• New
    Vinu5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-12-01

Where we can get a driver for m18 b driver in uae ( Dubai)?

0 6
  • New
    JayWilcherSr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Where can I get help finding a part?

0 5
  • New
    AlePe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Hi. I have 2 iP300 units and 2 IX12 units... looking for a light-weight small footprint subwoofer that I can use with either pair of tops and interested in getting the iP12B.

I have searched for info on the internal routing of the amps of the iP12B but can't find any info.

My question is... if the iP12B is used without satellites, does the full 1000 watts go to the sub? Or is the sub only going to use 600 watts regardless of satellite use?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Ricardosilva12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

Hello 

after discussion and problem w/ lausy guys at thoman even w/ the pandemic they inform me that my turbosound milan 18b its out of warranty  after the 3rd time faulty amp unit 

first time power on and goes off 5sec latter

second time amp unit wont start 

this time wont start either

we got 2 m18b one they got it and refund total money (i imagine that the defect was big) 

later we got the m15 same problem worst we have to pay to get them repaired 

never had problems we m10/'12 and ix 15 bit the milan subwoofers they just are a nightmare 

what i have to do to repair it for good ? 

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    aquasol
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-21

Hello my name is Curtiss Logan and I'm trying to get my iQ 12 speaker repaired. It's not powering up. I purchased the speaker from American Music Supply back in July 19th 2019. My Issue is that I Purchased it thru my credit card, but cant find my reciept. I tried to get American Music Supply to e- mail me a copy of my purchase a few times. but they did not send my proof of purchase. I do have the serial number to the unit, It's S180703183APL. I was informed that the speaker has a 10 year warrenty and that I had to reach out to you guys to get a RMA # Can you advise me on what I need to do to get my unit repaired. Thank you!

read more...
    0 1
    • aquasol
      GaryHiggins You need to create a service ticket from the support menu above. You will need proof of purchase.
      • Nov 25
  • New
    Rick666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

Hello:

I have the 

Turbosound iQ18B 18-Inch Powered Subwoofer

The DSP is not lighting up and I think I need a replacement. Could you direct me to somewhere I can get one.

Thanks.

Rick

read more...
    0 7
    • Rick666
      Dale_M Your unit may still be in warranty please can you send a ticket in to us with your poor of purchase via the above Support tab?
      • Nov 15
  • New
    Dwalker803
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

Good morning,

I recently took delivery of two 2500w Turbosound IQ 15s. I am a DJ from the USA and the company I ordered from is also a US company. Before ordering the speakers I researched the power requirements in the online manual and im assuming I didnt comprehend something correctly. I was under the impression that the speakers were compatible with 220-240v as the manual listed 220-240v for UK applications and I made sure I told the company I ordered from id be using the speakers in a country that uses 220-240v power. When I recieved the speakers I noticed a white sticker below the power connector that said 110-120v. Im assuming the fuses inside the speaker are only rated for 110-120v power applications but im not sure if its the power cable fuses or the internal speaker fuses. some clarification on what these speakers are actually rated for would be very helpful, and what my options are for powering them safely.

Also given the worst case situation I could run a power step down transformer from 220v - 120v. If i was to do this should i be shopping for the unit based off of the 2500w output power, or the 150w (@ 1/8 max power) power consumption? Could I run one step down unit rated for 5000w for both speakers or should I look into one for each speaker.

Sorry for the newbie questions, but this is a side of things Ive never really had to deal with as this is my first time running my own setup outside of the USA. Just want to make sure im doing everything correctly.

Thanks in Advance!

read more...
    0 7
    • Dwalker803
      GaryHiggins AFAIK these are auto switching power supplies and should adjust properly if you have the right power cable. I would guess that sticker is used on US imported products. I recently bought an SD16 (brand new and sealed) from UK and it came with a power cable I couldn't use but otherwise works perfectly here in the US. I have a zillion of the cable type needed so it was not an issue, that might not be true in reverse if I brought my stuff over there so cables might be a concern..
      • Nov 14
      • Using my Turbosound Speakers Abroad
        Dwalker803 Thanks for the reply sir. This would be very convenient if cables were the only thing i need to change out. Hopefully someone from Turbosound sees this post or answers my email confirming this.
        • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      GaryHiggins I tried to edit my response with no luck (this site does strange things sometimes) so it may show up twice. Anyway I forgot these use powerCON cable but I think you still will be ok with perhaps a fuse change. Also this info: IQ15 Voltage (fuses)

USA / Canada 120 V ~, 60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)

UK / Australia / Europe 220-240 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 10 A H 250 V)

Korea / China 220-240 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 10 A H 250 V

Japan 100 V ~, 50/60 Hz (T 15 A H 250 V)
      • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      Dwalker803 I got an official email from turbosound today that answered my question. Hope this maybe helps someone else who has the same question...If you purchase from a US retailer then you should have the USA/CANADA model, this can not be used on 240v power without the use of a transformer.

If you are needing units for use in a different country I recommend purchasing from a retailer in the same region for power.

The difference would be the Fuse as well as a modification of the PSU. Carrying out any modification to the PSU on your own would void the warranty and is not recommended.
      • Nov 14
    • Dwalker803
      Dale_M If you purchased from a USA company they should have sent you the correct territory models for North America and not the UK/EURO versions, you need to go back to the seller and complain and get this corrected.
      • Nov 15
  • New
    Garoeb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-30
    Good Morning. I trust you are doing well.
    My name is Jacobus. I'm a sound engineer. Having my own company also.
    Im from Windhoek Namibia.

I'm here to request a quotation for the following speaker;

1x IQ 15inch Active Turbosound speaker. or if you don't have that one, then quote for me at least Millan M 15inch active speaker.

PLEASE NOTE: I only want one speaker.

Thank You very much!!

AND Please. include also the transport fee, if it's not for free.

Thank you.

Mr. Jacobus
    +264812057390
    read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Jorge07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-30

Donot turn on! What can I do to repair

0 4
  • New
    TimW1a2a3c
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-27

Hi, My name is Tim Wood. I purchased a pair of the Turbo Sound IP3000. Recently one of the Speakers stopped working. After a Tech looked into the problem He found that the Board inside the Base was burnt. Upon further inspections He found that the other Speaker had the same exact problem. He also looked int the forum about common issues with these speakers and said that there is a Upgrade on the boards. I spent good money on these speakers and to have this problem was very disappointing.

read more...
    0 5
Go to page