Statistics

305,633 members
189,953 posts
  • New
    StarSailor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-05

Does anyone know the physical dimensions of each separate component of column?
    The manual gives the overal dimensions but before I consider in investing in these, I need to know the separate dimensions for:
    1: The subwoofer
    2: The LED section
    3: The High-Freq driver section
    I need this information so I can find appropriate cases for storage and transport.

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Dough1975
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

Hello Everyone. I live in Brazil and 3 of the 2.75 full range speaker need to be replaced. The import company PROSHOW has only one of them in stock. How can I buy it from turbosound directly. Can anyone help? 

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 3
  • New
    ycollet
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-02

Hi,

I broke the membrane on my loudspeaker Tannoy Sensys DC 2.

I would like to know where I can fix it or buy a new one ?

Ref. : 312 10 111 / 17 16

I'm in Paris

Thanks you all !!

1 18
  • New
    jbonvici
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-29

Can anyone explain the differences between the version one and the version two? Is there a change in the speakers or drivers, or only in the DSP.

0 5
    • jbonvici
      GaryHiggins I think just the DSP, and probably just because of chip availability at the time. There is no firmware update for v1. I have a v1 system and it has been just fine for several years. I am venturing only a guess here however.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    Jheichzk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-29

Hi,

I have 2 Turbosound iP3000 systems but one has a problem: when the volume of the basses is high the whole system suddenly stops working during a few seconds before working again till a new "big bass" comes, please help me !

Thanks

read more...
    0 10
    • Jheichzk
      WilliamR Hello, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Jun 29
    • Jheichzk
      VDJJD it is a main board issue I have the same poblem you can't get the part sell the speakers eat the loss and never buy turbosound again
      • Jul 5
  • New
    Leedubs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-26

I have 2 IP3000 speakers. One of them would not power up. I thought it may be a fuse so I changed the fuse and it still will not power up. The light panel remains dark. Are there steps in changing the fuse that I may hve ignored? I popped the fuse out and put another one in. Any guidance would be apprecciated.

read more...
    0 11
    • Leedubs
      djtetei Sadly, as with many other products made by MusicTribe conglomerate, there's no troubleshooting procedure specified in Turbosound IP3000 user manual. Therefore, you have three options: open a technical support case on MusicTribe community, contact the dealer/retailer from which you bought the speakers and enquire about repair options under warranty or not, or troubleshoot the issue yourself. Get inside the box and check if the mains power reach the speakers power supply and further down the line.
      • Jun 26
    • Leedubs
      Nigel67 Hi Leedubs. As djtetei has mentioned above, the only troubleshooting you should do is changing the mains cable and mains sockets. If it isn't one of those, then open a Technical Support ticket. If your speaker is still under warranty, then you shouldn't go inside it as this would void any warranty, and if parts are required to repair the unit then this could be saving you money. We also advise that only our trained partners or authorised service centres repair the units as there could be some parts of the circuitry that could cause injury if touched while the speaker is powered, or further damage to the electronics could be caused leading to higher repair costs. To raise a ticket, click on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jun 26
    • Leedubs
      Leedubs

Nigel...Thank you

• Jun 27
  • New
    byersba69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-14

I can't get the turbo control app work with my ip2000v1 tower.  I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 tablet.  I think I need to update the firmware, but I can't find any good instruction for this modle, just the V2.  Any help would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 11
    • byersba69
      Dale_M There is no update available for the V1, only the V2. It sounds like you may require technical assistance, please go to the Support tab above and submit a Technical ticket.
      • Jun 14
  • New
    warrior8904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-05

So let me start by saying when this product works its great, but thats the thing its been a bad experience. I was sayed to this product by the 6 year warranty. However i could not have been more dissapointed. The first Subwoofer started cutting in and out at an event. I had it serviced by the reseller under its warranty in early of january of 2022, only to be told the part needed for repair is to be detrmined this was after 4 months of waiting. They were able to refund me one and sell me a used one as a replacement solution. The replacement solution did the exact same thing. I  tested with different tops and im running into a furman conditioner, the subs are in cases and well protected. Despite all this i find it crazy that 2 items can have the same issue. I also tried updating firmware and it is ridicously difficult. You need an adroid device based on info on the manual. Needless to say i put in a ticket for the first one no response (thankfully reseller found md  solution on 1st). I have not put in a 2nd ticket for second device yet still no answer from music tribe anywhere. Last but not least there is not even a phone number for support wich is the most fustrating as someone who needs this system to gig week in and week out.

read more...
    0 5
    • warrior8904
      Dale_M Hello there, please can you advise your ticket number so we can chase this up for you?
      • Jun 6
    • warrior8904
      Jheichzk

I have the same problem please tell me how to solve it

• Jun 29
    • warrior8904
      Jheichzk

• Jun 29
    • warrior8904
      Jheichzk

• Jun 29
    • warrior8904
      Jheichzk

Sorry fo writing it 3 times ?

• Jun 29
  • New
    GateCall
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-19

Hello there,

I have a Turbosound IP3000, and I am thinking to add a smaller IP2000, as I need one smaller speaker for easier carrying.

Can I pair them by bluetooth (incl. stereo), or is that possible strictly only among the same models (e.g. two IP3000s)?

I prefer to know before buying.

Thanks!!

Gerry

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    tayjoshua1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

I read that the nominal input sensitivity of iP500 V2 is +4dbu, which means it is a line level input.

But having features like Bluetooth streaming and built in reverb seems to suggest that this can be used as a portable PA.

Can I plug mics and instruments directly into the iP500 v2?

read more...
    1 16
    • tayjoshua1
      Dale_M The QSG shows the max input is 22dB so you could plug mic or line into it..... however remember how much control is available - its a very simple mixer interface, this is not officially supported as it's meant for simply putting audio through.
      • Apr 11
Go to page