Mine is version 2. I was able to update before. Only this time it can't.

• Tue at 8:33 AM
    • RollyWagas
      VDJJD Sell those speakers as fast as you can they are not worth the headache in the long run, don't ever buy turbosound again
      • Tue at 12:50 PM
  • New
    Rem1836
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hi, I have a pair of IP1000s and one of them suddenly stopped working-turns on but no sound. Tried "forget device" and even hit the factory reset..no luck..any thoughts? Thanks!

rob

0 2
    • Rem1836
      NicJonesMT Hi Rem1836.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jul 3
  • New
    Jheichzk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Hi,

I have 2 Turbosound iP3000 systems but one has a problem: when the volume of the basses is high the whole system suddenly stops working during a few seconds before working again till a new "big bass" comes, please help me !

Thanks

read more...
    0 3
    • Jheichzk
      WilliamR Hello, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Jun 29
    • Jheichzk
      VDJJD it is a main board issue I have the same poblem you can't get the part sell the speakers eat the loss and never buy turbosound again
      • Tue at 12:52 PM
  • New
    Agus84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-27

Can you guys help me, to find where I can get spare parts for loud speaker Turbosound,. I have a problem with the spare parts,Thank you for those who want to share the sales link 

0 5
    • Agus84
      djtetei If you have a faulty PCB component, I doubt you will be able to get the specific component from MusicTribe, because, as far as I know, they will only sell you the whole PCB. You can try opening a support ticket or you can try outsourcing the required component from a donor PCB.
      • Jun 27
    • Agus84
      Nigel67 Hi Agus84. As djtetei has mentioned above, you will only be able to purchase a pcb from us, not the individual component. For this you would have to look at RS Components, Farnell or similar. If you require a pcb, then please contact our local Super Partner or Authorised Service Centre in the country that you reside. Please go to this link and select Store or Service Center - https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html Many thanks
      • Jun 27
  • New
    Leedubs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-26

I have 2 IP3000 speakers. One of them would not power up. I thought it may be a fuse so I changed the fuse and it still will not power up. The light panel remains dark. Are there steps in changing the fuse that I may hve ignored? I popped the fuse out and put another one in. Any guidance would be apprecciated.

read more...
    0 4
    • Leedubs
      djtetei Sadly, as with many other products made by MusicTribe conglomerate, there's no troubleshooting procedure specified in Turbosound IP3000 user manual. Therefore, you have three options: open a technical support case on MusicTribe community, contact the dealer/retailer from which you bought the speakers and enquire about repair options under warranty or not, or troubleshoot the issue yourself. Get inside the box and check if the mains power reach the speakers power supply and further down the line.
      • Jun 26
    • Leedubs
      Nigel67 Hi Leedubs. As djtetei has mentioned above, the only troubleshooting you should do is changing the mains cable and mains sockets. If it isn't one of those, then open a Technical Support ticket. If your speaker is still under warranty, then you shouldn't go inside it as this would void any warranty, and if parts are required to repair the unit then this could be saving you money. We also advise that only our trained partners or authorised service centres repair the units as there could be some parts of the circuitry that could cause injury if touched while the speaker is powered, or further damage to the electronics could be caused leading to higher repair costs. To raise a ticket, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jun 26
    • Leedubs
      Leedubs

Nigel...Thank you

• Jun 27
  • New
    Regisseur
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Hi, 

I am on the market to buy a line array and the Turbosound MV212 is on my list. If anywone on this forum already listen or own a system please share your feedback.

Best regard

0 11
    • Regisseur
      NicJonesMT Hi Regisseur.
      It might be worth contacting one of our resellers to see if you can come down and demo them.
      You can find a list of our international resellers at the following link:

https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html
      • Jun 23
      • MV212 reference please
        Regisseur Already on schedule next week, looking for more feedback. Thanks Nic
        • Jun 23
  • New
    LowBee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-20

Greetings community folks

Quick question:

I have two iP2000's, can I run just the subs, i.e without the top columns?

Thanks all, enjoy your week :-)

0 13
    • LowBee
      djtetei Turbosound IP2000 has a built in DSP unit with dedicated settings for subwoofer, so you can disable the tops, if need be.
      • Jun 20
      • iP2000
        LowBee Just what I need, thanks for taking the time to answer Have a good day :-)
        • Jun 21
  • New
    BadPanda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-14

Has anyone got one 

CS is a joke 

All my Turbosound kit is now up for sale 

Will never recommend the products again 

No reply from CS no parts 

I need my kit to make a living 

Poor show 

read more...
    0 5
    • BadPanda
      Nigel67 Hi BadPanda. I can only apologise for the delay in parts availability that you are experiencing. I am only able to find one ticket that you have submitted to us which was on the 26/5 but there is no mention of the part Q04-BJX02-17000. Do you have the ticket number for this request please and I will investigate further for you. Many thanks
      • Jun 13
      • Q04-BJX02-17000
        Nigel67 After further investigation, I can see that this post is in relation to your ticket to our spares team. You will need to contact one of our MTASC for pricing and availability for the part. If they do not have stock, then unfortunately it may well be down to the predicament that most electronic manufacturers are in now which is the worldwide shortage of electronic components plus the shipping issues out of China due to the pandemic. I would advise first of all contacting Ampman and they may be able to repair your existing amplifier. Tel: 0044 1707 246 546 [email protected]
        • Jun 15
  • New
    Stephenph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-10

Hi guys I have acquired an amp module for the above speaker - and it has 4 selectable settings - can you tell me what those settings are please ? I cannot find info anywhere. It's the crossover and delay settings etc. 
    thanks in advance 

Stephen 

read more...
    0 9
Go to page