Statistics

250,906 members
128,125 posts
  • MarkMcGreevy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19

Hi, i was wondering if Turbosounds sells a replacement handle for a IQ18b, i have only had it for about 3 years but can't seem to find the original sale reciept for the warranty   Thanks

0 108
    • MarkMcGreevy
      RexBeckett Hi Mark, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 19, 2020
    • MarkMcGreevy
      MarkMcGreevy I opened a case CAS-149014-G8V6X5  but not sure if I waited to long to respond..
      • October 31, 2020
      • Turbosound IQ18b
        RexBeckett The Care team usually respond within 2-3 working days. Keep watch on your email spam/junk folder.
        • October 31, 2020
  • Rhapsody
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-15

no lows being reproduced. checked spkrs, -ok

0 71
    • Rhapsody
      Nigel67 Hi Howard. We can definitely help you with the repair, but we need you to submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to advise you how we go about repairing your unit. If you can go to the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Many thanks
      • October 15, 2020
  • Rhapsody
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-15

no low output -mid/his are fine - speakers are fine

0 56
    • Rhapsody
      Nigel67 Hi Howard. We can definitely help you with the repair, but we need you to submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to advise you how we go about repairing your unit. If you can go to the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Many thanks
      • October 15, 2020
  • DavidFlowerMazochi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

I need a replacement arm to attach the speaker to a wall its for the Behringer CE500A-BK. Can anyone tell me how to order one?

0 70
    • DavidFlowerMazochi
      KyleJohnson Hi David, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order parts by clicking the Support link at the top of the page, and then submitting a Spare Parts ticket.
      • October 6, 2020
  • MarkusTietgen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-06

Hello,

I'm looking for replacement speakers for my TANNOY 638.

(All 4 speakers I want to renew).

Where to get for which price ?

Kindly help. Thanks

0 88
    • MarkusTietgen
      Nigel67 Hi Markus. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you with availability and cost.
      • October 5, 2020
  • anzysc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I only want to register my new Turbosound ip2000 speakers.... What do I need to do? It doesn't show up on this page. This took forever just to crfeate an account. Considering I am an IT professional this could be a better site.

0 82
    • anzysc
      DavidKnighton Hello Michael Anzalone,
      Sorry for your frustrations. We do appreciate the feedback and will strive to make the site a better experience for all in the future.

To register your product, head to the top of the page and click SUPPORT. Scroll down on the support page and you'll see a tile labelled 'Product Registration'.
      • September 30, 2020
    • anzysc
      DavidKnighton
      • September 30, 2020
  • Djmilad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-10

How can I order a replacement woofer for my B1500D-Pro?

0 66
    • Djmilad
      WilliamR Hello, Please go to the support link above and create a parts case, and someone will contact you with pricing for you ASAP
      • September 9, 2020
      • B1500D-PRO Woofer Replacement
        Djmilad I created one before but it was closed without anyone contacting me, but I can create another...
        • September 9, 2020
    • Djmilad
      WilliamR What is your case number?
      • September 9, 2020
    • Djmilad
      Djmilad I received an email to request an address to provide a quote, and I responded last week, and I have not received a response. Just making sure you guys have received my response.
      • September 15, 2020
  • nvisionsource
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-18

Case Number CAS-128738-N0Z5M9

Is there any way possible that I can order 2 replacement horns for the Tannoy VX12 Speakers?

0 68
    • nvisionsource
      KyleJohnson Hello, My name is Kyle with Music Tribe support in the US. I located your case in our system. I will let our parts team know to follow up with you asap.
      • August 18, 2020
    • nvisionsource
      nvisionsource Thank you Kyle!
      • August 18, 2020
  • Creativesound
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-09
    HI, I need 3 off replacement diaphragms for Tannoy I12 loudspeakers.
    0 82
    • Creativesound
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Ron, i hope you are well. If you have not yet already done so i would recommend that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. Once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to assist with the requested information.
      • July 9, 2020
  • Skirabbit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi I have a very old set of these speakers - seems one of the crossover units is not working - can I replace them? Is it worth it? Can I use a more modern replacement with RCA plugs? I assume I should replace both if a more modern version is available. Thanks for the advice.
    read more...
    1 87
Go to page