Statistics

298,605 members
182,229 posts
  • New
    JORGEVIEIRACOSTA1966
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hi, i have a pair speakers dc2000, and one tweeter stopped working. Is possible buy New one? Thanks 

0 21
    • JORGEVIEIRACOSTA1966
      Dale_M Can you please go to the Support tab above and submit a Parts ticket so we can assist you please?
      • Apr 6
  • New
    Randolph1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hey I have an entire turbosound pa that is no longer putting out sound, and I am not able to figure out how to speak with a human being in order to explore warranty/repair options. I am not currently even able to create a ticket bc your site is down. Help!

read more...
    1 8
    • Randolph1234
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Randolph1234, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused here. The ticketing system has been undergoing some routine maintenance over the last few days, however, is now back up and running. If not yet done so could you please try submitting a ticket again and one of my colleagues in the Service team will be able to advise further.
      • Apr 5
      • Do you even have customer support?
        JeffRusin Hey Randolph I would say this guy is full of it. Every group on Facebook that deals with Behringer products hates music tribe and they have brought it on themselves. It takes six months to get anything done they don’t email customers back they don’t respond in a timely manner. Everybody says don’t by any of their products anymore and it seems music tribe doesn’t care. Maybe they’re just worried about their keyboards and not support anymore. I am one of the administrators on a turbo sound IQ Clark technic forum on Facebook and I can’t answer questions because you can’t get hooked up with anybody that will talk to you from turbo sound/music group. If people are looking to buy turbo sound and ask questions about them, everybody will say don’t buy them because they suck because of their service and customer care. I own turbo sound and I own Behringer but if it breaks I won’t even try to create a stupid Care ticket that’s another dumb ass thing. I will look on the Internet and buy a replacement speaker or part even if it’s under warranty just not to deal with music tribe. I am actually sending this email to help but I think they already know what’s going on I guess uli just doesn’t care about his company since he’s made his money and just wants to work on keyboards. They’re supposed to have updates for example on the x32 mix and that was years ago and it never developed. Music tribe used to be the greatest and now they seem not to care that everybody thinks of them and hold their products as the worst and I will keep on buying those Products I just wish they would get their head out of their ass and become responsible again
        • ·
        • Apr 8
  • New
    tracycarole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

My volume handset for my BaseStation One sound speaker is no longer working.  Is it possible to purchase a replacement please. Tracy

0 11
    • tracycarole
      Nigel67 Hi tracycarole. Please contact your local Tannoy partner or the partner that you purchased the unit from in the first plaace and they will be able to advise availability and pricing. Or you can contact our Spares Team by raising a ticket and they will be able to help further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Unfortunately, at the present time this part of the website is being updated, but it should be back online soon. Many thanks
      • Apr 5
  • New
    AveryColinBryant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

About a year ago one of my Behringer eurolive B112 speakers stopped working. Fuze good but no power. Yesterday the second one went. How can I get new power supplies?

0 11
    • AveryColinBryant
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order parts for any product please click on Support and then Spare Parts to fill out and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 23
  • New
    Lachieiso
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

I am looking for a recone kit for LS-6503 ??? 

0 21
    • Lachieiso
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order parts for any product please click on Support and then Spare Parts to fill out and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 23
  • New
    Garoeb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Good morning. Don't you have this iQ15 Turbosound Twitter? 

For one speaker, we want only Twitter.
    For the other speaker, we want Twitter and the whole Twitter holder/cover.

Please see the attached picture of the sample.

I thank you. 
    read more...
    0 22
    • Garoeb
      synergyavs I can get you an alternative which will do the job just fine.

I'm based in the UK so unsure what to do on that one, but give me a shout if you want.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    Davidoff87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-13

Is it impossible to find these as brand new spare parts? Really love these speakers and hope i could get some help ? 

0 28
    • Davidoff87
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Parts team by clicking on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 13
  • New
    paulrt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

Looking for a fuse and housing for a behringer eurolive 212D powered speaker. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

0 19
    • paulrt
      WilliamR Hello Paul, Please click on the support link above and create a Parts case. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Mar 10
  • New
    DannyZ1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Looking for a 10" replacement speaker for a Tannoy Legacy Eaton.
    Would even consider buying a single Eaton speaker if anyone has one ?
    Or any Eaton spare parts - new or used.

I'm trying to rebuild an incomplete / damaged Legacy Eaton.

Cheers all.

read more...
    0 25
    • DannyZ1
      DannyZ1 In the UK for info.
      • Feb 3
    • DannyZ1
      Dale_M Please go to the support tab and send an inquiry via the Spare Parts option.
      • Feb 3
    • DannyZ1
      DannyZ1 Done - thanks
      • Feb 4
  • New
    Juan7421
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-27

Envienme si se puede la forma de pago o si se puede necesito un numero de telefono donde hablen español 

0 14
    • Juan7421
    • Juan7421
      Nigel67 Hi, please contact one of our following partners. if they are not able to provide you the part, please send a spares ticket to us and the spares team will be able to advise you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks

Digital Audimagen Bq Sl
      C / Arroyo del Soto, 15
      Leganés
      Spain 28914
      https://www.madridhifi.com/

Hol Music Dral S.L.
      Avenida la Ferreria 3 y 5
      Montcada / Reixac
      Spain
      +34 935 659 000
      https://www.unionmusical.es
      • Jan 28