Statistics

250,906 members
128,125 posts
  • New
    iamcustomer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-24

I have same issue with previous post. I bught the Tannoy Gold 7 monitors. There are pretty loud radio noise from both speakers even without any cable connected to the audio inputs. I tested my old BX5a in the same place There is no noise. Any ideas? Thanks!

read more...
    0 110
    • iamcustomer
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi iamcustomer, it is common for the Coils of copper wires in the drivers to pick up radio waves and other interference which will, in turn, be amplified through your loudspeaker. However, radio interference can also be a sign of a bad ground signal. If you don't already ground your system I would recommend doing so and if you do I would check the connections.

If after this you are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case for this issue to be investigated further.
      • Mar 24
    • iamcustomer
      iamcustomer Thanks. I already ground my system using grounded power strip. What connections should I check?
      • Mar 24
  • New
    avanni95
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Hi, i'm Alessio and i live in Italy. Where can i find 1 studio monitor "Behringer Truth B2031A" close to my country? Is there some shop in Europe that has this product already available in his stock? Thanks to all!

1 65
  • New
    nlbrown
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

Hello. Can anybody help me source a LF driver for teh original (blue) reveal active.

Now Tannoy is part of Music tribe, it seems impossible to contact anybody there.

Its a far cry from when I used to be a Tannoy dealer & could pick up the phone andorder part on next day delivery!

read more...
    0 89
    • nlbrown
      RexBeckett Hi, the best way forward is to open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Mar 6
  • New
    Newme41
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-03

Just to say that the B2031A monitor price and quality exceed my expectations. hat off Behringer Especially please do not change. it's just beautiful sound

2 75
    • Newme41
      Xapel Top monitor!! I buy these monitors almost 20 years ago and still rocks (•‿(•‿•)
      • Mar 3
  • New
    wsblissjr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

I'm interested in getting some Reveal 502 monitor speakers (I think anyway) however they don't seem to be available at any of the usual suspects in the USA where they use to be... Sweetwater, Guitar Center, etc.  Is there a reason for that? Are they still a current product or are they being replaced?

read more...
    0 102
    • wsblissjr
      Nigel67 Hi, yes they are still a current product. You will need to contact Sweetwater and they will be able to give you a date when they are coming back into stock.
      • Feb 8
  • New
    JFewnez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-04

Driver has started to pop outward when I engage power. Ends up working fine for about 15 minutes, then begins to buzz and drop out completely for the rest of my session. Would love to find the schematics for these monitors to try and salvage it. 

Tannoy Reveal 501a

MPN: 8001 5850

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    therealmikedean
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-24

Where may I order parts for speakers. Need these parts

A09-CIC00-06000

0 54
    • therealmikedean
      Nigel67 Hi, please click on the support tab at the top of the page. In the new page that opens, scroll down, click on the spare parts tab and submit a ticket. One of my colleagues will then get back to you with pricing and availability. many thanks
      • Jan 24
  • New
    JeffWeitzman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

The left channel speaker is working fine, but the right channel is playing very faintly. I changed all the cables, tried digital and analog inputs, and connected them to a different source. Same problem. If the right speaker didn't play at all I'd assume the amp channel was blown or something, but it is playing, just barely audible. Disconnecting the left speaker has no effect either.

What should I try next?

read more...
    0 39
    • JeffWeitzman
      Nigel67 Hi Jeff, it sounds as though you have done every test possible. You have taken the input to the left channel which works fine and plugged it in to the right channel and the speaker still doesn't work correctly. You have changed the cables. I would say that the amp which powers the right speaker is faulty. Does the headphone socket work? I would advise going to the support tab at the top oof the page, and in the new page that opens, scroll to the bottom and click on the service tab and submit a ticket for repair.
      • Jan 18
  • New
    AndreaPoli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

Hello, I wired my System 1200 in biamp mode, using an electronic crossover, I would like to know how and if I have to detach the one inside the speakers.

kind regards

0 105
    • AndreaPoli
      DavidKnighton Hello Andrea,
      Generally speaking, most 2-way speakers will have a built in crossover, so you don't need to use an external crossover. If you favor an external crossover, you do need to connect the external crossover outputs straight to the low/high drivers directly, bypassing the internal crossover. This might be a problem for you, as the System 1200 appears to only have a single pair of terminals. For external Bi-Amp, you'd need two pairs of terminals, one pair connecting to the low driver, and one pair connecting to the high driver. This will require some modification to the cabinet in order to work. If you want my opinion on the matter, you should leave the cabinet as is and utilize the internal crossover, as the system sounds stellar on it's own.
      • Jan 15
    • AndreaPoli
      AndreaPoli Hi, David
      First of all I wanted to thank you for answering me,
      the System 1200 model has two terminals, the first for the bass and the second for the highs, luckily I just had to disconnect the internal crossover and rewire the tweeter and the woofer to the correct terminals, the sound is incredible, you just need to have some tricks in the calibration of the external crossover which has now been set up correctly. Thanks again for the advice??
      • Jan 15
      • Tannoy System 1200 Bi-Amped
        DavidKnighton Hello Andrea,
        That's odd, the one I was looking at online appeared to only have a single pair of terminals. It's possible I was looking at the wrong model. Can you send a pic of your rear panel?
        • Jan 15
      • Tannoy System 1200 Bi-Amped
        DavidKnighton Just realized my computer brightness was turned down and I couldn't see the black terminals against the speaker cabinet. My bad!
        • Jan 15
  • New
    AndreaPoli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-15

Buongiorno, ho cablato le mie System 1200 in biamp mode, utilizzando un crossover elettronico, vorrei sapere come e se dover distaccare quello interno alle casse.

cordiali saluti

0 85
    • AndreaPoli
      PedroRodrigues Hi AndreaPoli,tenere presente che il modello System 1200 ha due terminali, il primo per le frequenze più basse e il secondo per le frequenze più alte.
      Considera che puoi scollegare il crossover interno e ricollegare il tweeter e il woofer ai terminali corretti. Considera che potrebbe essere necessario eseguire una calibrazione del crossover esterno per impostarlo correttamente.
      • Feb 11
Go to page