Statistics

196,675 members
67,302 posts
  • New
    2020-11-20

I've submitted two request for help with replacing a fail product (TANNOY GOLD 7 monitors) and I've yet to receive directions as to how remedy this issue. Other than a response telling me that they're under warranty. Which isn't much help without who to send them to replacement or refund. What gives?

read more...
    0 8
    • Ben Johnson
      Nigel Turner Hi Ben, is your case number CAS-159877-V5Q6J0? I can see that you were sent an e-mail on the 12th with an RMA number and where to ship the speakers to for repair. Please check your SPAM to see if the e-mail is in there. I will resend the e-mail to you. I see that you have also raised another identical ticket CAS-161661-C2G8K. I will copy and paste the original e-mail into that and send you as well
      • Nov 19
      • Repair information
        Ben Johnson Thank you Nigel. The other ticket (I believe) was to indicate a similar problem with the paired monitor. It's noise isn't as bad as the first one but still noticeable and I fear it will worsen if not corrected. Therefore I would like to send moth monitors in for adjustments. At this point the ideal remedy would be to trade up to the GOLD 8's and pay the difference but I'm guessing that's beyond your capabilities. Once again thanks for your response and stay safe out there.
        • ·
        • Nov 19
      • Repair information
        Nigel Turner I checked both tickets and they are identical, same fault descriptions and serial number. I see that a colleague has raised an RMA for you on the first ticket. Did you receive his reply? Please check your spam as well. If you need to send the second speaker back as well, reply to that e-mail and he will be able to answer. Unfortunately I am not in a position to be able to help regarding trading up to Gold 8's. Maybe mention it to him in the e-mail, but unfortunately his answer may be the same. All the best.
        • ·
        • Tue at 1:56 PM
      • Repair information
        Ben Johnson Thanks Nigel, I've sent them both in for repairs on an updated ticket. Thanks again. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. 1LUV!
        • ·
        • Tue at 8:26 PM
  • New
    2020-11-13

I have a set of tannoy speakers that I purchased in 1997. Now one of them isn't working. Is there any chance that you guys can repair it? 

0 8
  • New
    2020-11-04

Hello,

My TRUTHTH's tweeter is damage. I am based inthe netherlands, how to get a replacment and fix this? Will behringer cover the cost. (the speakers are 4 years old)

Thanks!

0 11
    • mark MALLIARAKIS
      Dale Minaker Hi Mark, do you still have your proof of purchase? If registered within 90 days you would have a 3 year warranty if not then 2 years so these will now be outside of this period. We would suggest putting a support ticket from the support tab/+create a care ticket then choose SPARES as the dropdown
      • Nov 4
  • New
    2020-11-03

Hi, does anybody know, if this is possible? - or maybe the complete speaker set of the Gold8 ...

regards, Klemens

0 8
  • 2020-10-27

Can I connect a USB Bluetooth dongle to my USB50 monitors so I can connect wirelessly to my TV?

0 5
    • Steve Lane
      Rex Beckett I'm afraid not, Steve. The 50USB is a USB client. USB Bluetooth dongles usually require to be connected to USB hosts (e.g. PCs). You may be able to achieve what you want by using a Bluetooth receiver with analogue outputs.
      • Oct 27
  • 2020-10-16

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement B1030A tweeter and/or where to get one? I'm in Australia

1 11
    • Malcolm Padgett
      Nigel Turner Hi Malcolm, you could try contacting Australis Music Group (+61 2 9698 4444 or [email protected]), otherwise if you go tot he Support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request, one of my colleagues will get back to you with availability and pricing.
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-07

Hi, when i switch the speakers on, there are a few ticks and about 8 sec. later follows a awful noise!

The speakers are about 4-5 years old.

Is there a chance to repair them?

0 34
    • Oliver Simon
      Leah from Music Tribe Hi @olsi78 ,

We'll be glad to help you with your speakers! Please start a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll to the bottom to submit a Technical Support or Service ticket.

Thanks!
      • Oct 7
  • 2020-10-06

Hi

Is it possible to use an unbalanced input using a TS phone plug on the TANNOY GOLD 5 phone jack?

I want to use TANNOY GOLD 5 with an RCA-TS phone cable.

0 19
  • 2020-10-06

Why does it take extened time for my speakers to come out of standby mode ? The indicator lights are red in standby and green in 

function mode .

0 10
    • Garry Granger
      Jason Brewer Hello This is Jason From Music Tribe - Your monitors may need service so Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you. Thank you!
      • Oct 6
  • 2020-09-29

How do I go about purchasing a tweeter for a Tannoy Precision 8D? I live in Toronto Canada

0 10
    • Sevan Stepanian
      Kyle Johnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • Sep 29
Go to page