• New
    Analog1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

Hello Tribe,

I am searching for two replacement emblems for my Tannoy Reveal 5A monitors. The Tannoy emblems fell off the kill switches they are glued to on the front of the monitors. I would love some help finding replacement emblems for my monitors. Anyone know where I can get these emblems? Cheers, Analog

read more...
    0 7
    • Analog1
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab and selct Spare parts and submit a ticket so the Spares team cab advise you.
      • Jul 23
    • Analog1
      Analog1 Thank you for your help!
      • Jul 24
  • New
    Planetsize
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-30

Hi, I need to replace the capacitors in the Tannoy FSM crossover. Looking for a copy of the schematic to figure out values and sizes. 
    Thanks 

Eric

0 21
    • Planetsize
      DavidKnighton Hello Planetsize,
      Regrettably, we are not permitted to hand schematics to the general public. Only authorized service locations are allowed access to documentation. If you would like to find a nearby service location, please submit a support request by clicking the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jun 30
  • New
    hitmeister
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

I have an old pair of Tannoy PBM 6.5 II studio monitors. I need to know the recommended distance from the wall to place these monitors. I don't have a user manual, and I can't find one online. I'd appreciate any help.

0 35
    • hitmeister
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi hitmeister, Wherever possible you should place each speaker at least 0.5M from the back wall and 1M from the nearest sidewall. The distance between each speaker should be between 2 – 4 meters depending on the listening distance and room size, the distance between the listening position and loudspeaker should be slightly greater than the distance between the speakers.
      • Jun 19
    • hitmeister
      hitmeister

Thank you, Chris.

• Jun 21
  • New
    soundconvincer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-27

Hi,

I need the contact information of a good service/repair company in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). I have a pair of Tannoy Precision 6D speakers that are in need of repair and servicing. 

0 30
    • soundconvincer
      Dale_M Hi there can I ask that you go to the support tab and raise a Service request , the SERV team can then advise you of options for getting this looked at for you.
      • May 28
  • New
    StuWilkinson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-29

My new 402 Reveal, only used it a few times, the power light did not come on, took the fuse out and replaced with a new one, put the kettle lead in and the light stayed on for a few seconds and now it doesnt power up again.

0 55
    • StuWilkinson
      NicJonesMT Hi Stu.
      Sorry to hear about this. If you Click Support at the top of the page and submit a Service ticket, the service team will be able to advise you further.
      • Apr 29
  • New
    Jesionblue
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Hi there, one of my tannoys 8D studio monitors has blown tweeter and I'm looking for its replacement it has been weeks now, any idea where I can get one? Looking forward to hear from you, thanks

0 54
    • Jesionblue
      Dale_M Hi there, please go to the Support tab above and create a Spares ticket, the team will get back to you and advise price and availability.
      • May 13
  • New
    dreamer1583
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi everybody, I'm looking for technical data for the activer studio monitor Tannoy AMS 8 EUR (Vintage). 

Thaks a lot for the help.

Regards.

0 52
  • New
    giobardo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-28

looking for a tweeter to replace my dual concentric 3833gg

0 73
    • giobardo
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For spare parts ordering please click on the Support link at the top of the page and then click on Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    iamcustomer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-24

I have same issue with previous post. I bught the Tannoy Gold 7 monitors. There are pretty loud radio noise from both speakers even without any cable connected to the audio inputs. I tested my old BX5a in the same place There is no noise. Any ideas? Thanks!

read more...
    0 81
    • iamcustomer
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi iamcustomer, it is common for the Coils of copper wires in the drivers to pick up radio waves and other interference which will, in turn, be amplified through your loudspeaker. However, radio interference can also be a sign of a bad ground signal. If you don't already ground your system I would recommend doing so and if you do I would check the connections.

If after this you are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case for this issue to be investigated further.
      • Mar 24
    • iamcustomer
      iamcustomer Thanks. I already ground my system using grounded power strip. What connections should I check?
      • Mar 24
  • New
    nlbrown
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

Hello. Can anybody help me source a LF driver for teh original (blue) reveal active.

Now Tannoy is part of Music tribe, it seems impossible to contact anybody there.

Its a far cry from when I used to be a Tannoy dealer & could pick up the phone andorder part on next day delivery!

read more...
    0 63
    • nlbrown
      RexBeckett Hi, the best way forward is to open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Mar 6
Go to page