Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-05

looking for a tower array for an ip1000 i had one stolen. thanks in advance

0 1
  • New
    DiegoRivera
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

QUISIERA COMPRAR EL AMPLIFICADOR DE MI BOCINA Y EL COVER DE EL LOGO. NO ENCUENTRO MANERA QUE ME CONTESTE DE PARTE DE MUSIC TRIBE . SOLAMENTE TENGO UN NEMAIL, COMO QUE VAN A VER EL CASO . SIENTO EL EL SERVICIO ES PESIMO DESDE EL COMIENZO DE LA COMPRA DE MI EQUIPO. HABRA UNA PAGINA SIN TANTOS EMAIL'S QUE PUEDA COMPRAR LAS PIEZAS?

read more...
    0 12
    • DiegoRivera
      NicJonesMT Hi DiegoRivera.
      Please click support at the top of the page and then select the SPARE PARTS option. You will then be able to submit a spare parts ticket.
      • Jul 14
    • DiegoRivera
      Nigel67 Hi Diego, for spare parts, please submit a spare parts ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability. You will receive an automated reply from us with a case number. This is will confirm that we have received your e-mail and it is in the spares queue awaiting answer. Please check your Spam / junk box if you do not see the automated reply in you inbox
      • Jul 14
  • New
    Teknik162
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Hello, can you advise where I could buy replacement tweeter to suit Impact 65T speaker in Australia please

0 9
  • New
    MarcusClements
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-12

I am trying to find firmware for the LMS-D6

I have two units - one reports software v1.10 the other v1.3

I'd like them both to be running the latest firmware.

Can anyone help?

0 11
    • MarcusClements
      NicJonesMT Hi Marcus.
      Unfortunately as this is an older unit it appears that the Firmware is no longer on the site.
      If you would like you could submit a Technical support ticket and we can look into this, however there is no guarantee that we will be able to provide this.
      • Jul 13
  • New
    johnmurillo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Good afternoon I contact you in order to get Turbosound IP3000 Main Board, Q04-C9402-17000 to send it to an address in Miami. Since I contacted the distributor in Colombia but they do not have the part and they tell me that it may take 4 months and I need the equipment urgently. Can you help me with this? You can contact me through this chat or my Email [email protected] I would be very grateful if you can help me.

read more...
    0 50
    • johnmurillo
      Dale_M Can I kindly ask that you submit the above via a pre sales ticket from the above support tab as the team don't have a presence on Community.
      • May 29
  • New
    cruzka72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Anyone know where to purchase a replacement driver or reconkng kit for this model, IQ12?

0 41
    • cruzka72
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cruzka72, if you have not yet done so please submit a spares ticket. This can be done by going to the support tab at the top of the page and scrolling down to the spares tab.
      • May 16
  • New
    LukEG5VTI
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-18

Hi I have a pair of tfl 760s and I believe or of the compression drivers has blown. I want to remove it to get ot fixed but it seems pretty solid in there anyone had any experience with removing these and have any tips?

0 64
    • LukEG5VTI
      Dale_M Hi there it may be best to submit this on a support ticket (Technical) via the tab above we may have to dig in to the archives to assist you.
      • Apr 18
  • New
    ToddPlesko
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-08

Hi, I am really struggling with these units.  One has a cracked fuse holder and I cannot get an answer on what model it is, the specs, or how to get a replacement (Yes I have submitted parts ordering tickets).  on my other, the power supply seems to have gone bad.  Does any have info on these part #s and where I might buy them other than from TurboSound/MT?  Thanks in advance.  Frustrated.  

read more...
    0 50
    • ToddPlesko
      DavidKnighton Hello Todd,
      we just spoke over the phone, and sorry to hear it's been frustrating. Short answer is that Music Tribe is the place to order replacement parts for anything Turbosound related. Nicholas Tavcar has your case and should be able to get you a response soon.
      • Apr 8
    • ToddPlesko
      DavidKnighton Todd I was able to find the common part number for the fuse holder. It's FH-B13HA, Music Tribe SKU is G53-26000-22762. You can order these from us, and also found some various sellers online for FH-B13HA. The PSU I'm not so sure on, but the agent will be able to advise on that.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    kchurch74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-21

I plugged my speaker in last night at a venue that had bad power. A neon sign was pugged into the same power source (that I didn't see). The power popped, sparked and fried the control panel to my Turbosound IQ 12. I need fuses too. Can anyone help? I don't want to order the wrong ones. Thanks!

read more...
    0 59
    • kchurch74
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order parts directly from us, please click on Support at the top of the page, then select Spare Parts and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    aggelos69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Where can I find the plastic volume knobs for iQ18b and iq15???

0 64
    • aggelos69
      Dale_M Hi aggelos69 the best route is to simply put a Support ticket through from the tab above and send in a Spares request, the team can then advise you of price and availability.
      • Mar 15
Go to page