Statistics

208,345 members
80,528 posts
  • New
    geoffkirsten
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

Good Day

I am looking to buy two IP2000 v2 from Thurman.de and have them delivered in Lisbon Portugal. Will i still retain my warrenty as its out of the country where it was bought?

And what kind of after sales service is there in Portugal for Turbo Sound in genral?

last question: If i link the two speakers, do i then get the use of 6 channels, or can I only use the cannels on the primary unit and not the slave unit.

read more...
    0 6
    • geoffkirsten
      PedroRodrigues Hi geoffkirsten yes you would, Thomann will honor the warranty status of the IP2000 for any of the EU countries
      • Jan 12
  • New
    kishalaygd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-11

I am using Tannoy Mercury V4 Tower Speakers.

Recently 1 of tweeter not working, mostly got damaged. Please help me to find the spare parts.

0 11
    • kishalaygd
      RexBeckett Hi Kishalay, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • December 11, 2020
      • Tannoy Mercury V4
        kishalaygd I have created a ticket
        • December 12, 2020
  • New
    dtolya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-25

Hi guys!
    I bought a Turbosound ip2000 speakers on the USA eBay and delivered them to Europe.
    I was hoping that their power supply would have a 110v-220v voltage switch (American or European standard), as it is implemented in the speakers of many other manufacturers. But when I got my speakers, I was very upset not seeing the opportunity to change the voltage.
    Is it possible to change the voltage in the power supply of these speakers without replacing the power supply?
    I bought used speakers, so I understand that the manufacturer's warranty no longer applies to them, and I can safely redo the power supply.
    Can someone help me?

read more...
    1 12
  • New
    cagault13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

The power switch on my subwoofer just stopped turning on, no matter what I do it won't flip. Do I need a new power switch or whole new power supply? How do I find either? My subwoofer speaker itself is also blown. Would it be cheaper to replace each part individually or just replace the entire subwoofer? If so how do I find just the subwoofer?

read more...
    0 18
    • cagault13
      mikeatbormann Have you checked the fuse at the AC power inlet?
      • November 10, 2020
      • ip1000 Power switch not working
        cagault13 Yeah that was the first thing I did. Switched out with several new fuses to be sure and nothing works.
        • November 10, 2020
    • cagault13
      KyleJohnson Hi Clayton, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly. To do this, click on the Support tab at the top of the screen, scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • November 10, 2020
  • Gjose2087
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19

Anybody have issues with the system not turning on after use meaning the sytem works fine then I turned off and try to turned back on and it won't turn on for several hours then it will work fine

0 14
    • Gjose2087
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Jose, I hope you are well. If you have not already done so I would suggest that you open a Care ticket for this. At the top of this page, click Support and scroll down to Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 19, 2020
  • Rhapsody
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-15

I have an ip1000 pa system . The sub woofer is not reproducing any lows. I checked the sub speakers - OK..

The mid/hi pack is ok .. It is definatley the sub. If you can send me the circuit board , I can replace it here.

0 10
    • Rhapsody
      Nigel67 Hi Howard. We can definitely help you with the repair, but we need you to submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to advise you how we go about repairing your unit. If you can go to the Support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. Many thanks
      • October 15, 2020
  • Bradadams
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-04

Is it possible to purchase a new V2  processor/ bluetooth interface to install in older V1, We have a new V2 on order and what to use them as a pair. We have lost the app connectivity and have no way to update firmware, thouht this might  be our only fix.

Cheers regards brad

read more...
    0 25
    • Bradadams
      DavidKnighton Hello Brad Auld,
      The components between the two versions are not cross compatible. This would technically void your warranty as well, because it's not a modification we offer.
      • October 7, 2020
    • Bradadams
      Bradadams Thanks David so under warranty how do I get the ip2000 v1 to work properly as it no longer connects to control app and needs firmware upgrade . Your help in this would be appreciated.
      • October 7, 2020
      • Ip2000v1 to v2 retroetrofit upgrade (turbosound)
        DavidKnighton Hi Brad,
        The V1 systems don't support firmware upgrades at all. Only the V2 systems support firmware upgrades. Can you tell me whether you're using Android or Apple device? First thing you need to do is establish whether the speaker connects via Bluetooth. The app 'should' connect as long as the bluetooth function is working. You may want to try a different device, maybe from a friend or colleague just for the sake of testing.
        • October 8, 2020
  • LTOWNPOET
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

I just received my ip2000. And at least one of the drivers in the bottom half of the column array is rattling. When I swapped it out with my old ip2000 lower column it dived the problem. So I need another bottom column for the new ip2000 that I bought from Musistribe. 
    also my older V1 ip2000 has developed a rattle in the top column . I'd rather not return the whole unit . I'd like to return the defective column instead of the entire unit.

and I'd like to also get a top column that doesn't have a diver that rattles 

read more...
    0 17
    • LTOWNPOET
      john0121 Hi Kurt, please submit a service request via the support button at the top of the page. The team can then advise of the options available depending on the warranty status. Thanks
      • September 22, 2020
  • Stachowiak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-21

Hi, how is power RMS and MAX active subbas Vq1800d?

0 29
  • YukonPA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-17
    Hello all... I own 2 x ip2000 and 1 ip300. I am looking for specific details of the DSP settings that are provided. What exactly is happening between the various options? (IE: Wall position versus Floor... Live Music versus Speech) What electronic changes are taking place? Does anyone have access to any graphs or written information? best!
    read more...
    0 19
Go to page