Statistics

216,312 members
89,521 posts
  • Djchillb
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-02

Hello, 

I will be attending the bpm trade show this weekend in Birmingham and o note that you will also be attending, I did enquire last year about the ip300 but you hadn't brought 1 with you

if poss can I ask that you take 1 this year so I can have a look / listen as very interested in a pair

thanks Ryan

read more...
    0 70
  • BigFire
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-25

I recently purchased a brand new full TLX84 rig and for the life of me cannot find crossover points at all for the HF and LF in this box. Can someone give me the HF and LF ranges? I can only find the range for the entire box.

Also, when I was researching the Turbosound website said I would be provided with EASE files with these. I got nothing and can't find anywhere to download these. Help! I just invested a lot of money and would like to have these basic things. Thanks!

read more...
    0 163
    • BigFire
      MatteoBarbaro

Hi,
      Turbosound doesn't release DSP settings for TLX array's series, you must use dedicated amps, Lab gruppen PLM+ with Lake DSP on board. Eq settings, limiters, crossover and eq overlay are in the DSP presets downloadable from the product page.

BR

• October 16, 2019
  • dhsherbert
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-12

Hello!

I have an iP300 that I use with my EWI5000. It is stated that the iP300 has Reverb/EQ, but I can not find how the control the Reverb (and neither can the Tech Support for Sweetwater Music). Can anyone help?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 143
    • dhsherbert
      KenMitchell

Hi Douglas ( @dhsherbert ), 

Welcome to tthe community. 

Disclaimer: I don't have one of these in front of me.   From looking at the QSG on Page 9 and 10, it looks like you press the "Process" button, use the encoder to get to "Input", and then it gets fuzzy.  I can't tell if you press the encode knob to select or the "Enter" button to select.  Once selected, you should see Channel A, Channel B, and Channel BT.  Again, use the encoder to rotate through the options and then select it with whatever method you found above that works.  You should be able to adjust input level EQ and Reverb for A and B. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• August 13, 2019
    • dhsherbert
      LiamArthurs

Get the app - its is excellent ;- 2 screens and you have control- inputs vol FX Eq - EZ 

• January 1, 2020
  • BobKraus
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-07-19

I have been trying to get this to work using the instructions, but they just seem to be missing a step. I would like to use the Turbo Control App to control both of my IP1000s, but I can only seem to get one to be controlled. The Master/Slave feature doesn'r seem to work either... Any help?

read more...
    0 159
  • ArmandVermeulen
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-06-28

Hi,

When the limiter is off, is there still a master limiter activated as to not push the system beyond it's capabilities?

0 195
  • guitarman_nebr
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-26

Hey all,

I have been using the IP2000's for a few months now.   They sound great....until I have to push them for a bit more volume.  I have a small band with pre recorded tracks for Bass and Drums...we sing and play guitar over these tracks.

I seems there is a general agreement to set everything on the speakers DSP to "0" to use these as a PA speaker with a mixer.   However, it seems there is not a clear explaination as to how much input to use to optimize the output of the speaker.  

The ouput runs hot and pegs out very quickly...to the point the system will cut out or clip.  I think Turbosound should do a video addressing input and output settings.  On the DSP display it will show the input at two bars and the output quickly goes off the scale.   It is hard to balance these two settings.  

Does anyone have their own experiences to share?

read more...
    0 249
  • dhsherbert
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-25

Hello!

I just purchased a Turbosound iP300 and had a question that is not addressed in the Quick Start Guide. I'll be using this speaker with my Laptop, Audio Modeling SWAM Wind Instrument software, EWI5000 and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interfacel. I need to use both Left & Right output signals from the Focusrite. Is it OK to use both Inputs of the iP300 for this?

Thank you,

Doug

read more...
    0 139
    • dhsherbert
      KenMitchell

Hi Doug ( @dhsherbert ), 

Sorry no one replied to you earlier.  I just stumbled upon this when I was looking at your reverb question.  Yes, there's no issue with connecting to both inputs on the IP300 at the same time, whether it be from the same interface of different interfaces.

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• August 13, 2019
  • JulienRutyna
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-11

Bonjour,

Je possède depuis 1 an 2 ip3000, j'ai deja eu 2 retour de garantie car une colonne s'est arreté d'un coup en pleine soirée. L'ecran reste allumé, les fonctions sont accessible mais aucun son ne sort.
    Aujourd'hui j'ai encore un probleme avec des coupures de son de 2 secondes toutes les 3 minutes sur une colonne.
    Je ne comprend pas cette enorme manque de fiabilité pour une marque comme Turbosound surtout que je fais attention a mes volumes d'entrée , j'ai lu sur les forums que c'est un soucis recurrent sur ce modele. Que puis je faire pour ne plus avoir de soucis car j'aime beaucoup ce modele qd il fonctionne.
    Merci beaucoup

read more...
    0 101
  • Dae_dalus82
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-10

I own 2 15 inch siena tsp152-ans.  I was going to buy a pair of 12 in loudspeakers but before i do i was wondering the differences between the siena, nuQ, and athens product lines.  The athens have different dispersion options but other than that i am unsure what their main selling points are.  If i go by frequency response and max spl then the sienas are the best bet.  The other two lines are more expensive and i wonder why that is?  Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

read more...
    0 196
    • Dae_dalus82
      GaryHiggins

@Dae_dalus82 I cant speak to all the exact differences but when I looked (at turbosound in general) a while back, some models that had the ultranet port, did not include an ethercon port with it. I know the enclosre on some models differed in materials used and would suspect the speakers and perhaps the on board amps are different in some key ways.

• June 16, 2019
  • robykock
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-23

Hi I am helping a customer but not sure the proper mounts to use for the IP300 to hang them or suspend them from wall.  What is best practice for doing this?

Robert

[email protected]

0 108
Go to page