Statistics

186,490 members
56,238 posts
  • 2020-09-28

The Tannoy ceiling speaker in our office has become dislodged. This happened before my arrival to the office so I'm unsure of what cause the issue; however I have been asked to solve the problem! It doesn't push in or twist into place- is there instructions somehwere on how to secure the speaker again? Or perhaps contact details for someone who could fix the problem? The office is based in Soho, London 

Many thanks

read more...
    0 22
    • Libby Bramston
      David Knighton Hello Libby Bramston,
      You should be able to peel off the grill and see some adjustment screws. The screws can be turned clockwise to tighten the rear of the speaker to the mounting bracket. Now, if the mounting bracket is dislodged behind the plaster, then that would require some thorough investigation.
      • Sep 28
  • 2020-09-11

I am in need of (2) 601 grills.. please help

0 19
    • Anthony Villalobos
      Anthony Villalobos Cvs 601 PI
      • Sep 11
    • Anthony Villalobos
      Anthony Villalobos White please. Thanks in advance
      • Sep 11
    • Anthony Villalobos
      John Matthews Hi AVsmooth, if you click the support button at the top of the screen you can fill out the spare parts request form. A member of the team will then be in touch regarding price and availability.
      • Sep 13
      • 601 grills?
        Anthony Villalobos Thank you John, I did exactly that. Appreciate the quick reply.
        • ·
        • Sep 14
      • 601 grills?
        Anthony Villalobos Please any help pushing this along would be greatly appreciated. Cas-138039-p2p9q3
        • Sep 29
    • Anthony Villalobos
      Anthony Villalobos Please help follow up with case number CAS-138039-P2P9Q3
      • Sep 18
    • Anthony Villalobos
      Anthony Villalobos Hello. Still waiting for a reply for case number CAS- 138039-P2P9Q3
      • Sep 29
  • 2020-08-17

Why does literally every drawing of every product 2D/3D/Bim lead to a dead link on your website?

It has been like this for weeks. Unfortunately my patience has run out with Tannoy brand under Music Tribe, it's a shadow of its former self. Too many choices out there who have the customers best interests at heart. Though you relentlessly beat on about customer obsession, nothing could be further from the truth.

read more...
    1 17
    • Joe Miller
      Chris Edwards Hi Joe, I hope you are well. I apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, we experienced some issues with our back-office systems recently and are currently in progress of reuploading all files to the websites. If you could let me know which models it is you require this information for I will be more than happy to source this for you.
      • Aug 17