Statistics

253,488 members
131,051 posts
  • New
    Janka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-29

Salve, ho acquistato 2 behringer verità b2031a su amazon.it. Non ho trovato i certificati di calibrazione all'interno delle scatole (imballo nuovo, originale mai aperto prima). qualcuno sa dirmi perché? questi certificati sono ancora forniti con il b2031a? grazie per le risposte.

ps allego una copia postata da un utente spagnolo su amazon.es March 2021 review 

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    JeanetteWillander
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

Hello,

I have STUDIO50USB and need to replace resistor R14. Does anyone have a distribution chart or know the specs (effect) of this resistor?

Best regards

Jeanette

0 24
    • JeanetteWillander
      Dale_M R14
      RESISTOR;CARBON;470 ohm;2W;5 %;F-TYPE I hope this helps, however if the unit has had a fault and is still under warranty we would advise raising a technical ticket with your proof of purchase so we can assist you.
      • Sep 11
  • New
    PaulKennethWard
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-09-03

Please let me know possible causes and remedies for buzzing in these monitors. There are not line hum. 

Thank you! 

0 9
    • PaulKennethWard
      NicJonesMT Hi Paul.
      We would need to know alot more about your system and setup to advise you further on this.
      Could you please submit a technical support ticket and provide as much detail on the issue and your setup as possible.
      • Sep 3
  • New
    patmcf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

Can you tell what the push-on push-off switch inside the R speaker does and what the two positions of the switch designate?

I'm having a problem in that the R speaker is much softer than than the L speaker.  Any ideas?

Thank you.

Pat McFarland

Repair Technologist

First United Methodist Church

1036 7th St.

Nevada, IA 50201

USA

read more...
    0 24
    • patmcf
      Dale_M re you able to advise switch you are referring to on the MS16 please? We can only see the on/off switch.
      • Aug 31
    • patmcf
      patmcf

It's the switch that is located inside of the enclosure - on one of the circuit boards.

• Aug 31
  • New
    ErixElectronix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-28

I'm working on a pair of Tannoy Precision 8 Passive. I've attached 2 photos to confirm the correct drivers for replacement / repair. 

Thanks!

Eric Rabb

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    Rcyncynates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

How to stop Popping noises on Tannoy Reveal 402

0 31
    • Rcyncynates
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rcyncynates, could you please expand further on the noise you are hearing? One of the main causes of pops in speakers is incorrect power on/off procedure, It is a safe practice and industry protocol to ensure that your speakers or Power amp are the last devices that you switch on, and are the first thing that you switch off. By following this you will stop any pop noises.
      If the popping you are hearing is not caused by this could you please submit a technical support ticket? This can be done by going to support at the top of this page and scrolling to the relevant tab.
      • Aug 20
  • New
    ErixElectronix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

It says per the above case number that my case was resolved, I believe I never got an answer, could someone look into this and shed more light for this submission? I also recently submitted another ticket for the spare parts team. Please remember I'm in the USA, it's all about System 8's the passive ones. I just need a few replacement parts and I can be on my way. The hi frequency Twitter and bass driver w/it's attached coaxial driver. A parts list and associated prices for Tannoy Studio monitors would be helpful also, as I'm the GO TO guy in these parts. 

Thanks You! 

1-307-200-1582 USA phone  number

ask for Eric

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    omack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Greetings,

My Tannoy Reveal 66d active monitor recently stopped working. I was hoping to bring it in for repair at a shop that is certified (or at least recommended) to repair Tannoy active speakers. I'm in Berlin, Germany and am hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. Any tips?

Regards,

Owen

read more...
    0 62
    • omack
      Nigel67 Hi omack. Please contact PMS in Germany and they will be able to help you further.

PMS ELECTRONICS GMBH

Große Heide 27

Minden

Germany 32425

(+49) 0571 - 646000

[email protected]
      • Aug 2
      • Tannoy 66d out-of-warranty service in Berlin, Germany
        omack Thanks for the very quick reply Nigel. I had hoped to avoid the difficulty and cost of shipping the unit (I bought it second-hand so don't have the original packaging). Surely there must be something in Berlin?
        • Aug 2
        Nigel67 We have two authorised service centres in Germany. The second is Triplex. We do not recommend any others although I am sure if you make a search on the internet you may find someone, however they would not be authorised by us.

TRIPLEX
        Otto-Hahn-Str3
        Gau-Algesheim
        Germany
        (+)49 6725 3082780
        [email protected]
        • Aug 2
        omack Got it. Thanks again for the help.
        • ·
        • Aug 2
  • New
    Analog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hello Tribe,

I am searching for two replacement emblems for my Tannoy Reveal 5A monitors. The Tannoy emblems fell off the kill switches they are glued to on the front of the monitors. I would love some help finding replacement emblems for my monitors. Anyone know where I can get these emblems? Cheers, Analog

read more...
    0 40
    • Analog1
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and selct Spare parts and submit a ticket so the Spares team cab advise you.
      • Jul 23
    • Analog1
      Analog1 Thank you for your help!
      • Jul 24
  • New
    Planetsize
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Hi, I need to replace the capacitors in the Tannoy FSM crossover. Looking for a copy of the schematic to figure out values and sizes. 
    Thanks 

Eric

0 52
    • Planetsize
      DavidKnighton Hello Planetsize,
      Regrettably, we are not permitted to hand schematics to the general public. Only authorized service locations are allowed access to documentation. If you would like to find a nearby service location, please submit a support request by clicking the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jun 30
Go to page