Statistics

289,550 members
172,068 posts
  • New
    pamuan61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-25

Hi!

I'm sorry if mine is an idiot question, but.... I'd like to know the year in which the Tannoy Yorkminster SE has been discontinued.

Thanking you in advance for your kind answers! Have good music!

Paolo

0 5
  • New
    liuyang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

The surface of this is flat and has no wrinkles.

and this surface is covered with wrinkles.

read more...
    0 31
    • liuyang
      Dale_M It may have been subject to an engineering note or from approved dual suppliers. Are the serial numbers very different?
      • Mar 23
    • liuyang
      liuyang

• Mar 23
    • liuyang
      liuyang As shown in the picture, is this authentic?
      • Mar 23
  • New
    Audiotuningservice
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-14

Dear all,

please be so kind and send me price, time of delivery and shipping costs for:

1 pc. woofer for Tannoy DC-6T

Br

Frederik

0 37
  • New
    Naveednyc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-12

I need hf driver's or replacement diaphragm for dmt 215 Ii I have been told it's the same as current model legacy series. Any leads to where I can buy a pair ??

Thank you

0 19
  • New
    AT22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-07

Dear team! We were distributors for Tannoy for years, but lost contact to sales people for Prestige series. Are these products still available? Who is the sales for these speaker range and how can we contact and order? Please let me know! We are audiotuning.com and would like to get contact again! kind regards Dieter

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    fred13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-07

Hello

I would like to know how to open a ST200, because I feel that there is something moving inside.

I tried to unscew the bottom screws but the top plate does not move.

I already opened a ticket (CAS-556022-F4G8F9) on the 25/02 but still have no response.

Thanks a lot

Best regards

read more...
    0 12
    • fred13
      Nigel67 Hi fred13. Many apologies for the delay in getting back to you on your case. I have just taken the case myself and will answer it as soon as I have the information at hand.
      • Mar 8
  • New
    HIFI2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hello !

I am dealer from Kazakstan

How i can make the order now ?

0 19
  • New
    Mgrenwic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

Hello,

I just purchased the Tannoy Turnberry's and the wax can has a hole in the lid.

Is this normal?

0 22
    • Mgrenwic
      Nigel67 Hi Mgrenwic. I have learnt something new today as well :). Yes, there is meant to be a hole in the lid. Its there to let out wax fumes so there is not a build up inside the tin.
      • October 28, 2021
  • New
    BenjaminHerr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-10

Hi ,

I have an issue with my Behringer speaker smelling like burning , it only happens every now and then , smells like the power amp module is the cause of the smell .

can this be fixed . Not sure why this is doing this , could this be a fuse issue ?

thanks 

read more...
    0 69
    • BenjaminHerr
      Nigel67 Hi BenjaminHerr. Its unlikely to be a fuse to be honest. More like a component over heating. You probably need to get the speaker looked at sooner rather than later to stop any permanent damage. Please send a ticket to the Technical Team and they will be able to help you with getting your speaker repaired. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • October 9, 2021
  • New
    cromag76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

I have been hearing from previous employees that all manufacturing including Legacy and above are now in China, I would like to know if mine were 100% manufactured in the U.K.?

0 26
    • cromag76
      Nigel67 Hi cromag76. Many thanks for your question. I am going to have to check this for you as I have no information at hand on where products are manufactured. If you could leave this with me then I will get back to you. I see that you have also put in a Technical Support ticket, so will probably reply to you on that when I have the answer.
      • October 10, 2021
Go to page