Statistics

198,085 members
68,889 posts
  • New
    mark MALLIARAKIS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-04

Hello,

My TRUTHTH's tweeter is damage. I am based inthe netherlands, how to get a replacment and fix this? Will behringer cover the cost. (the speakers are 4 years old)

Thanks!

0 12
    • mark MALLIARAKIS
      Dale Minaker Hi Mark, do you still have your proof of purchase? If registered within 90 days you would have a 3 year warranty if not then 2 years so these will now be outside of this period. We would suggest putting a support ticket from the support tab/+create a care ticket then choose SPARES as the dropdown
      • Nov 4
  • Steve Lane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-27

Can I connect a USB Bluetooth dongle to my USB50 monitors so I can connect wirelessly to my TV?

0 5
    • Steve Lane
      Rex Beckett I'm afraid not, Steve. The 50USB is a USB client. USB Bluetooth dongles usually require to be connected to USB hosts (e.g. PCs). You may be able to achieve what you want by using a Bluetooth receiver with analogue outputs.
      • Oct 27
  • Malcolm Padgett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement B1030A tweeter and/or where to get one? I'm in Australia

1 12
    • Malcolm Padgett
      Nigel Turner Hi Malcolm, you could try contacting Australis Music Group (+61 2 9698 4444 or [email protected]), otherwise if you go tot he Support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request, one of my colleagues will get back to you with availability and pricing.
      • Oct 15
  • Oliver Simon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-07

Hi, when i switch the speakers on, there are a few ticks and about 8 sec. later follows a awful noise!

The speakers are about 4-5 years old.

Is there a chance to repair them?

0 37
    • Oliver Simon
      Leah from Music Tribe Hi @olsi78 ,

We'll be glad to help you with your speakers! Please start a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll to the bottom to submit a Technical Support or Service ticket.

Thanks!
      • Oct 7
  • Max patel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

Sound is playing out of left passive speaker but little to no sound comes out right active speaker and don't know why? Connected to pc using optical connection.

0 11
    • Max patel
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Max, please confirm that both units work with the other available inputs, please also confirm that you have selected optical on the back of your main speaker, please se the picture below and confirm that the cable that links to the cable is fully connected and confirm the power supply of both speaker.
      • Sep 25
      • Ms20 speakers sound issue
        Max patel Only left speaker working with other inputs. The switch was on optical and power supply conected and working fine
        • ·
        • Sep 27
      • Ms20 speakers sound issue
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Max, but you confirm that you have set up the unit as it is present on the picture above correct?
        • Sep 28
  • Eddie Zeitoun
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

Hello

do you have alimentation for monitoring MS40

thks

0 7
  • Nebojša Popovi?
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-19

needed for repair !!

if anyone can provide it please 

Email: [email protected]

0 17
  • Chris Connaker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-28

Hi Guys, does anyone know if the Behringer B105D USB port can supply 5V power to a USB device? My guess is it can because it says "USB input accepts USB connection from memory devices with MP3 files." A memory device would require power form the port most likely. 

I have a wireless microphone receiver connected to the mic input on the B105D and I'd like to connect a USB cable from the same unit, so I don't have to recharge it all the time. 

Will this work?

read more...
    0 22
    • Chris Connaker
      Paul Vannatto Yes, but since it is USB 2.0, it can only provide 5V @ 500 ma max. If what you want to power is less than that, it will probably work. But many devices today require much more than that (eg. smartphones, etc.). It would be far better to power the device with the power adapter that came with it.
      • Aug 27
    • Chris Connaker
      Chris Connaker Hi Paul, thanks for the reply. I'm using Sennheiser xsw-d wireless microphones. They only ship with a USB cable and no charger. Because the receiver can't accept phantom power, I'd love to power it while in use via this USB port instead of disconnect it every night and connect it to the USB port of my computer.
      • Aug 27
  • Joan Prades
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-23

Comprè de ocasion dos altavoces Behringer Truth B2031A por muy poco dinero. El problema es que uno de ellos no tiene la placa de la parte trasera y querria comprar sola esta parte, ya que el altavoz està en buen estado.

Sabe alguin donde podria encontrar este componente?

Gracias!

read more...
    0 30
    • Joan Prades
      Kyle Johnson Hello, you can submit a spare parts order by clicking Support at the top of Community and selecting Spare Parts.
      Hola, puede enviar un pedido de piezas de repuesto haciendo clic en Soporte en la parte superior de Comunidad y seleccionando Piezas de repuesto.
      • Jul 23
    • Joan Prades
      Joan Prades Thank you very much
      • Jul 24