Statistics

250,387 members
127,532 posts
  • New
    ABDULLAHMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi, can i get the part number for the tannoy ellipse 10 subwoofer and where can i get this spare part

Thanks.

0 6
    • ABDULLAHMO
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Tue at 4:21 PM
  • New
    Laci
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-17

How I can contact the spare team, I don't find

0 5
    • Laci
      NicJonesMT Hi LAci.
      Click support at the top of the page and then scroll down to the SPARE PARTS option. You can then submit a ticket.
      • Sep 17
    • Laci
      Laci ok, many thanks
      • Sep 17
  • New
    soundzgood2me
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I opened a case for this a week ago and have not had a response yet.  Case Number CAS-481169-Q0Z6F0

This is the most obtuse system I have ever dealt with for customer service. 

Looking for a replacement woofer #2505 or a recone kit for same.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary

Sounds Good To Me!

Houston, TX

read more...
    0 10
    • soundzgood2me
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, I let the parts department know so someone will be getting to it ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
      • Aug 27
  • New
    siddsmarty5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

Are the Tannoy Hi End range of speakers like the Cheviot, Turnberry and Arden made in china?

0 30
  • New
    siddsmarty5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

Does your china distributor sell the Tannoy range of HiFi speakers? If yes then could you kindly send me your China distributor contact details as i am not able to open their website given on your site. Thanks

0 26
  • New
    mifu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

To all Tannoy Eaton owners-----How much toe in worked best for you?

0 49
  • New
    ojemuske
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

I created a ticket and spoke to support about a replacement driver. It's been over a week since I last heard from anyone regarding my situation. 

I'm not sure what I should do next to get it resolved. 

0 49
    • ojemuske
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise your ticket number please?
      • Jun 26
      • Driver replacement.
        ojemuske Hello.
        CAS-462004-L2D5V6
        • Jun 26
      • Driver replacement.
        ojemuske Any suggestions on how to move forward? I first contacted Tannoy customer service on the 14th of June. The speaker in need of repair is a Platinum F6.
        • Jun 28
  • New
    kooolman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

Hello.

I have a Yorkminser He model.

And unfortunately i lost my speaker's feet(spikes)

How can i get this one?

Thank you.

'I borrow picture from " hifido.co.jp " '

read more...
    0 49
  • New
    OctaveShift
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-04

Hello, I'm looking for any advice regarding cabinets for a pair of 1978 Tannoy dual concentric 15” speakers. Hoping to house them in 300L cabinets. Thanks in advance.

0 62
    • OctaveShift
      Nigel67 Hi, I think that you will probably find the link below helpful. They have a lot more information than we do from this era and people have made their own cabinets. They also have a forum that you could join and ask questions. I hope this is helpful. https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm
      • May 4
      • 1978 Tannoy dual concentric 15” speakers - 300L cabinets
        Emanuel12 Thank you for your response Nigel67. I'll be sure to check out the site. From a quick glance, it looks like it will be very helpful. Thanks again.
        • ·
        • May 5
  • New
    nutty007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

how do I go about obtaining cartons for my Tannoy Stirling speakers?

0 64
    • nutty007
      Nigel67 Hi nutty007. I noticed that you have also sent us a support ticket (CAS-450304-X3H4Q9). I have passed this on to our Spares team and someone from there will get back to you with availability and pricing. Many thanks
      • May 2
Go to page