Statistics

234,154 members
109,804 posts
  • New
    Volta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

We are looking for recone kits for the Tannoy DC2546 speaker. There are four DC2546 speakers used as mid speakers in our Hill M4 PA system. All four of them have to be reconed. 

0 32
    • Volta
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    mikeandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hi, I just wanted to know what the typical wait time is to get a response, after creating a case number for a replacement part?

0 36
  • New
    Miche
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello, i would like if somebody say, where i can buy a only speaker remplacement Tannoy

read more...
    0 49
    • Miche
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Miche, If you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and filling in the parts form.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    laer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hey,

Does anyone know og the spare parts facility is open now, or if it is closed because of covid?  

0 43
    • laer
      RexBeckett Hi laer, I believe that the parts team are still working. You can request parts by opening a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 13
  • New
    dbaumgardner1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

During certain broadcasts and decibels of vocals I may have the need for a replacement center coaxial because it seams to clip or pop at certain frequencies while person talking. Can a new or replacement coaxial be found/purchased. Thanking you in advance for your help

read more...
    0 42
    • dbaumgardner1
      RexBeckett Hello, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 6
    • dbaumgardner1
      dbaumgardner1 Hello Rex, I tried your suggestion and none of the Definition D-500 nor the D-750 were even mentioned in the parts area
      • Feb 6
      • D750 Coaxial
        RexBeckett Use any model and explain in the description.
        • Feb 6
  • New
    AlbertoAldana
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-23

I see the there is a newer version of the XT8F.

-Do the newer models have improved drivers?
    -Are they interchangable with the original XT8F?
    -What are their specs/cost?

1 67
  • New
    rogerwoods99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows of a wall bracket that would be suitable for Revolution R1 speakers? We currently have a bracket that the speaker sits on, but this is quite large and not visually pleasing. I am looking for a bracket that could screw onto the back of the speaker and be much less obtrusive.

Regards

Roger Woods

read more...
    0 48
  • New
    AndrewHodgson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-04

Hi I'm looking for a driver for a Tannoy AMS 8 . 

I've been looking everywhere but nothing. 

0 33
    • AndrewHodgson
      john0121 Hi Andrew, you can submit a spares parts inquiry via the support button at the top of the page, a member of the team will then be able to provide you with pricing and availability.
      • December 3, 2020
  • New
    kentbyerly1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-03

Does anybody know if recone kits are available for the Tannoy system 10 DMT II studio monitor.

Thanks

0 62
    • kentbyerly1
      john0121 Hi Kent, you can submit a spares parts inquiry via the support button at the top of the page, a member of the team will then be able to provide you with pricing and availability.
      • December 3, 2020
    • kentbyerly1
      Tgregorek I got the last 2 diaphragms on the planet.
      • December 4, 2020
  • New
    DarrellTee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Doing some open baffle deigns and need a pair of VX12 drivers with crossovers

0 76
Go to page