Statistics

294,005 members
177,064 posts
  • New
    Agus84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-27

Can you guys help me, to find where I can get spare parts for loud speaker Turbosound,. I have a problem with the spare parts,Thank you for those who want to share the sales link 

0 5
    • Agus84
      djtetei If you have a faulty PCB component, I doubt you will be able to get the specific component from MusicTribe, because, as far as I know, they will only sell you the whole PCB. You can try opening a support ticket or you can try outsourcing the required component from a donor PCB.
      • Jun 27
    • Agus84
      Nigel67 Hi Agus84. As djtetei has mentioned above, you will only be able to purchase a pcb from us, not the individual component. For this you would have to look at RS Components, Farnell or similar. If you require a pcb, then please contact our local Super Partner or Authorised Service Centre in the country that you reside. Please go to this link and select Store or Service Center - https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html Many thanks
      • Jun 27
  • New
    Leedubs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-26

I have 2 IP3000 speakers. One of them would not power up. I thought it may be a fuse so I changed the fuse and it still will not power up. The light panel remains dark. Are there steps in changing the fuse that I may hve ignored? I popped the fuse out and put another one in. Any guidance would be apprecciated.

read more...
    0 5
    • Leedubs
      djtetei Sadly, as with many other products made by MusicTribe conglomerate, there's no troubleshooting procedure specified in Turbosound IP3000 user manual. Therefore, you have three options: open a technical support case on MusicTribe community, contact the dealer/retailer from which you bought the speakers and enquire about repair options under warranty or not, or troubleshoot the issue yourself. Get inside the box and check if the mains power reach the speakers power supply and further down the line.
      • Jun 26
    • Leedubs
      Nigel67 Hi Leedubs. As djtetei has mentioned above, the only troubleshooting you should do is changing the mains cable and mains sockets. If it isn't one of those, then open a Technical Support ticket. If your speaker is still under warranty, then you shouldn't go inside it as this would void any warranty, and if parts are required to repair the unit then this could be saving you money. We also advise that only our trained partners or authorised service centres repair the units as there could be some parts of the circuitry that could cause injury if touched while the speaker is powered, or further damage to the electronics could be caused leading to higher repair costs. To raise a ticket, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jun 26
    • Leedubs
      Leedubs

Nigel...Thank you

• Jun 27
  • New
    Aliennation
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

More than 10 requests sent for service on a dead Tannoy Mini Live only 18 months purchase. Never any receipt or reply from this company. 0/10 for service.

0 10
    • Aliennation
      djtetei I wonder where did you bought this speaker from? Was it an official Tannoy dealer / partner? Send it back to were you bought it, asking for repair or replacement. Alternatively, try to repair it yourself, because, truth be told, Music Tribe conglomerate is not the one worth buying products from, unless you know how to service them yourself. They are so inept in refusing to share the service manuals for their products, claiming that they can only share with service partners, to avoid injuries or mishandling. Even their community moderators don't have a clue about the products their employees sell, especially on the technical issues. They behave just like some robots, asking you to open countless cases on the product support page and no one ever bother to reply in a reasonable timeframe. I own many pieces of equipment from Pioneer, Allen Heath, Denon and JBL and these brands, especially Pioneer, will never ever refuse to share the service manuals, service parts list or any other information you request as a customer and user of their products. That's why these true brands are who they are and deserve to be where they are - at the top of the product quality, customer service and piece of mind for many years.
      • Jun 24
    • Aliennation
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Aliennation, I am sorry to read about your experience. I have checked your account in our system and only see 2 cases have been submitted under the email address linked to the account, both of these are product registrations. There are no service or technical related cases submitted, however, upon review of your proof of purchase submitted for the registration of the Live Mini I see this was purchased via Amazon.

Amazon are classed as a Super Partner, Super Partners are now responsible for all warranty/service related issues for products they sell. As your unit is still under warranty if you contact Amazon directly they will be able to assist you further.
      • Jun 24
  • New
    markh1289
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Thinking of guitar into Bluetooth Transmitter paired to MPA40BT but this will only work if the bluetooth link latency is < about 50mS. ie. aptX LL

0 12
    • markh1289
      PedroRodrigues Hi markh1289, thank you for your post, please ponder that aptX Low Latency, uses Bluetooth 5.0 technology for low latency audio while the Bluetooth features offered by the Behringer MPA40BT are Bluetooth 3.0 as you can see below:
      • Jun 26
  • New
    Regisseur
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Hi, 

I am on the market to buy a line array and the Turbosound MV212 is on my list. If anywone on this forum already listen or own a system please share your feedback.

Best regard

0 19
    • Regisseur
      NicJonesMT Hi Regisseur.
      It might be worth contacting one of our resellers to see if you can come down and demo them.
      You can find a list of our international resellers at the following link:

https://www.turbosound.com/buy.html
      • Jun 23
      • MV212 reference please
        Regisseur Already on schedule next week, looking for more feedback. Thanks Nic
        • Jun 23
    • Regisseur
      DjClaSSiC Hola mi Milan M18B no encienda
      • Jul 26
  • New
    delphin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Can someone let me know how I can remove and replace the woofer on this ? This has had less than 4 hrs of playing time and now the woofer rattles and makes a terrible noise when the volume is increase.

Is this a sealed unit? How do I remove the woofer? Thank you

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    LowBee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-20

Greetings community folks

Quick question:

I have two iP2000's, can I run just the subs, i.e without the top columns?

Thanks all, enjoy your week :-)

0 17
    • LowBee
      djtetei Turbosound IP2000 has a built in DSP unit with dedicated settings for subwoofer, so you can disable the tops, if need be.
      • Jun 20
      • iP2000
        LowBee Just what I need, thanks for taking the time to answer Have a good day :-)
        • Jun 21
  • New
    islandtim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

Could anyone provide some more detailed info on the MAIN IN jack on the back of the B205D and B207MP3?

All the manual has to say is that you use it to connect the output from another speaker. And while the specs section gives Sensitivity and Input impedance figures for the Channel 1 and Channel 2 inputs on the front, all it says about MAIN IN is that it's a combo XLR/TRS jack.

I'm wondering how versatile this MAIN IN is...could I essentially use it as a third input? Can it accept a monitor out signal from a board? A mic? An instrument like a guitar or bass?

Also curious how the gain adjustment would work in this situation. I would think that the MAIN LEVEL knob would control the level of whatever is input to the MAIN IN. Then you could adjust LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 3 (CD) to get levels relative to the signal on the MAIN IN. Am I on the right track?

Thanks in advance, I hope someone who knows these speakers can help!

read more...
    0 8
    • islandtim
      WilliamR Mainly it is designed to daisy chain multiple B205d units from the thru jack of the same unit. So it could take a monitor send or any other line-level signal.
      • Jun 17
    • islandtim
      Paul_Vannatto I use both B205D and B207MP3 as spot monitors for bands (for drums, keyboards, etc.) and connect the console's monitor outputs to the back of these speakers. The advantage of doing that is that the musician only has to adjust the master output knob.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    bytar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17
    Hello guys, I need your help. Tannoy Kingdom 12 User manual required. Can anyone please share?
    read more...
    0 7
    • bytar
      tpospisil Hello, has anyone used the Xvive U4R4 in-ear monitors with the Behringer Wing? My question is can one transmitter utilize multiple channels from the console so each band member can mix their individual in-ears from each receiver, which has up to 6 channels?
      • Jun 17
  • New
    BadPanda
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-14

Has anyone got one 

CS is a joke 

All my Turbosound kit is now up for sale 

Will never recommend the products again 

No reply from CS no parts 

I need my kit to make a living 

Poor show 

read more...
    0 7
    • BadPanda
      Nigel67 Hi BadPanda. I can only apologise for the delay in parts availability that you are experiencing. I am only able to find one ticket that you have submitted to us which was on the 26/5 but there is no mention of the part Q04-BJX02-17000. Do you have the ticket number for this request please and I will investigate further for you. Many thanks
      • Jun 13
      • Q04-BJX02-17000
        Nigel67 After further investigation, I can see that this post is in relation to your ticket to our spares team. You will need to contact one of our MTASC for pricing and availability for the part. If they do not have stock, then unfortunately it may well be down to the predicament that most electronic manufacturers are in now which is the worldwide shortage of electronic components plus the shipping issues out of China due to the pandemic. I would advise first of all contacting Ampman and they may be able to repair your existing amplifier. Tel: 0044 1707 246 546 [email protected]
        • Jun 15
Go to page