Statistics

229,717 members
104,809 posts
  • New
    SpencerWeddle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-24

Hi, we are in need of a replacement amp module for a Milan M12. Or a shipping addres for a authorzied service center

0 38
    • SpencerWeddle
      KyleJohnson Hi Spencer, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us through the Support link at the top of the page. Select Service Request and submit a ticket.
      • November 24, 2020
  • New
    AnthMills
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-22

Hi i need a part for Turbosound IQ 18 Bass Bin, It is the metal insert on the top of the bin to mount the pole for tops into, mine has cracked does anyone have any ideas where i could find this

0 25
    • AnthMills
      RexBeckett Hi Anth, try opening a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 22, 2020
      • Part for Turbosund IQ 18
        AnthMills thanks
        • November 22, 2020
  • New
    LeeE_Wolloff
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-20

Is it possible to connect all of my iQ items (2 iQ12 and 2 iQ15b) to a usb hub so I can setup and control them from one computer?  Can this be done with a USB hub?  

0 31
    • LeeE_Wolloff
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Lee, we had a discussion regarding this some time ago here on the forum. If I remember correctly the final answer was no, it did not work.
      • November 19, 2020
    • LeeE_Wolloff
      DavidKnighton Hello Lee Wolloff,
      The short answer as Paul mentioned is NO, you cannot run multiple units to a USB hub. The speakers themselves are not designed to be networked over USB, and even you attempted, you'd probably run into issues, because there's no way to ID the units. Also, USB isn't very reliable at distances over 5 meters, so unless all your speakers are clustered in one giant heap, it would be moot to even attempt. If you absolutely must have a solution, you could run a USB cable to every speaker and then just have them labelled appropriately on the computer end so that you can freely access them one at a time. Again, your real limitation here is distance.
      • November 23, 2020
  • New
    donbroussard
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-11-14

I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT 11/04/2020. IQ15. THERE WAS 9 LEFT ON INCOMING AND THEY POSTED THAT THEY WOULD SHIP OUT 11/10/2020 OR SO. I WOKE UP 11/14/2020 AND THE IQ15 ORDER WENT INTO BACKORDER WITH NO ETA. PLEASE HELP ME I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A INSTALL. THEY ALREADY HAVE A PAIR OF IQ15 IN THE CENTER. I HAVE A X32 INSTALLED. THE STEREO SIDES ARE OLD AND GOING OUT. THE CHURCH IS GETTING READY TO OPEN. PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME AT 9047045719. THIS IS DONLOUIS BROUSSARD AT db SOUND. 

read more...
    0 61
    • donbroussard
      Paul_Vannatto Sweetwater have them in stock (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iQ15--turbosound-iq15-2500w-15-inch-powered-speaker). I would suggest you cancel your order and get it from Sweetwater (and don't use all caps when posting - very hard to read).
      • November 14, 2020
    • donbroussard
      donbroussard I am a dealer.
      • November 15, 2020
      • Sales for turbo sound from Starin. Customer name is db Sound. My customer number is 23320. Po # is Free Reign. Order # is 2788680. Product is IQ15.
        Paul_Vannatto This forum is meant for end users
        • November 15, 2020
    • donbroussard
      donbroussard I ordered on 11/04/2020. Sorry about the caps. My customer number is 23320. My order number is 2788680. Po number is Free Reign. The order is 2-IQ15 Turbosound. I guess your not handling dealers. Is there anybody in music tribe that can assist me.
      • November 15, 2020
      • Sales for turbo sound from Starin. Customer name is db Sound. My customer number is 23320. Po # is Free Reign. Order # is 2788680. Product is IQ15.
        Paul_Vannatto I've sent a message to someone who should be able to help get the right contact for your dilemma. Since it is Sunday, he may not respond until tomorrow.
        • November 15, 2020
    • donbroussard
      PedroRodrigues Hi Don I would suggest to contact your distributor where you have made your order and request information, effectively as Paul mentioned this forum is for users as any sales information update should be requested directly to the partner where the order was done as I'm sure STARIN will be more happy to assist you on this matter
      • November 16, 2020
    • donbroussard
      LeeE_Wolloff Don, I was told recently that Starin is no longer distributing Turbosound. I heard this from a local rep firm. You should contact the rep firm in your area to get an answer on this.
      • November 19, 2020
        PedroRodrigues That is correct but the process will be gradual as they still have stock of a few unit therefor my suggestion should be followed, but thank you for your contribution Lee
        • November 20, 2020
  • New
    cagault13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

The power switch on my subwoofer just stopped turning on, no matter what I do it won't flip. Do I need a new power switch or whole new power supply? How do I find either? My subwoofer speaker itself is also blown. Would it be cheaper to replace each part individually or just replace the entire subwoofer? If so how do I find just the subwoofer?

read more...
    0 37
    • cagault13
      mikeatbormann Have you checked the fuse at the AC power inlet?
      • November 10, 2020
      • ip1000 Power switch not working
        cagault13 Yeah that was the first thing I did. Switched out with several new fuses to be sure and nothing works.
        • November 10, 2020
    • cagault13
      KyleJohnson Hi Clayton, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly. To do this, click on the Support tab at the top of the screen, scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • November 10, 2020
  • New
    DeejayRaulin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-07

Please I need help finding a new top speaker for my turbosound ip500 because it was dropped and it broke need a new replacement for it 

1 21
    • DeejayRaulin
      RexBeckett Hi Raul, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 7, 2020
  • New
    jacktuck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-04

I started trying to purchase parts on 7/31 under CAS-125741-X2B4S8 and CAS-125739-F7X8T6 requesting part #, pricing, and procedure to get parts. Only got part #, cases say problem solved(wrong). I have opened a new case CAS-156427-N0H4Y3 restating the part #s I was given again requesting pricing and procedure to get these parts. It seems the whole operation there is out of control and there are no phone #s anywhere. If this is "We've got you covered" it's very sad indeed. My Music Tribe customer # is 79000004. Thank you for your response!

read more...
    1 35
    • jacktuck
      KyleJohnson Hi Robert, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Sorry to hear you've had so much trouble getting parts. I will follow up on your case numbers ASAP and make sure someone gets back to you.
      • November 4, 2020
    • jacktuck
      jacktuck Thank you very much, Kyle!
      • November 4, 2020
    • jacktuck
      jacktuck Well, It's Nov 30 and still no one will get me the information I need to get these parts. The last case says problem solved on Nov 11, WRONG!! The lack of response from you people is mind blowing, If you worked for me you wouldn't have jobs. How frickin hard is it to look up part #s, quote prices, and tell me how to get them. If any of you folks have any integrity pick up the phone and call me instead of cowering behind this Damn miserable excuse for a support forum. 1(804) 229-3401. If I was trying to make a living with your products I would have starved by now. 4 months this has been going on and still no resolution. If it sounds like I'm upset it's because I am. Hey Kyle! Thought you were going to handle this?
      • November 30, 2020
  • New
    Paryss1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Need help!

What would cause my sub to stop working? Let me explain. I use my sub every week in church and have never had a problem. It's connected to another JBL spkr and you can see signal & power lights on in the back panel but no sound. I have no sound but do have signal....help!

read more...
    0 43
    • Paryss1
      RexBeckett Hello Guy, it sounds as though there is a fault in the amplifier or driver. I suggest that you open a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support and then select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 2, 2020
  • Andybailey23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-27

I'm looking for some views and advice on weather the iQ15b would match up well with my Milan m12's. I'm looking at getting a pair of iq15b and wondered if anyone could tell me the best settings to to pair them. I prefer the iQ15b over the ml15b due to size and weight. I won't be using the ultranet features at this stage so just wanted to know what best setting to have them on inc the anti feedback etc. 
    thanks in advance 

read more...
    1 34
  • percy777
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-23

two years ago i bought a turbosound ip2000 speaker. then recently i heard that i could link turbosound speakers with each other. so i bought anoher turbosound ip2000 speaker. i had no idea there were two versions. the first one i boght was ip2000 version 1 then the 2nd one was version 2. my problem is i was trying to link the both of them but it wouldnt work. is it because these two have different versions? if so, how do i upgrde my ip2000 vrsion 1? your response would be a big help, stay safe and thank you!

read more...
    0 93
    • percy777
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Miquel, I hope you are well. Unfortunately, it is not possible to link a V1 unit to a V2 unit via Bluetooth. This can still be achieved via an analog connection, however, due to hardware changes, the V1 is not compatible with the V2. There is no official way to upgrade your V1 unit and please note any modifications carried out would void your warranty (If applicable)
      • October 26, 2020
Go to page