Statistics

305,442 members
189,741 posts
  • New
    WILMER
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-07
    Hola, hace poco compré 02 parlantes DR115DSP, pero la pantalla LCD es color naranja cuando en las fotos publicitarias es azul, alguien me puede aclarar esta observación? también las etiquetas informativas del producto en la parte trasera del altavoz son de papel y están pegadas.

¿Cómo sé si son originales?
    read more...
    0 14
  • New
    Robbson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-04

Hallo

Ich habe seit 2016 die tannoys v4i und bin mit denen eigentlich sehr zufrieden. Ich habe meinen Bruder und einen Freund mit tannoy angesteckt :-). Leider sind beide Hochtöner von meinem Sohn sehr stark eingedrückt. Leider hören sich jetzt manche frequenzen sehr komisch an.

Gibt es eventuell noch die Hochtöner als Ersatzteil? 

Das wäre mir sehr wichtig. Leider habe ich im Internet sonst nichts gefunden. Nichtmal gebrauchte Lautsprecher.

Ich würde mich über eine Antwort sehr freuen. 

Viele Dank 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 

Robert 

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Bigcol1212
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-13

I have had a number of Tannoy T12 Hf diaphragms on order and paid for since early summer. I was assured by you that these parts are available so could you please explain why part of my hire stock has sat on the shelf for months now waiting to be put back into service.

Your Uk agent Ampman did not have a delivery date when last contacted and I must say I find this service somewhat disappointing.

regards Colin Wilson.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    MarioDjPerez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-10

Hello, I would to know if there is a way to run 6 PV SP4s and three amps in full range.

The configurations I find are 2-way; 3-way, and other combinations.

0 10
  • New
    kealfranklinmusic1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-03

Hi, I own (2) ip3000 speakers. The oldest speaker is cutting out intermittently for 2-3 seconds, even at lower volume. It’s the first version of the speaker. My second unit was bought last year and works fine. Do I need a new board? I really need to talk to someone about getting it fixed. 

read more...
    0 7
    • kealfranklinmusic1
      MattDashem I have three of these that all exhibit this behavior. 1st was repaired under warranty, began doing the same thing shortly after, now totally dead. 2nd power cycles itself as yours does also without much load on it. 3rd is now starting to do the same. Parts are unavailable as I've waited over a year, along with with many others.
      • Oct 9
  • New
    RV73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-30

Hi, I have a pair Tannoy Mercury m4's and want to build new/differt cabinets. I need the woofer and tweeter specifications. Does anyone have any information?

Thank you

Riaan Vlok

0 1
  • New
    Maher
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-25

Hi, I would yo know where I can get replacements for the turbosound txd151. If it's imposible yo get the originals, witch 15" and filters will be similar/compatible??

Thanks and best regards!!

0 3
  • New
    Guntars
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-09-20

Hi,

May I get somewhere software for connect this processor to PC via RS232?

0 2
  • New
    Ozelot8089
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

Buenas tardes podéis decirme si la salida mix out puedo enchufar un altavoz pasivo sin que me baje la potencia o no es recomendable

0 1
    • Ozelot8089
      Nigel67 The Mix Output is only a line output signal. You will have to plug it into an amplifier or an active loudspeaker. If you plug the signal into a passive loudspeaker then you will not hear anything from the speaker.
      • Sep 5
  • New
    Tenk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-16

Hi!

I've tried to get an information about specification of woofer for Behringer DR115DSP speaker.

From official Behringer support - no information, from Music Tribe Authorized Service Centers - no information.

Does anyone know what power (in watts) the speaker has?

I know that the impedance is 4 ohm but I need a information about the Watts!

Regards,

Michal 

read more...
    0 14
    • Tenk
      Paul_Vannatto On page 10 of the Quick Start User Guide it clearly shows the wattage as 1400 watts. With subs, the more important spec is the SPL which is 136 db for that model (also on page 10)
      • Aug 16
Go to page