Statistics

294,003 members
177,062 posts
  • New
    byersba69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-14

I can't get the turbo control app work with my ip2000v1 tower.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 tablet.  I think I need to update the firmware, but I can't find any good instruction for this modle, just the V2.  Any help would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 6
    • byersba69
      Dale_M There is no update available for the V1, only the V2. It sounds like you may require technical assistance, please go to the Support tab above and submit a Technical ticket.
      • Jun 14
  • New
    Stephenph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-10

Hi guys I have acquired an amp module for the above speaker - and it has 4 selectable settings - can you tell me what those settings are please ? I cannot find info anywhere. It's the crossover and delay settings etc. 
    thanks in advance 

Stephen 

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Aliennation
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Purchased 18 months ago. Connect bottom (left one) was lashing red for a few days but the device was still functioning. Today, green flashing light and not working anymore..... Tried another changer (5V), no difference.

0 24
    • Aliennation
      NicJonesMT Hi Aliennation.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Jun 10
    • Aliennation
      Aliennation

After sending 3 requests for technical support - still NO reply. I am starting to regret having purchase this product instead of more expensive competitor's brand.

• Jun 13
    • Aliennation
      Aliennation 5 request later, still no reply from anyone at music tribe. I should have purchased another brand....
      • Jun 18
    • Aliennation
      Aliennation

Time to go buy a SONOS to replace the Tannoy. Tannoy used to be a great brand - I owned a pair of 385HP Gold for years - but in the new global world, it's just another icon from the past with no more soul attached to it. Trading commodity.

• Jun 22
  • New
    jumph4x
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

I can't believe this. Original part support inquiry filedin January of this year. Posts on here, repeat submissions, attempts to reach back over email. No response, no ETA, no alternative, zero communication.

I've been trying to replace amplification circuits on my IP3000 for literally half of a year now.

Today, I accidentally go on here again just to see that the status on both my submission has been quietly changed to 'Issue Resolved'? Are you flipping serious?!

CAS-511665-B0S0C1 - CRM:0049800004790

What is going on over there? Anything at all? Is this brand bankrupt at this point?

read more...
    1 15
    • jumph4x
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. I apologize for the delay. I have escalated your case and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.
      • Jun 8
      • Absolutely Livid With Lack of Support
        RUSH40 can you help me?
        • Jun 16
  • New
    Andip01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-06

Hi I have a pair of these and I'm looking for a replacement speaker . Ls-1024 8 ohm. I'm based in the uk. Any ideas?

cheers

0 115
  • New
    smassardo
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-06

Is there any way to get a sub connected to these monitors?  They're pretty mid-rangey and when I use them to mix, the bass always sounds heavier on other systems (like in my car or through a Bose CD player) because I end up over-mixing the bass to hear it in these.

read more...
    0 12
    • smassardo
      Nigel67 Hi smassardo, There is no way to connect a sub to the speakers. If you are using a mixing desk, then you could use one of its outputs to feed a sub, but if you are coming of a media player, then the on option you could try is to get a Y split cable from one of the outputs of the media device which you could plug to the sub and also the speaker. The sub would need to have some kind of low pass filter because the transients of the full range signal from the media device could damage the sub speaker at high level. I am sure that there are other methods of splitting the audio which can be found by searching the interent, maybe even a box that will do it for you.
      • Jun 7
  • New
    mtpizzi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-05

Looking for a suitable way to carry this monitor as the duct-taped box is falling apart! HELP!!!

0 79
    • mtpizzi
      Dale_M We do not sell bags, most users have them made by 3rd party companies.
      • Jun 6
    • mtpizzi
      Paul_Vannatto I got a small duffle bag from Value Village that works great with my B207MP3.
      • Jun 6
  • New
    warrior8904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-05

So let me start by saying when this product works its great, but thats the thing its been a bad experience. I was sayed to this product by the 6 year warranty. However i could not have been more dissapointed. The first Subwoofer started cutting in and out at an event. I had it serviced by the reseller under its warranty in early of january of 2022, only to be told the part needed for repair is to be detrmined this was after 4 months of waiting. They were able to refund me one and sell me a used one as a replacement solution. The replacement solution did the exact same thing. I  tested with different tops and im running into a furman conditioner, the subs are in cases and well protected. Despite all this i find it crazy that 2 items can have the same issue. I also tried updating firmware and it is ridicously difficult. You need an adroid device based on info on the manual. Needless to say i put in a ticket for the first one no response (thankfully reseller found md  solution on 1st). I have not put in a 2nd ticket for second device yet still no answer from music tribe anywhere. Last but not least there is not even a phone number for support wich is the most fustrating as someone who needs this system to gig week in and week out.

read more...
    0 5
    • warrior8904
      Dale_M Hello there, please can you advise your ticket number so we can chase this up for you?
      • Jun 6
    • warrior8904
      Jheichzk

I have the same problem please tell me how to solve it

• Jun 29
    • warrior8904
      Jheichzk

• Jun 29
    • warrior8904
      Jheichzk

• Jun 29
    • warrior8904
      Jheichzk

Sorry fo writing it 3 times ?

• Jun 29
  • New
    RandyRiley
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-06-05

I am wondering if it is possible to use a hardwired subwoofer add on to a pair of Turbosound IP 300 speakers in Bluetooth mode. If I am connected via Bluetooth from an iOS device to the Turbosound IP 300, am I able to add on via the link socket on the IP 300 to a subwoofer?

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    huux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-04

Hi all friends,

my friend really likes Tannoy and he like to assemble a sound system in his living room.
    The budget for the bill is £12,000 to £18,000.
    Can guys recommend a sound system, including a Power amplifier or Pre amplifier, to maximise the performance of the Tannoy and the system that best suits it?

Tannoy speakers can be from the Kensington or Turnberry or Canterbury range, etc. (within budget).

I'm here for help and advice as I don't know much about audio.
    Looking forward to yours recommendation on a sound system to maximise the performance of the Tannoy.
    Thanks a lot.

read more...
    0 4
Go to page