• 2020-07-09
    HI, I need 3 off replacement diaphragms for Tannoy I12 loudspeakers.
    0 3
    • Ron Bailey
      Chris Edwards Hi Ron, i hope you are well. If you have not yet already done so i would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to assist with the requested information.
      • Jul 9
  • 2020-07-07
    Hi I have a very old set of these speakers - seems one of the crossover units is not working - can I replace them? Is it worth it? Can I use a more modern replacement with RCA plugs? I assume I should replace both if a more modern version is available. Thanks for the advice.
    read more
    1 15
  • 2020-06-23
    I m looking for the screws to assemble the low feet (or you can also use them for hanging speakers on the walls). I need two complete sets (to assemble the speaker in the holder, to attach the bottom rubber foot, and to install the safeguard mesh in front of the speaker). If someone has an alternative, let me know pls.
    read more
    0 6
    • LP8400
      Alexander Lane Hi there! Could you please put in a support ticket to contact our parts team, they should be able to help!
      • Jun 23