Statistics

293,637 members
176,662 posts
  • New
    Smithy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-21

Can anyone tell me where I might get a replacement "Behringer yellow logo" for the front of my 208D active speaker. Its about 62mm along the base and 43mm at the triangle apex...  Any help would be appreciated,  Cheers

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    Dmitrii
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-20

Hi, 

please prompt - when using extension output of Behringer PK108A to powering Behringer PK108 - will this PA will work as a stereo system or as a mono system?

0 5
    • Dmitrii
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It would be mono, the input on the PK108A is mono and the output reproduces the same mono signal.
      • Jul 20
      • Behringer PK active series
        Dmitrii Thanks Kyle, I've read that it could power several PAs - how many exactly is allowed?
        • Jul 21
  • New
    HRAyala
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-17

Hey, I've just became the owner of a Eurolive PMP2000 800-Watt 14-Channel Powered Mixer with Multi-FX Processor. I've been trying to find passive speakers for it, but the ones in the owners manual are outdated.  What are the current Behringer passive speakers that took the place of the B1500 & B1020 speakers?

read more...
    0 7
    • HRAyala
      djtetei According to Behringer PMP2000 specifications, it can deliver 2x165W RMS into 8 ohms and 2x250W RMS into 4 ohms speakers, so you need 80W RMS/8 ohms or 120W RMS/4 ohms speakers.
      • Jul 19
  • New
    GEORGIADREAMER
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-07-15

"I have finally lost mine nd would like to find another one of those lusive black plastic screw-on tips.

0 3
  • New
    fricia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Hello everyone

I'm currently updating the firmware on an iQ system consisting of 2 iQ8 and 1 iQ18B. The update on th iQ8s worked like a charm, but the iQ18B is stubbornly resisting. It is currently on firmware version 2.1 and no matter I do: When I start the 2.3 firmware update program that worked for the iQ8s nothing happens.

I tried differend USB cables, different USB ports, different orders off connection/turning on the devices all to no avail. The iQ18B also doesn't show up in the Turbosound Edit software. But it does shows up in my connected devices list and for all I can tell it is properly connected to the computer.

Does anyone have an idea what could help? Could this have something to do with the different hardware versions? Maybe you can't upgrade to 2.3 from 2.1? Any help is much apprecieated!

Fricia

read more...
    0 13
    • fricia
      Nigel67 Hi Fricia. Please can you submit a Technical Support Ticket and we will be able to help you further. It looks as though you have tried all the main options so we will need to look into this further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 17
    • fricia
      TheMorpheusExperience Hello there! I currently own a set of 2 x custom 18” (457mm) LF TurboBass drivers And I am looking to find if anyone knows the appropriate wire gauging for said drivers? Thank you a lot!
      • Jul 25
  • New
    JayTB3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Does anyone have the schematic for the F1320D stage monitor, I have one that died.  Replaced a bad rectifier module and now have DC without blowing the fuse.  But not able to take troubleshooting any furthar with out a schematic.  Thanks.

0 2
  • New
    Mikol03
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-11

My iQ15b is receiving signal from my board and passing it to the mains with either the A or B XLR input/output.  When selecting setup it show it is on local, but when trying to push nob to change ot ultranet it states (CHECK ULTRANET!) and does not allow me to do anything.  I do not currently have my computer set up to see if the speaker allows me to do something that way and I am wondering if someone knows what may be happening and if I should put in the time to set up a connection via my computer.  Thanks in advance.

read more...
    1 4
    • Mikol03
      Paul_Vannatto When connected to the analog inputs (A or B XLR-F), make sure the input knob is turned up. The Ultranet can only be used when you have an Ultranet output from one of the digital consoles (eg. XR18, X32, M32, etc.) connected to the iQ15b Ultranet Input port.
      • Jul 11
  • New
    cmm511
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-11

Hi,

I just bought the Tannoy DMT II 215 Speakers and wanted to make sure of the connection.  I am going to use a single 500 Watt amp to power these and the SPL MTC Model 2381 Monitor and Talkback Controller.  I have the DMT II 215 manual but I would like to see a photo of the actual connection to the speakers.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 28
  • New
    Richiefallow
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-11

Hey,

I have an issue with the tweeter on one of my Truth B3031a monitors. Is it possible to find parts for these speakers? If so, where would I look or who should I contact?

The speakers are great but I haven't been able to find a replacement unfortunately.

Thank you,

Richard 

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    RollyWagas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-07

Is it possible to use the IP3000 SUB (no tower) as stand alone to pair with other mid hi speakers? I have purchased the IP300 MIDHI, and I want to pair them so I do not need to buy another subwoofer.  

There are instances that I just need one IP3000 but it is not wide enough to cover a wide venue. I purchased the 1p300 to do this because of its wide dispersion and flexibility to use  for smaller acoustic gigs (no sub).

Hope turbosound engr can reply to this question.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 6
    • RollyWagas
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi RollyWagas, whilst in theory this is possible we do not recommend this. Doing so will cause an open load and can cause damage to the unit, any damage caused due to operating in this manner may void your warranty.
      • Jul 7
    • RollyWagas
      RollyWagas

Thanks for the confirmation Chris. Now, I need to shop for small sub for my IP300.

• Jul 8
Go to page