I am dealer from Kazakstan

How i can make the order now ?

0 12
  • New
    Mgrenwic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

Hello,

I just purchased the Tannoy Turnberry's and the wax can has a hole in the lid.

Is this normal?

0 12
    • Mgrenwic
      Nigel67 Hi Mgrenwic. I have learnt something new today as well :). Yes, there is meant to be a hole in the lid. Its there to let out wax fumes so there is not a build up inside the tin.
      • October 28, 2021
  • New
    BenjaminHerr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-10

Hi ,

I have an issue with my Behringer speaker smelling like burning , it only happens every now and then , smells like the power amp module is the cause of the smell .

can this be fixed . Not sure why this is doing this , could this be a fuse issue ?

thanks 

read more...
    0 41
    • BenjaminHerr
      Nigel67 Hi BenjaminHerr. Its unlikely to be a fuse to be honest. More like a component over heating. You probably need to get the speaker looked at sooner rather than later to stop any permanent damage. Please send a ticket to the Technical Team and they will be able to help you with getting your speaker repaired. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • October 9, 2021
  • New
    cromag76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

I have been hearing from previous employees that all manufacturing including Legacy and above are now in China, I would like to know if mine were 100% manufactured in the U.K.?

0 22
    • cromag76
      Nigel67 Hi cromag76. Many thanks for your question. I am going to have to check this for you as I have no information at hand on where products are manufactured. If you could leave this with me then I will get back to you. I see that you have also put in a Technical Support ticket, so will probably reply to you on that when I have the answer.
      • October 10, 2021
  • New
    ABDULLAHMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi, can i get the part number for the tannoy ellipse 10 subwoofer and where can i get this spare part

Thanks.

0 15
    • ABDULLAHMO
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • September 21, 2021
  • New
    Laci
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-17

How I can contact the spare team, I don't find

0 11
    • Laci
      NicJonesMT Hi LAci.
      Click support at the top of the page and then scroll down to the SPARE PARTS option. You can then submit a ticket.
      • September 17, 2021
    • Laci
      Laci ok, many thanks
      • September 17, 2021
  • New
    soundzgood2me
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I opened a case for this a week ago and have not had a response yet.  Case Number CAS-481169-Q0Z6F0

This is the most obtuse system I have ever dealt with for customer service. 

Looking for a replacement woofer #2505 or a recone kit for same.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary

Sounds Good To Me!

Houston, TX

read more...
    0 27
    • soundzgood2me
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, I let the parts department know so someone will be getting to it ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
      • August 27, 2021
  • New
    siddsmarty5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

Are the Tannoy Hi End range of speakers like the Cheviot, Turnberry and Arden made in china?

0 39
  • New
    siddsmarty5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

Does your china distributor sell the Tannoy range of HiFi speakers? If yes then could you kindly send me your China distributor contact details as i am not able to open their website given on your site. Thanks

0 33
  • New
    mifu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

To all Tannoy Eaton owners-----How much toe in worked best for you?

0 53
Go to page