Statistics

187,355 members
57,231 posts
  • 2020-10-06

I need a replacement arm to attach the speaker to a wall its for the Behringer CE500A-BK. Can anyone tell me how to order one?

0 8
    • David Mazochi
      Kyle Johnson Hi David, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order parts by clicking the Support link at the top of the page, and then submitting a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Oct 6
  • 2020-09-10

How can I order a replacement woofer for my B1500D-Pro?

0 16
    • Milad Abadi
      William Reichling Hello, Please go to the support link above and create a parts case, and someone will contact you with pricing for you ASAP
      • Sep 9
      • B1500D-PRO Woofer Replacement
        Milad Abadi I created one before but it was closed without anyone contacting me, but I can create another...
        • Sep 9
    • Milad Abadi
      William Reichling What is your case number?
      • Sep 9
    • Milad Abadi
      Milad Abadi I received an email to request an address to provide a quote, and I responded last week, and I have not received a response. Just making sure you guys have received my response.
      • Sep 15
  • 2020-07-03
    I used my passive speakers on a faulty board. Im not sure if the speaker was blown or the crossover. How much would either a 15" replacement speaker or the internal crossover cost? Or should I just trash it. And its way past warranty.
    0 15
    • Dean Hirata
      Chris Edwards Hi Ukuleleguy, i hope you are well. I would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of our spares team will be able to provide a quote.
      • Jul 6
  • 2020-06-17
    Speaker turns itself off every 20 minutes or so. I think the power PCB is bad, would like to order a replacement.
    0 34
    • Alex Neuhausen
      Rex Beckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket for Technical Support. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and complete all required (*) fields.
      • Jun 17