Statistics

196,313 members
66,881 posts
  • New
    2020-11-20

Hallo,

My midrange speaker is blown. Where or how can i get a new one (Tannoy Mercury MX2  JD9EA).

0 4
  • New
    2020-11-17

Hello Am looking to buy replacement drivers for VX12`s Any help would be great Need 4 as it stands

thank you

0 4
  • New
    2020-11-13

I have  the Eurolive VQ 1800D subwoofer..Where can i get a replacement amp..Can Someone help?.

0 8
  • New
    2020-11-07

About to become a new Tannoy owner and wondering what the best stands are for the Legacy Eaton. 

Thanks

0 7
  • New
    2020-11-04

I started trying to purchase parts on 7/31 under CAS-125741-X2B4S8 and CAS-125739-F7X8T6 requesting part #, pricing, and procedure to get parts. Only got part #, cases say problem solved(wrong). I have opened a new case CAS-156427-N0H4Y3 restating the part #s I was given again requesting pricing and procedure to get these parts. It seems the whole operation there is out of control and there are no phone #s anywhere. If this is "We've got you covered" it's very sad indeed. My Music Tribe customer # is 79000004. Thank you for your response!

read more...
    0 7
    • Robert Tuck III
      Kyle Johnson Hi Robert, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Sorry to hear you've had so much trouble getting parts. I will follow up on your case numbers ASAP and make sure someone gets back to you.
      • Nov 4
    • Robert Tuck III
      Robert Tuck III Thank you very much, Kyle!
      • Nov 4
  • 2020-10-20

Already in the system. but getting slow response. 

Correspondence with: Wiliams Gallahger, David Knighton, & Kenneth Coey. We have provided all information. 

Turbosound - Technical Support - CAS-128005-G1B3B7 - CRM:0048100002393

Turbosound - Technical Support - CAS-146746-K7G4P0 - CRM:0133700000348

Last Sunday 10.18.2020 the other sub went completely out. No power to the amp. We are working on one sub that clips out based on the org. cas number. Are these subs covered under a warranty or not? We need to do something ASAP.

Both are connected to a power conditioner and have surge protection on them.

read more...
    0 11
    • Brian Day
      Leah from Music Tribe Hello Brian,

Thanks for your patience. I'll send a message to your case owners and make sure they get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks!
      • Oct 20
    • Brian Day
      Brian Day Late yesterday, Kenneth Coey finally returned the email and processed the requested, and issued an RMA.
      • Oct 21
  • 2020-10-19

Hi, i was wondering if Turbosounds sells a replacement handle for a IQ18b, i have only had it for about 3 years but can't seem to find the original sale reciept for the warranty   Thanks

0 9
    • Mark McGreevy
      Rex Beckett Hi Mark, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Oct 19
    • Mark McGreevy
      Mark McGreevy I opened a case CAS-149014-G8V6X5  but not sure if I waited to long to respond..
      • Oct 31
      • Turbosound IQ18b
        Rex Beckett The Care team usually respond within 2-3 working days. Keep watch on your email spam/junk folder.
        • Oct 31
  • 2020-10-15

no lows being reproduced. checked spkrs, -ok

0 9
    • Howard Mock
      Nigel Turner Hi Howard. We can definitely help you with the repair, but we need you to submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to advise you how we go about repairing your unit. If you can go to the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-15

no low output -mid/his are fine - speakers are fine

0 5
    • Howard Mock
      Nigel Turner Hi Howard. We can definitely help you with the repair, but we need you to submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to advise you how we go about repairing your unit. If you can go to the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-06

I need a replacement arm to attach the speaker to a wall its for the Behringer CE500A-BK. Can anyone tell me how to order one?

0 13
    • David Mazochi
      Kyle Johnson Hi David, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order parts by clicking the Support link at the top of the page, and then submitting a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Oct 6
Go to page