Statistics

186,327 members
56,051 posts
  • 2020-10-19

Hi, i was wondering if Turbosounds sells a replacement handle for a IQ18b, i have only had it for about 3 years but can't seem to find the original sale reciept for the warranty   Thanks

0 5
    • Mark McGreevy
      Rex Beckett Hi Mark, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Mon at 2:21 PM
  • 2020-10-15

no lows being reproduced. checked spkrs, -ok

0 5
    • Howard Mock
      Nigel Turner Hi Howard. We can definitely help you with the repair, but we need you to submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to advise you how we go about repairing your unit. If you can go to the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-15

no low output -mid/his are fine - speakers are fine

0 3
    • Howard Mock
      Nigel Turner Hi Howard. We can definitely help you with the repair, but we need you to submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to advise you how we go about repairing your unit. If you can go to the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-09-30

I only want to register my new Turbosound ip2000 speakers.... What do I need to do? It doesn't show up on this page. This took forever just to crfeate an account. Considering I am an IT professional this could be a better site.

0 5
    • Michael Anzalone
      David Knighton Hello Michael Anzalone,
      Sorry for your frustrations. We do appreciate the feedback and will strive to make the site a better experience for all in the future.

To register your product, head to the top of the page and click SUPPORT. Scroll down on the support page and you'll see a tile labelled 'Product Registration'.
      • Sep 30
    • Michael Anzalone
      David Knighton
      • Sep 30
  • 2020-07-06
    Anyone know where to buy a TS-18SW2000A6? It's the 18" speaker in a Turbosound iQ18B.
    0 29
    • Michael Wise
      Rex Beckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit.
      • Jul 6
    • Michael Wise
      Michael Wise I already did that. Thanks Rex!
      • Jul 6