Statistics

294,005 members
177,064 posts
  • New
    RollyWagas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-07

Is it possible to use the IP3000 SUB (no tower) as stand alone to pair with other mid hi speakers? I have purchased the IP300 MIDHI, and I want to pair them so I do not need to buy another subwoofer.  

There are instances that I just need one IP3000 but it is not wide enough to cover a wide venue. I purchased the 1p300 to do this because of its wide dispersion and flexibility to use  for smaller acoustic gigs (no sub).

Hope turbosound engr can reply to this question.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 6
    • RollyWagas
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi RollyWagas, whilst in theory this is possible we do not recommend this. Doing so will cause an open load and can cause damage to the unit, any damage caused due to operating in this manner may void your warranty.
      • Jul 7
    • RollyWagas
      RollyWagas

Thanks for the confirmation Chris. Now, I need to shop for small sub for my IP300.

• Jul 8
  • New
    lutsmusic
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-07

Hi, Guys. Please, help, both discontinued monitors REVEAL 6D stopped workinh, Red LED on front, instead of GREEN. 

Inside of a amp module - no smell, no phisycal damage, all ports are connected. Any idea. If the amp repair is big problem, how about to squees, for example, amp module of GOLD 8, or some other crazy idea?

The only I have a chance to check an output voltage from power transformer - smth about 24v and 52v.

THANKS

read more...
    0 6
    • lutsmusic
      Dale_M We would advise that you you raise a Technical ticket from the tab above so we can assist you.
      • Jul 6
  • New
    Jarn4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06
    Hello,

My Name is Jarno and i live in Belgium. (sorry for my english)

My father was a huge fan of Tannoy.

He got two Arden loud-speakers for approximatelay 15 years. In 1989 he bought two HP GOLD Monitors 38cm with filters.

Sadly, he passed away on March 21. I know he cared a lot about it. I wish I could fix it.

Thanks

read more...
    0 15
    • Jarn4x
      Jarn4x other images
      • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      djtetei Have you tried talking to these guys? https://www.klinkerselectronics.be/
      • Jul 6
      • HP GOLD MONITORS - is there a way to fix ?
        Jarn4x yes, no answer from them...
        • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      djtetei I noticed on their website a phone number. Have you tried calling, also? I suspect that it will be difficult to restore those masterpieces to their rightful glory, given the fact that Tannoy doesn't hold the facilities in Scotland anymore and they pretty much stopped being their own masters. It's hard to keep heritage alive under these circumstances. Pity! If Music Group can't or won't help, you can try contacting s company in the US which restores Tannoy speakers and you can also try talking to some guys on Gearspace who owns the same speakers and restored them. I really wish you to be able to bring those beauties back to life!
      • Jul 6
    • Jarn4x
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi Jarn4x, if you have not already done so I would recommend getting in touch with Lockwood Audio.

Lockwood audio have been used by Tannoy for many years for servicing vintage Tannoy and supplying obsolete parts:
      www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk

UNIT 28
      28 Ryefield Crescent
      Northwood
      HA6 1LT
      Phone
      +44(0)144 282 4007
      Mobile
      +44(0)781 304 1959
      Email
      [email protected]

Alternatively please try the following eBay seller who stocks various old/rare components:
      http://stores.ebay.co.uk/mainlytannoy

• Jul 6
  • New
    MB42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Hello, does anyone know how i can get hold of 8 x Tannoy CMS403 DCE in ceiling speakers? I have spent the last few days searching with no luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

0 8
  • New
    RollyWagas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

I have difficulty updating firmare to latest version (2.2.2) IP3000. Using IPAD app, the option to update firmware won't appear. I was able to update (time of purchase) before using same procedure.  

Thanks 

0 7
    • RollyWagas
      Dale_M You need to check your serial number as V1 speakers cannot be updated see this link: https://youtu.be/3_1aavh5dsk
      • Jul 5
    • RollyWagas
      RollyWagas

Thanks Dale. Mine is version 2. I was able to update before. Only this time it can't.

• Jul 5
    • RollyWagas
      VDJJD Sell those speakers as fast as you can they are not worth the headache in the long run, don't ever buy turbosound again
      • Jul 5
  • New
    Richardng1967
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-03

Hello Guys, please could you help if you have experienced no power light on, on your subwoofer Tannoy TS2.10. It is already 2 years I bought this subwoofer. I already checked the power cable and the fuse in the power plug and both are working.

Could you please advise how can I fix this issue or if it is possible to send only the electronic plate of the subwoofer for repair.

Thank you 

Best regards,

read more...
    0 7
    • Richardng1967
      Nigel67 Hi Richardng1967. I would say that it is a fault with the power supply if you are not even getting a power LED light up. I would suggest raising a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to check the warranty situation and advise further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 3
  • New
    basser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

I just bought a Behringer bx3000T that came with a BA410 cabinet 4 Ohms and a BA115 cabinet 8 ohms. the 115 works but not the 410, Is there a different cable for the 4 0hms

0 15
    • basser
      Dale_M Assuming you are using these speaker cabs separately it should just work, as the amp spec is 1x 4 Ohm or 2x 8 Ohm. Do you have another amp you can test the dead BA410 cab with?
      • Jul 4
    • basser
      basser

yes

• Jul 4
    • basser
      basser

Going by the diagram I need the speakon connection for the 4 ohms, does that sound right?

• Jul 4
  • New
    Rem1836
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hi, I have a pair of IP1000s and one of them suddenly stopped working-turns on but no sound. Tried "forget device" and even hit the factory reset..no luck..any thoughts? Thanks!

rob

0 3
    • Rem1836
      NicJonesMT Hi Rem1836.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jul 3
  • New
    Jheichzk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Hi,

I have 2 Turbosound iP3000 systems but one has a problem: when the volume of the basses is high the whole system suddenly stops working during a few seconds before working again till a new "big bass" comes, please help me !

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
    • Jheichzk
      WilliamR Hello, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Jun 29
    • Jheichzk
      VDJJD it is a main board issue I have the same poblem you can't get the part sell the speakers eat the loss and never buy turbosound again
      • Jul 5
  • New
    raffa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Ciao! Il bluetooth della mia cassa behringer Europort mpa100bt non funziona più . Dove posso trovarlo?

0 14
Go to page