Statistics

289,395 members
171,903 posts
  • New
    smassardo
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-06

Is there any way to get a sub connected to these monitors?  They're pretty mid-rangey and when I use them to mix, the bass always sounds heavier on other systems (like in my car or through a Bose CD player) because I end up over-mixing the bass to hear it in these.

read more...
    0 10
    • smassardo
      Nigel67 Hi smassardo, There is no way to connect a sub to the speakers. If you are using a mixing desk, then you could use one of its outputs to feed a sub, but if you are coming of a media player, then the on option you could try is to get a Y split cable from one of the outputs of the media device which you could plug to the sub and also the speaker. The sub would need to have some kind of low pass filter because the transients of the full range signal from the media device could damage the sub speaker at high level. I am sure that there are other methods of splitting the audio which can be found by searching the interent, maybe even a box that will do it for you.
      • Jun 7
  • New
    Kmaes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

I was wondering if someone could explain the Lf window settings on the Tannoy 215 DMT ii. I would like to know which setting is for 3 way setup. Thanks.

0 5
  • New
    Dadi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

Goodevening, I purchased a pair of Behringer B2031A Truth for my little home studio. Since they arrived (1st January) they have always had an annoying white noise in the background. It's very annoying because it is very loud so it disturb me when I produce my music. Since they arrived I've tried averything but nothing managed to resolve the problem. 

I've also thinked it would probably be the audio interface (Behringer UMC204HD) causing the issue, could it be?

I'll appreciate any kind of help

Thanks

Davide

read more...
    0 5
    • Dadi
      Dale_M Can you try disconnecting anything to the one particular speaker and see if its happening without audio present? Does swapping the speakers around see the problem move with the speaker or stay in the same place? If you need help please raise a technical ticket from the above support tab.
      • May 16
  • New
    SPCGRS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Hi Guys

One of my speaker terminal poles snapped off when I was moving the speakers anyone know where I can buy a replacement? I found a couple of old 605 crossover units on ebay I could cannibalise but don't even know if they are the same size? What crossover do the NFM 8's have? It's hard to find any info on these speakers.

Thanks

Steve

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    PeterHaskew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-17

Hello,

Please forgive me if there is a better place to ask this question.

No suppliers in the UK appear to have any of the Behringer MEDIA 40USB speakers in stock. Some quote a lead time in excess of three months, whilst some actually suggest the product's been discontinued. It still shows on the Behringer website, so I'm not sure what the 'true' answer is. Does anybody know?

I'd really like a pair of these speakers, and the equivalents from other brands seem to be few and far between (or a great deal more expensive, like the Kanto YU2MW). I can make do for a while if I know more stocks are coming, but if they actually are discontinued then I'll put more effort into finding an alternative.

Thanks in anticipation,

Peter

read more...
    0 24
    • PeterHaskew
      NicJonesMT Hi Peter.
      Unfortunately we cannot provide any information on stock and availability as we do not sell products directly to end users.
      Your best option would be to contact one of our official resellers who can advise you further.

https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Apr 19
    • PeterHaskew
      PeterHaskew

Does nobody know whether this is a discontinued product?

• May 10
    • PeterHaskew
      PeterHaskew

Thanks for all the helpful replies! I can't believe nobody knows the answer - it's a simple enough question...

• Jun 24
  • New
    proo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

My Beringer Truth B1031A tweeter is broken

Where could I find one to buy, I looked on the internet and have no luck finding one?

thanks in advance.  

read more...
    0 22
    • proo
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi proo, if not yet done so please submit a parts request. This can be done by going to the Support tab at the top of this page and scrolling down/filling out the parts form.
      • Apr 8
    • proo
      proo

ChristEdward1 , I already did that, thanks for the follow up.

• Apr 9
  • New
    abhishekarpan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05
    May a year ago one of the two studio monitors got damaged.May want to claim warranty

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 6
    • abhishekarpan
      NicJonesMT Hi Abhishekarpan.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    SolidGr4vity
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

背面にPSEマークが表示されています。
    電気用品安全法(PSE)では、電気用品の「安全性の確認(safety)」と「電磁両立性(EMC)ノイズの放出(EMI)とノイズに対する耐性(EMS)」の2種類の規格についての適合が必要になります。
    MK360がEMC試験と現在行っている安全性の試験の2種類の規格に適合する必要がございますが、スピーカーも電安法の対象であり、同様に2種類の規格に適合している必要がございます。
    現状、Critical components listのスピーカーにはEMIの適合状況をご記載いただいておりますが、EMIではなく、上記の電気用品の安全性を確認する規格(J60065,J60950,62368または技術基準別表第八)に適合しているかについてご確認頂けますでしょうか。
    The Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law (PSE) requires compliance with two types of standards for electrical products: safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), noise emission (EMI) and immunity to noise (EMS).
    While the MK360 must comply with both EMC and current safety tests, speakers are also subject to the Electrical Safety Law and must comply with both standards as well.
    Currently, the speaker on the critical components list is identified as EMI compliant. Still, we would like to confirm that they are not only EMI compliant but rather comply with the standards mentioned above for checking the safety of electrical appliances and materials (J60065, J60950, 62368 or Annex VIII of the Technical Regulations).

Could you please send us any documents regarding the mentioned standards?

We already have the CoC. See attached file.

But it seems it is not enough!

Thanks!

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 20
    • SolidGr4vity
      Dale_M Please submit your request via the Support tab above via a Pre Sales ticket so we can assist you.
      • Apr 4
    • SolidGr4vity
      SolidGr4vity Hi Dale! Thank you for your email. I have been trying to reach you via the support tab but all I get is what you can see in the attached image. Could you please provide an email I can write to!? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards, Aitor.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    HellsWench
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-25

I raised a Care Ticket (CAS-549273-J6G4Q5) back on 17th Feb regarding a dead Gold 7 but now over a week later and nothing.

0 21
    • HellsWench
      Nigel67 Hi HellsWench. I can only apologise for the delay in our Service Team replying to you. I have sent them a message and asked them to look into the reason why and also answer you ticket as soon as possible. Again, many apologies.
      • Feb 27
  • New
    Audiofile1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-13

Looking some direction can't seem to find the serial numbers on a pair of Tannoy 12" DC Monitor speakers frame?

0 7
    • Audiofile1
      KyleJohnson Typically the SN would be found near the rear connections or on the underside of the unit. If you could post some pictures of the unit I could point it out.
      • Feb 13
Go to page