Statistics

187,383 members
57,271 posts
  • 2020-10-27

Can I connect a USB Bluetooth dongle to my USB50 monitors so I can connect wirelessly to my TV?

0 3
    • Steve Lane
      Rex Beckett I'm afraid not, Steve. The 50USB is a USB client. USB Bluetooth dongles usually require to be connected to USB hosts (e.g. PCs). You may be able to achieve what you want by using a Bluetooth receiver with analogue outputs.
      • Tue at 9:32 AM
  • 2020-10-16

Does anyone know the part number for a replacement B1030A tweeter and/or where to get one? I'm in Australia

1 6
    • Malcolm Padgett
      Nigel Turner Hi Malcolm, you could try contacting Australis Music Group (+61 2 9698 4444 or [email protected]), otherwise if you go tot he Support tab at the top of the page and submit a spares request, one of my colleagues will get back to you with availability and pricing.
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-07

Hi, when i switch the speakers on, there are a few ticks and about 8 sec. later follows a awful noise!

The speakers are about 4-5 years old.

Is there a chance to repair them?

0 32
    • Oliver Simon
      Leah from Music Tribe Hi @olsi78 ,

We'll be glad to help you with your speakers! Please start a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll to the bottom to submit a Technical Support or Service ticket.

Thanks!
      • Oct 7
  • 2020-10-06

Hi

Is it possible to use an unbalanced input using a TS phone plug on the TANNOY GOLD 5 phone jack?

I want to use TANNOY GOLD 5 with an RCA-TS phone cable.

0 16
  • 2020-10-06

Why does it take extened time for my speakers to come out of standby mode ? The indicator lights are red in standby and green in 

function mode .

0 6
    • Garry Granger
      Jason Brewer Hello This is Jason From Music Tribe - Your monitors may need service so Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you. Thank you!
      • Oct 6
  • 2020-09-29

How do I go about purchasing a tweeter for a Tannoy Precision 8D? I live in Toronto Canada

0 8
    • Sevan Stepanian
      Kyle Johnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • Sep 29
  • 2020-09-28

Have you heard our Dual Concentric Gold Series reference monitors? Created to serve the demanding needs of professionals in recording, broadcast and post-production environments.

Find out more: https://www.tannoy.com/series.html?category=R-TANNOY-GOLDSERIES

read more...
    0 6
  • 2020-09-24

Sound is playing out of left passive speaker but little to no sound comes out right active speaker and don't know why? Connected to pc using optical connection.

0 8
    • Max patel
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Max, please confirm that both units work with the other available inputs, please also confirm that you have selected optical on the back of your main speaker, please se the picture below and confirm that the cable that links to the cable is fully connected and confirm the power supply of both speaker.
      • Sep 25
      • Ms20 speakers sound issue
        Max patel Only left speaker working with other inputs. The switch was on optical and power supply conected and working fine
        • ·
        • Sep 27
      • Ms20 speakers sound issue
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Max, but you confirm that you have set up the unit as it is present on the picture above correct?
        • Sep 28
  • 2020-09-22

Hello

do you have alimentation for monitoring MS40

thks

0 4
  • 2020-09-21

Is there a way to change a fuse or is there none? I can't find it. 

0 17
    • Kristinn Agnarsson
      Kyle Johnson Hello Kristinn, Kyle here with Music Tribe. No, there is no accessible fuse on the GOLD 5. Unfortunately if your speaker is not powering on, it will require service. If you are still within your retailers exchange period, I recommend you contact them for an exchange. If you are outside of your retailers exchange period and require warranty support, please submit a Support ticket by clicking on Support at the top of this page.
      • Sep 21
Go to page