JeffG503
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07
    0 16
  • New
    Fuppduck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-01

I have a Turbosound ip 1000 that has been carefully used, never beatup or pushed to a clipping point. 
    Recently, I've got a hissing, static noise from it and I can completely turn the volume down to MUTE and the hissing persists. At full volume the hissing is about the same. 
    I've hit the terminals with electronics cleaner to no good result. 
    This unit has no firmware or capacity for it. No USB input, so it's not firmware.
    Thoughts?

read more...
    1 7
    • Fuppduck
      Paul_Vannatto When no inputs are connected to the speakers, do you still get the same hiss? if so, there is probably a hardware issue, which means that you should click on the Support (above), fill in a repair form and submit to create a ticket. If the hiss goes away (when no inputs), first replace the cables between the ip1000 and mixer. If that doesn't resolve it, have a look at the mixer to find the hiss source.
      • Jan 1
  • New
    bloudaudo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-22

The church has 6 TFX152M-AN monitors total. I just started at the church. 2 wasn't powering up. Now I have 2 more that went out. 
    Have anyone experienced this before? 
    thanks 

0 3
  • New
    Tele68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-19

So here is our setup,  2- TBV118L-AN subs (4 total) stacked on each side of the stage being run aux fed. There's an xlr coming out of the aux on our Midas M-32 going into an xlr splitter box to split the mono cable into two xlr cables going to left and right stacks. The issue is you can hear alot of subs on each side but it pretty much disappears in the center. Almost like a phase issue we had a long time ago with our old passive system where one side of the subs had the + and - wired backwards causing the subs to cancel each other out in the middle. But I don't see how that could be the issue here with xlr closed system all the way?

read more...
    0 16
    • Tele68
      Paul_Vannatto It's called a power alley. Dave Rat extensively documented this phenomenon when subs are placed left and right side of stage. It is much better to put the subs together at center front of stage.
      • December 19, 2021
  • New
    DJBIG1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-18

Hey guys,

Am getting an over temp warning on my turbosound siena.

Any help will be much appreciated 

Find photo uploaded below.

0 10
  • New
    Emanz2015
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-15

Hello Team, I am looking at importing Turbosound IQ15 to sell here in Samoa, Do you guys do shipping to the pacific pls? Annd who Do I talk too ??

0 4
    • Emanz2015
      Nigel67 Hi Emanz2015. We do not sell direct to customers. We use our Super Partners around the World. It doesn't appear that we have one in Samoa at the present time, but if you go to the link below you will be able to select the Partner closest to you and contact them with regards to where they ship product. If you are looking to become a Partner in Samoa, please e-mail [email protected]  and a colleague will get back to you. Please include your company details. Many thanks.
      [email protected]
      • December 14, 2021
      • Hello Family
        Emanz2015 Hi Nigel, thank you for your prompt response.
        • ·
        • December 15, 2021
  • New
    Biggumsthebeast04
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-13

I need to order two iq15 "15inch" speakers asap please!!!

0 3
    • Biggumsthebeast04
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. For Spare parts please click on Support and then select Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • December 13, 2021
  • New
    Felix815
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-07

Hi where can I buy the sub only for ip2000 v2

0 23
  • New
    Keeperlit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-03

Hi folks, need some help on how to connect my 2 x ip2000 to a mixer to get stereo sound. I am use to a passive set up. 
    any help in this matter will be genuinely appreciated. 
    TIA

0 21
    • Keeperlit
      Nigel67 Hi Keeperlit. If you are only using analogue connections, the you will need two balanced XLR (male to female) cables or balanced 1/4" to male XLR cables depending on the main output connectors on your mixer. You can also use 1/4" jacks to plug into the speakers but I would advise using XLRs as they are more rugged and secure. You then run one cable from the left mix out to your left speaker and the other cable from the right mix out on your mixer to the right speaker
      • December 3, 2021
    • Keeperlit
      Keeperlit

Thanks Nigel67, thought that but didn’t want to take the chance of damaging something thanks again ?

• December 3, 2021
  • New
    mbgregg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hi, everyone. I have a production company that doesn't require the Line Array system we bought four years ago. If anyone is interested, it's a Turbosound Line Array system that has the listed pieces below. The system is located in New Hampshire, USA. Please contact [email protected] if you're interested. Fair offers will be accepted.

read more...
    0 26
Go to page