Statistics

186,489 members
56,236 posts
  • 2020-10-06

Hello,

I'm looking for replacement speakers for my TANNOY 638.

(All 4 speakers I want to renew).

Where to get for which price ?

Kindly help. Thanks

0 11
    • Markus Tietgen
      Nigel Turner Hi Markus. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you with availability and cost.
      • Oct 5
  • 2020-08-18

Case Number CAS-128738-N0Z5M9

Is there any way possible that I can order 2 replacement horns for the Tannoy VX12 Speakers?

0 17
    • nvisionsource
      Kyle Johnson Hello, My name is Kyle with Music Tribe support in the US. I located your case in our system. I will let our parts team know to follow up with you asap.
      • Aug 18
    • nvisionsource
      nvisionsource Thank you Kyle!
      • Aug 18
  • 2020-07-09
    HI, I need 3 off replacement diaphragms for Tannoy I12 loudspeakers.
    0 16
    • Ron Bailey
      Chris Edwards Hi Ron, i hope you are well. If you have not yet already done so i would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to assist with the requested information.
      • Jul 9
  • 2020-07-07
    Hi I have a very old set of these speakers - seems one of the crossover units is not working - can I replace them? Is it worth it? Can I use a more modern replacement with RCA plugs? I assume I should replace both if a more modern version is available. Thanks for the advice.
    read more...
    1 25
  • 2020-06-23
    I m looking for the screws to assemble the low feet (or you can also use them for hanging speakers on the walls). I need two complete sets (to assemble the speaker in the holder, to attach the bottom rubber foot, and to install the safeguard mesh in front of the speaker). If someone has an alternative, let me know pls.
    read more...
    0 23
    • Ludo Polleunis
      Alexander Lane Hi there! Could you please put in a support ticket to contact our parts team, they should be able to help!
      • Jun 23